Teacher tells kids that soldiers fight for them to speak "American" and not "Spanish"

youtube.com/watch?v=oH8cst8PolI

>She's not wrong.

As an immigrant, I came to the states at the age of 7. I had to learn English the hard way and become a legal citizen (which cost my family thousands of dollar).

I would never dare speak my native tongue in public school or any school for that matter, because I saw the United States as a superior country to the one I came from (ex-Communist).

I don't understand how spics think it's normal to speak their shitty language in an American classroom? Speak that shit at home or something you dumb low IQ brown-skinned manlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bye bye
kek. fat kid would have failed class anyway. Prolly robbed gas station later that day.

ikr
it's an excuse to leave.

fuck, these people are degenerates.

trump needs to stop immigration completely for a while.

>I don't understand how spics think it's normal to speak their shitty language in an American classroom

The thing with beaners is that they legitimately think half of the country rightfully belongs to them, it's called Aztlan. And thus they feel justified in speaking their dirty ape language in America.

Soldiers fight so their country can be filled with third world trash that won't speak their language, won't share their cultural values, won't share the same heritage, and are generally a drain on the system.
God Bless America.

I'd say it in spanish but I don't speak it.

Weren't they chopping each others heads off like 500 years ago and speaking in Ooga Booga before the European Spaniards came by and gave them a culture?

Spanish is not even their native tongue.

>speak american

:thinking:

Soldiers are usually 17-18 year olds who go fight for a certain cause. They don't realize how much spics or niggers eat off the teeth of this country and get all the gibsmedat because they're lazy and dirty.

Yeah she made a mistake, but you get the point.

You do know that it's called American English and not UK English right?

Yea I get the point but she made herself look like a retard.

Maybe she was shortening American English to American?

Clearly UK English is much different than American English. Including the dialect.

I personally don't think that is what she was doing but I get how you can think that.

What's the matter nigger, you don't speak American? Hell I speak American, breathe liberty, and shit freedom.

Ok would it not be ok if someone said speak Canadian?

In Canada there's multiple languages.

There is no official language in the USA, but it is pretty much a standard that everything is in American English.

I do hate the fact that fucking spics somehow made it ok to have spics as a second language when you call somewhere or even at the DMV or some shit.

Honestly fuck spics.

Yea! Murica!

rofl that pic tho. brotha getting mad u suck at the math game.

>tfw i speak Portuguese with my cousin in math class
>teacher "speak english not spanish"

lol

Yea it would be kinda weird if someone said speak Canadian.

Her statement made no sense though, I hate when people use the Army to further their cause but to say that they are "fighting for our right to speak english" or whatever is wrong.

I believe that if you come to America you should learn to speak English. That really isn't an issue though as I have never talked to someone and had a language barrier.

I think what she did was just cringey.

>Speak American

This wtf she talks about respecting the country by speaking g their language but she's disrespect the language by disregarding it's inventors. The beaners are still in the wrong obviously but American Education™ is alive and well in this classroom lol

It's their way to stick it to the white man who they scapegoat for all their problems. Intentionally speaking another language when they know english is their own racism. They don't see themselves as part of us, they don't want to be a part of us, they just want to take advantage of our country while staying with their own. Chinks are just as bad.

You're a centralist. A fascist.

Conquistadors were speaking Spanish in the USA before it was a nation.

Southern European languages > gay white Northern European languages

WOOOOOW

HOW COULD YOU WANT TO SPEAK YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGES

FUCKING DRUMPFFFFFF

tbqh, I like it when people communicate with a different language. I just wish I had the time, which I do, to learn it so I can understand what they are saying. Linguistics is dope af.

this
as long as you know the English language well and how to speak it i dont care if you talk in other languages in america

bump

Fuck Obama

and fuck shitskins.

Spanish never had culture

Sounds like they were jabbering in their shit tier language and disrupting class. Shame she fucked up the words English and American, but that kid probably won't be going far anyway

Mexico = shit
Mexicans speak Spanish
Hence, Spanish = shit

Spain = also shit

>I don't understand how spics think it's normal to speak their shitty language in an American classroom?
I don't know why it's normal to speak spanish in a Mexican classroom.

If every third world hellhole abandoned their native language and replaced it with english they'd be way better off. The outsourced call center jobs alone would probably triple their GDP.

This guy is right desu

I grew up in a school with a segregated spanish speaking population (borderland in Texas) and it was fucking hell dealing with those spics.

They would constantly start fights with english speakers to the point that the playground was cut in half, they ended up giving us separate recess times and everything. The spanish teachers use to make fun of other english speaking kids in the hallways to the delight of their spanish speaking kids, always in that language which they thought was some sort of unbreakable code the others could never figure out where being thrown as insults.

