I hate this me too shit

>I hate this me too shit
>fuck weird fads where everyone does the same thing
>fuck groupthink
>yet I am a female who has been harassed (hasn't everybody at one time or another?)
wat do, Sup Forums?

I feel like a traitor to the female sex, but I am not gonna fucking participate.
It's just creepy.

participate in what exactly

you gotta get those tits out for starts

They want the validation of everyone to know that their hotness drives men wild and men can't control themselves around them (delusion). Don't play into it. All the men capable of knowing "harassment is bad" have known it since they were 5 years old.

will you be my gf?

Epitomes of feminist activist. Unfuckable.

let's develop a parallel society below ground
I,we need to know if we can trust you
post tits

Female too. Fucking ignore it. One of the worst traits of our gender is our susceptibility to peer pressure.

Rise above it and ignore it. Even if you WERE "harassed" and want to fight it, this little bullshit "I'm a victim too!!! Gibs me attention!" thing is just to make whores feel better about themselves or get people to pity them. You can live without social media attention for this one thing. Fucking Hell.

left would be hot if she wasn't carrying around an extra 100 pounds.

one on the right looks like fucking shrek.

My ass was grabbed by women before. Can men get a victimhood trophy too?

Take your entire month of birth control pills at once with some vodka and let us know what happens

Speaking put, I guess?
I think the idea is telling victims they are not alone or something, which I get, but I can't handle the mass amounts of people doing the same thing at the same time. It gives me the heebie jeebies.
Plus I'm not convinced there isn't some deeper motive like mass hypnotism or something.

i think it's bullshit because it's taking the focus away from how corrupt and perverted hollywood is and we need to keep the pressure on them. getting groped or rubbed up on or catcalled in public sucks but it's definitely not on the same level as being blackmailed or coerced into gangbang parties to keep your job.

It's normal do dislike this shit OP since it's all just attention whoring bullshit. It makes me fucking cringe, too, but the good thing is that it will go away in a few days.

*speaking out

But don’t you want to be loved by Taylor m’lady?

It's actually the negative attention that I am concerned with.

quick rundown please? i just woke up, still groggy, all i figured out from the other threads that this is related to the weinstein shit

This is literally all it is. It's so obvious too. How fucking messed up do these chicks have to be to exploit actual instances of sexual aggression in order to make themselves appear in demand.

Good. Why would you want to support other women? I've never understood this. Isn't our primary motivation to secure a stable environment for our offspring through attaining a male provider? So then why would we want a bunch of other non-related women running around taking up potential providers?

The only argument I can see for community amongst women is in helping with childcare or division of labor. But even then, it should be blood related women. Non family women can go fuck themselves.

Am I just autistic?

Men should hashtag metoo
If you've been harassed or hit on by a fatty, so right ahead

No, I think you are wrong, women genuinely want to show solidarity.
But I think there is some sort of manipulation behind it.
Getting everyone talking and thinking of the same thing is powerful, especially if it is personal trauma.

Yes I agree. There are bigger fish to fry, and it's not regular dudes.

Yeah, no, not me.
I am married with a wonderful stable family situation, and I love sisterhood.
Knitting, cooking, and talking about kids together are my #1 favorite ways to pass the time.

This.
I don't find I have any extra sympathy for someone because we are the same gender. If anything we are in competition with each other.

It’s a hashtag on twitter. Nobody anywhere with even the tiniest bit of relevancy knows with this is or cares. It simply doesn’t matter to anyone that matters.

>Am I just autistic?

Zebras don't hide by blending into nature, they hire by blending into the heard.

>a 'man' named "Taylor"

I don't understand women who don't love hanging with other women... perhaps you are pre- motherhood?
I think before I had children, I preferred the company of dudes...

solidarity with what?

lemme guess I was too scared

i didn't have time to go to the police

i cant talk about icky stuff my feelings

a woman expected to advocate for herself when harassed????

is this asking too much?

who raised all the women who can't won't expect that from themselves? that's how you get basic human dignity

>gangbang parties to keep your job

How the hell does that work? Why would anyone willingly be blackmailed.

>coerced into gangbang parties
son... nobody has to force anybody to go to those (except the kids)

Suck it up and move on. I'm a man that has had severe gynecomastia since I was about 8. And no it's not the fat ass lose some weight and it'll go away kind. You can feel the actual breast tissue in them. And I've been harassed my entire life for it. Women that I work with love to grab them and then giggle or friends will flick them and laugh and it's all supposed to be some big joke. I got over the hurt feelings shit a long time ago. Suck it up buttercup. You're one drop in a huge bucket of water that is never going to change or go away.

