twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gappy makes me happy

1st for King Crimson being the worst enemy Stand

inb4 DP apologists try to justify stupid pacing

OREO

Reminder that the next non-Kira episode will be on SEPTEMBER 23RD

nth for my boy Koichi getting a nut in his girl Yukako

4th for shoe eating time

since quiet life is in two part do that mean i have to wait 1 more week for best kitty ?

and what's the problem exactly..?

I love DP but holy shit they really fucked up here,

>We will 50 seconds of Kira panting reaching for the bag just like Joseph during D'arby.

5 K I R A E P I S O D E S

The question is where the hell they're going to cut it

The only way I can imagine is cutting right before Kira detonates the door handle and then having Shigechi's death and People of Morioh in the next episode segueing directly into SHA

>they keep in the fucked up arm from the manga

Goddamn that was a really well animated episode

The episode will probably end at the beginning of Kira vs Fatty.

King Crimson has a great design with one of the strongest and most interesting abilities.

5 pages total were cut, by my count, could be worse but was it a sloppy episode, holy shit.

Impressive shoulder pads

>Kira starts talking real fucking fast
>Menacing all over the fucking place
>Fatty wants to speak but just cant
>"I have to eliminate you"
>GIGANTIC RED EYED, PINK MUSCLE CAT APPEARS
>"To be continued"
>mfw

Kira wants a quiet life is going to be 2 episodes! WTF? SHA will be 2 episodes too then?

But not as strong nor as interesting as Pucci's dab.

If SHA is two episodes, you can expect the same rushed pacing as Cinderella. It's gonna be three episodes.

KQ is the same size or smaller than most part 3 stands

>crying about non-stop kira

>PucciDAB.png
>Not the dab edit

Gay Priest is here now.

I want to FUKING DIE why do I have to wait 7 more days until hypetown FUCK

Yeah, they'll probably have the first episode of Quiet Life have 4 chapters, make the 2nd episode have the last chapter+People of Morioh+2 chapters of Sheer Heart Attack for an even 4/4 split.

Or they'll just say fuck it and pace the part terribly until they only have 2 episodes to do both Bites the Dust and Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable.

> animeonly fags will never know DUWAAAAANG
how do you feel about this?

b.. bruno..
this piss..

At least we'll get JJL spoilers soon.
Relieved

They do because of that Joel faggot.
I know you're here.Please stop ruining our sekrit club.

post yfw we won't be able to talk about Milagro Man Pt. 2 at all because a bunch of edgy teens will be busy jerking their dicks of "muh realistic deep serial killer" and "LOL KITTY XD"

But they do know it, or rather its memes you can see chewCHEWcHeWChEw under every single DiU related video.

...?

ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS TILL FAT LITTLE FUCKFACE DIES

HYPE!

But who is the milagro man?

>yfw animeonlies make fun of Killer Queen's design

isnt it next week?

More like he
Bites the dust

Are you stupid

It's alright, at least it'll be Jojo discussion unlike that shit last month.

nah quiet life is 2 parts, so it won't be until the following wek

my guess is that Milagro Man isn't anybody we know or have seen before, and isn't going to actually be an important character
i think Milagro Man is going to be just a regular dude who got bit by Iwasuke and developed a stand, and this will be their pathway to finding out what's going on with the bite marks and shit

two weeks

I hope so, those bite marks have disappeared for a while now, and when was the last time we saw that Dog?

>unexpectedjihad.jpg

Cover page for the latest chapter

1-877-Kars4Kids

>yfw at the end of the last page for the second chapter of milagro man it's just flashback man slowly emerging from the shadows but you can barely see his face

>hey look at me everyone! I'm caught up with the manga and I want everyone to know!!! Fuck anime, it's for losers, muh sekrit manga club

Also I'm caught up too, so spare the smug meme reply

pic related, but as far as last time we saw it in the plot, it's been quite a while
so far, the bite marks have been gappy, yasuho, and joshuu, right?

It ate a rokakaka in the last chapter of the flashback arc.

That would be awful.

I'm looking for a Milagro Man
That tells me no lies

Is it a confirmed Ozzy Osbourne reference?

What the fuck, does it always take this long for Horriblesubs to upload the episode? I usually watch on the day after it airs

It was, but it showcased the lack of detail stands usually have in this adaptation.

why is joshuu doing "The Squat"?

i don't care about people talking about the anime, i'm just irritated by the specific group of people who can't stop sucking kira's dick or talking about how kira is the greatest most epic villain of all time or kq is the greatest stand ever or part 4 is so fucking awesome it blew their nipples inverted

i've always ranked part 4 pretty low because i don't find the villain interesting or threatening at all and the majority of the part is just obnoxious shenanigans, and it pisses me off that the anime is taking the worst parts of the part 4 fanbase and amplifying them to disgusting levels

Literally 720p just now

nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=839578

lel nvm it just went up as I made the post
atleast I got dubs

>[HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable - 20 [720p].mkv
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=839578

I forgot my image

he's sitting on the ground and araki isn't too good at drawing perspective

Yup, only those 3 have been bit, or atleast shown having the bite mark.
I dont know how to feel about that.

Sounds like you got terrible taste pal, not sure what to say

>The
>Dining Table
>of
>the family
>that eats
>mysteries
why is that so funny to me
it's like when you do that thing where you string together a sentence with someone by saying one word at a time

>There can't be multiple discussions going on in the thread at once

I forgot
not even Shining Diamond can fix your gureito taste

Ara
ki
Hi
ro
hiko

Is there anyone who even likes this fucking jew

Let's be honest. Nobody cares about Cinderella.
Nobody.
This is the last time Yukako does anything and if not for People of Morioh Cho it would pretty much be her last appearance.
Aya herself just exists for a plot point that Kira escapes

I wouldn't even read that text without this post. They can't afford food?

So you don't like that people have different taste than you and they talk about things they like? That's terrific.

>jerking their dicks of "muh realistic deep serial killer"

This.
Kira is not as great or as deep as people like to claim. He is probably the most basic JoJo villain after Kars.

720p HS is up. Still waiting for 1080p

I started to like him a lot more after seeing all of the edgy posts people make about wanting to see him dead.

Is this guy's name pronounced "Pussy" or "Punchit"?

How does it feel to be detonated by Killer Queen?

I imagine a strong tingling sensation followed by split second pain until absolute nothingness.

Maybe they eat cafeteria meat,where you don't know exactly what it is making it a mystery.

That's exactly why people like him

He's not out to take over the world, he's just some schmuck

>watching upscales
Fuck off

Like Gucci

W-what is best dad doing to rockdog?

what the FUCK is tsurugi's problem

when you hit the rokaka and it goes straight to the dome

That makes sense

Let me guess, you like part 5 more because muh serious and muh danger. Nothing can be done for you, you are just straight up retarded.

does sucking kira's shoe count as a blowjob?

Poochie

What are your favourite tracks from the anime OST?

I'm going with some easy picks:

Decisive Battle~Overlapping Destinies~
(Couldn't find an upload of that specific track on YT,it was just this or the entire Phantom Blood OST)
youtu.be/YqtJqKgemw4

Virtuous Pope
youtu.be/D2L4r0Aelvg

Don't encourage the shitposter

Porky

when's it coming out anyway? i never remember jjl's schedule

That's all fine and dandy and that's one of the best things about Kira but he's insanely popular despite not being that great of a character or villain. He's not terribly interesting (which I get is the point) and he's not written particularly well compared to most other JoJo villains but people treat him like he's the greatest depiction of a serial killer ever put on manga.