Seriously fuck these kids and their parents, I have a friend that learned english at the age of 12 but even he is tired of the sheer number of them filling up every position in the city, it's a literal wave replacing everyone who still prioritizes english as the first language.

I don't care if those retardos call it aztlan or whatever, that's my fucking clay and it's coming back one way or the other.

It's okay if they want to speak it among themselves, but everyone should at least be able to hold conversations in English. And, in a school setting, yeah they should just speak English because it's rude not to. I understand if it's difficult, but I'll respect them if I can see they're genuinely trying to learn the language.

Burgers are weak. Usa is mexicunt clay.

Good means of doing so I guess. You certainly couldn’t fight us for it, even it were just us civilians.

My native tongue is German but I would never speak it in public.
Expecting other people to adjust to your language preference instantly marks you as a shit-tier person in my book.

My school has a program called esol that takes any foreigners kids and puts them in our school for muh diversity.

Long story short, the kids are atrocious. Never in class and always out playing hooky. It was mostly the beaners and fucking cat eating chinks.

As someone who has Mexican relatives and is Mexican American, I rather speak English then speak Spanish. I always help teachers translate Spanish when the kids in the classes couldn't speak a spic of enlgish. I cringed when I Had to. I even helped out a group of kids that prefer not to speak English because they hated white kids and pefer not to be a "gringo".

This grinds my fucking gears. I'm glad glorious Trump became out president.

We need to attack that fucking comment section guys, fucking nigger lovers are all over there

I actually like german, as long as it isnt any monkey language, if it wasnt for germany america would be full of nigger trash

Why can't spics just die? Or at the very least go away?

>I would never dare speak my native tongue in public school or any school for that matter

Lmao thats because you're a spineless cuck. Real men speak what they want wherever they want

Hence why we need an ethnic cleansing of beaners.

dumb leaf.

Honestly we need to just curb the flow of them entirely.

Where I live you literally can't go throughout a service job or high management customer care position without knowing fluent spanish because so many people refuse to speak english. It's such a detriment to the English speaking population that many have to find a way to leave just to make it by and that included the military, just because their own city in their own country is so lost to them that they have to migrate away. Can't wait to see the wall come up, and deportation actually to start happening.

This is fucking horrifying. We desperately need an ethnic cleansing here in the west.

This subtle subversion cannot continue.

ONE STEP CLOSER

Hence why we need to start telling them to fuck off back to Mexico

>Trusting your Zionist occupied government to correct the issues themselves.

Nigga you can't work within the system to change it anymore.

I'm not against Latinos or mixed people if they tone down their anti white shit & just try too peacefully adapt to our European based societies

Which is why I chuckle when people willingly go into the army to fight and die for the dregs of society.

This

Wait, So I could have chosen to speak English in my Spanish class in high school, and when the Spanish teacher said to speak Spanish, I could have ran t the media? Who Knew?

Because theyre fucking retarded entitled little bean spawns that are told at a young age that theyre owed everything because the US is racist and stole their land. Round 2 when? As someone who went to a nice school in arizona, we still had fucking beans coming in, but they spoke english. However none of their family who went to a different school or was older bothered to learn. Who knows how many fucking south americans there are now who dont even care about the latin and american cobflict but instead are too fucking stupid, lazy and disrespectful to learn. I see these immigrants coming in waves. Like the boomer age beaners always spoke great english and worked their asses off, especially the ones who fled governments, but they no longer see america as a land of opportunity to escape their shit life with hard work, they see it as a land of welfare to suck the tit dry, and move onto the next one.

Are your retarded, America is for the english, for the white. Theres nothing wrong with immagration but when they come to our white country and hate white people and hate our country basically pissing on us while sucking US's tits

Mexico
Spanish
Spain

they all suck

They fight for Israel.

God I just want to /midwest/ the fuck out of here

>™

Ethnic cleansing soon, brother. Prepare yourself and spread the redpills to as many as you can.

So long, puto.

>For awhile

FOREVER and start deportations by the time the god emperors army is done only white people and natives on reserves will live in the west. Send these spics and niggers back to their countries and execute any race traitor cuck that gets in the way

tfw official language of US of A will be Spanish in your lifetime

The state of America. Wtf happened guys?

At least niggers speak a pidgeon version of English. Mexicans just act like assholes 100% of the time you engage them. And I can't stand to see them burn American flags or put the Mexican flag above American flags in public on flagpoles. Really fucking grinds my gears.