Don't be a miserable fucking cunt, everyone gets fucking harassed Men and Women. So grow some fucking ovaries and tell people off when they fuck with you.

>doesn't matter to anyone that matters
What a prickish, elitist comment.

I mean, this is my m.o.

Because women are fucking awful here in Commiefornia.

Find a handsome tall non manlet white husband and make cute white babies like the one in the picture. More white people desu. Thank you and have a nice day.

Let's see how you handle being raped, shithead.

>groupthink
give into the will of the tribe, goyim.

it's called (((democracy)))... individuality is your enemy!

You just gotta find the right ones.
It took me a while, but I found some good sisters.

It’s Twitter!

>needs to be with other people to enjoy self

I'll enjoy spending time with my husband, baking, or playing the piano, thanks. Most women have absolutely nothing of importance to talk about so they have to socially keep each other hostage to have someone to talk to.

thinking for yourself is fine. trying to cause disorder and chaos by suggesting every one stop accepting their established beliefs is stupid and sad

your just a bossy bitch who likes drama

Already did, user.

You're from California?

Have you been raped?

What do you have to participate in? At the end of the day this is all just virtue signalling that will be forgotten about tomorrow. The truth is nobody really gives a fuck about what happens to you, I certainly don't. If you want justice, go get it for yourself.

I wonder if we could get a hashtag going confessing to sexually harassing women.

srat life betccchhhhhh yaaaaas

>I can't handle the mass amounts of people doing the same thing at the same time. It gives me the heebie jeebies.
Then you won't like what's coming, sweetie.

>nothing of importance to discuss
>philosophy
>child raising
>recipes
>gardening
>art
>life experiences
...I mean, you could be autistic, femanon.

>be friends with me and spend all your time with more or else you're a total weirdo sweetie :) :) :)

Why do women want me to spend time with them so much?

please

as soon as the men leave the room the women talk about the men until they return

And how many women actually discuss this shit? Or do they spend their time gossiping about what Jennifer said to them at the last yoga class?

I've seen much more of one than the other...

Yes.
Violently.
It took me a long FUCKING time to heal & get over it. And I didn't go to the police because I didn't want the man to get in trouble, because I was fucking in love with him, at least before the rape.

This. Absolutely this.
I find the topics most other women talk about insufferable.

yup

Absolutely

3pbp

/thread

larp

aw, you guys are so cute with your egos

Find a loving husband. Ignore the race. Get a dog. Make babies

>I loved him so I wouldn't report him
This is why everyone hates women, kys

Nope. I feel the same.
Before I got married other women were competition. After I got married they were a distraction from my life.

>all these replies
>no tits
Yeah, bad thread. Bailing and saging on the way out.

that's not a good reason to go to the police

lack of evidence
memory loss
not being able to move

muh disney princes no snitching is crap thinkig

IT

IS

A

L

A

R

P

Lol everyone attractive gets harassed. If it makes you feel better almost 100% of males are involved in violent confrontations in their lifetime. Women not so much. Lots of men get harassed. Women more so. It's just part of being human.

you're a basic bitch

there's no rape in relationships, if you don't like him don't stay at his house / live with him

easy

>encouraging women to be exhibitionist whores

You disgust me

If you loved him how was it rape?
Anyway it's your choice (however irrational and dumb the reason is) to not report him, so why you expect men in general to take responsibility for that choice?
It'd have been our responsibility if we were not helping you, were you to actually seek help.

>there's no rape in relationships, if you don't like him don't stay at his house / live with him

is that what you tell your kids?

FUCK ALL GASHES POSTING ON MY BOARD
TITS OUT, FLASHES ON IF YOURE IN A DARK ROOM
Let daddy see em

This. Marital rape isn't possible, and if it isn't marital... why are you sleeping with him?

Yes
This makes perfect sense
You must be a female thus retarded

>is that what you tell your kids?

Yes?

If there is rape in a relationship then there is theft in a relationship. Waiting for roasties to go on trial for stealing thousands upon thousands of dollars from men...

Do you support this?

#eyerapedbyhamplanet should be trending for guys.

Is it their business?

No damper on your power post user, definitely good stuff. However, I would hesitate to paint Nazi Germany and Fascism as 'all doing the same thing.' That's what (((They))) have told you, but in fact, my grandfather maintains that Germans were quite diverse in opinion during the 30's and 40's...it was more an overwhelming sense that international banks (kikery) was ruining their ability to sort their own affairs out.

If Germans weren't different in heart (as all humans are) then defeat would have meant nothing against their inner harmony, but as we can see, there were many different Germans after WWII.

At any rate, Sieg Heil and all that Jazz. I'm with you 100% of the way. This is more about acknowledging that others can be OK as long as they follow the main line, critical path rules. Society will me much better for it. Don't overdo it and lose yourself though, user.

Just because the movement involves sexual harassment does not mean you can overlook the fact that it also encompasses sexual assault.
The reason you see so many of your friends on facebook and on twitter posting it is for that exact reason that they are trying to call attention to how commonplace both sexual harassment and assault are. It blows my mind that most of you outright ignore that something like this happens on a regular basis in our society, and instead you try to minimize it by saying that you didn't have a reaction when a woman slapped your ass and try to compare that to actual sexual assault. It's disgusting.

A year before I started dating my current girlfriend she was at a party, did not drink, and was forcibly lifted and taken into a bedroom by someone who was drunk. All of his other drunk friends at the party cheered him on as he took her. Once in the room, she tried to get away so he beat her until she gave him a blowjob. Once he passed out on top of her naked, she got out of the room and left with her friend.

She didn't report it because she "didn't want to ruin his life" which is a common think among victims. women don't report sexual assault because they are afraid of ruining their relationships with their friends, reliving the events in a courtroom, and the typical male reaction of believing it was less serious than it actually was.

It turns out I knew the guy, & as soon as I found out about it (a year later, when I started dating my gf), I did everything in my power to get this court case. I found witnesses who saw it happen and legal consultation that said we had enough to lock him up. When I told her about this, she still refused to do it, because she didn't want to be in a courtroom having to explain her story. It took a long time for me to try and understand why she didn't, but after seeing the shit in this thread I completely understand why women who have experienced it feel the way they do, & why they decide to do shit like "me too."

He was angry, and (incorrectly) jealous.
I didn't even realize it was rape until he slammed my head against the wall and didn't care that I was crying. ( I had been sleeping)
I had the odd experience of becoming very dry very quickly.

You should be putting out more
Problem solved cutiepie

Sounds hot to be honest

Are you faggots LARPing or are there actually women on Sup Forums?
I know user, I was joking.

Get fucked, white knight plebbit newfag.
You're the cancer that killed this place.

Martial rape cannot exist, since marriage is a contact : sex n children vs provision.

Marital rape is a femnazi meme.

I can't tell if she's saying "Fuck Rape Culture" as in the idea of it is bad or as in she think it actually happens.

Can't tell from the other broad either. Is she talking about women using vagina to accuse rape, or men using dick to rape?

>He was angry, and (incorrectly) jealous.
Did you find this out before or after the incident?

I used to have rape fantasies before experiencing the real thing.
After that I couldn't even handle being touched by anyone for at least a year.

Then we got these shithead responses from ignorant ass shitskins.

UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT = SEXUAL ASSAULT

FORCED UNCONSENSUAL SEX = RAPE

>she tried to get away so he beat her until she gave him a blowjob.

God you're a cuck believing this story.

Logic 101 dictates once his balls were within chomping distance she could have done just that and made a run for it.

Let me fix your roastie story for you:

>She tried to ride chad's cock but she was "B" tier so he blew his load in her mouth instead. The same mouth you kiss now.

Kys you sex traitor
You are the epitome of a whiteknight
Truth is, she enjoyed it
Also
>facebook and twitter friends
Where do you think you are, faggot?
Leave

You're a fucking cuck. Haha you can't force someone to suck a dick

tits or gtfo

After.
I still don't get what set him off. I mean I know he thought I liked someone, but I didn't, and I don't know what gave him that impression.

>UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT = SEXUAL ASSAULT

>FORCED UNCONSENSUAL SEX = RAPE

Imbecile roastie doesn't understand how the oldest contract in existence works.

Resources for sex. If you're not participating in that contract then you shouldn't be living with a man.

I fucking know how susceptible women are to men's expectations because I am one, faggot

Y'all encourage women to behave like whores then bitch when they act like one to please you

Be a role model. Most women just want someone to follow and please. If you want virtuous women, expect virtue. Praise virtuous women. Don't attempt to pervert women who would be virtuous.

If that makes you think I'm a white knight, you've got some fucking learning to do about female nature.

Not only that.
>"To have and to hold from this day forward"
Are literally in your marriage vows. I gave consent for the rest of my life when he slipped that ring on my finger.
Marital rape is not possible.