Also, the Mexican accent is probably the worst of all Spanish accents - Whenever you watch a cartoon with a harsh beaner accent and the character says something like "Ayyyy man, I need some salsa" Well, that's how they sound in Spanish as well. They're just fucking shit.

>Nigger so happy he has an excuse to leave class

She's right, I didn't risk my life for mexico or some other land
I didn't sign away my own rights for the sake of a citizen of another country or anybody loyal to another nation. These hypocrites love their third world countries so much why don't they go back. There is no ocean separating them from where they or their raggedy ass parents came from

I'm also hispanic so fuck all that "shut up cracker" BS. You'll never see asians act like that in a classroom and they come from the opposite end of the world. Many of them came illegally too

Yep, now that you mention, you should be talking in yiddish because that's who you risked your live for.

You invaded them and now they're invading you back. Might makes right, was it? Just don't cry like a bitch when your enemies use the same logic against you (that's all you do here in Sup Forums, you're a bunch of sobbing effeminate manchildren)

I risk my life for the place that educated me, birthed me, put food in my mouth and money in my pocket

>Soldiers fight for them.
Disagree. They sign up for pay, cushy benefits, subsidies, and for various 'national interests.'

2. Agree.

I agree. The same way I agree with the teacher.

But your nation fights for external interests and therefore you do the same. So the argument is corrupted from the begining.

We invaded who? When?

No, we conquered them. Just like we conquered the Indians. What was left after the wars was bought or traded for. They have no right to this land.

Can't you draw your own conclusions from flags and the order of posts? No wonder you're an authoritarian cocksucker in the first place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

Same shit, "hurr durr we're strong" and "waahhh stop moving to my cities" don't go well together. You're either a tough guy to the end or don't start shit to begin with

The whole situation is corrupted, the flag is tainted.. your people, spain and it's history is nothing but a pile of shit

But what's done is done, these issues are compartmentalized.

personally I would round of up every fucking mexican, legal and illegal and execute every last fucking one of them.

I agree with what you're saying. Its one, or the other.

They are better than niggers though.

Go blame your ancestors, mine didn't need to go to America to fuck some natives.
What is done is your people, and was done by your people.
That's the privilege of the independence. You are responsible of your actions.

Not my ancestors. Your ancestors.

You fucking slimeball. I hope Catalonia gets what they've been asking for, it's been too long for them

>slope intercept
Holy fuck! Are niggers finally grasping basic algebraic concepts? I thought I'd never live to see the day.

Then why don't you? I'll tell you why, it's because you're weak and all you can do in practice is cry here like a manchildren because he has to see brown people living around him. "Might" is not about benching more than the next guy, is about being able to do what you want, and you're a poor miserable sob who's reduced to bitching on the internet and acting like a well behaved faggot in real life

But yeah, I'm glad we agree at least, kek. Peace.

Mexico is Spanish clay so why don't you guys give up your independence and bow to your Spanish overlords? Or would you rather turn Aztlan into hell on earth like you did Mexico?

I would gun them all down in the streets like the stains they are, but unfortunately the kikes must first be removed before that can happen.

Mexico never had any rightful claim to the area referred to as aztlan they stole that land from Spain

Ohh you know me SO WELL. Its about weighing in on the repercussions. I support more than just my own life.

Fully capable, just not worth it.

>well behaved faggot in real life

Is that something people do?

What are your ancestors surnames?
Because you can't find my surnames anywhere out of the Iberian and Italica peninsulae.
You probably don't know. It's the problem with your enlighted and independent societies. What a shame.

Funny. Catalonians are asking for a genocide. For generations. We won't be that lucky.

they tried forcing us to take 1.0 credit of foreign language in high school. the only options were beaner and surrender (spanish/french) and it took me 2 years to only get 0.5 credits before they took away the requirement my junior year
its such a fucking annoying ass language, i failed 3 semesters in a row and it made me hate beaners ever since

English motherfucker DO YOU SpeAK IT

ex-communist? are you cuban?

the irish got out of the ghetto
so did everyone but the spics and niggers

b-b-but thanks to the greatest generation we aren't speaking German

>USA has no official language
Huh, that's odd. Didn't know our constitution was written in multiple languages from the get go. How odd they only show pictures of the constitution in English only. And that everyone at the time spoke English. And that most of the immigrants that settled the land of the USA were from English territories. How fucking peculiar.

Illegals ruin it for everyone else and don't care. They shit on everyone and everything. Especially legal immigrants.

If anything, Americans have learned to appreciate their legal immigrants even more from all this. To the point of bursting into tears, we're thankful that you put forth the effort to do things the right way and don't lord over others. You did what was expected of you and are legitimately trying to make a better life for yourselves. Thank you for not taking advantage of everyone else for the sake of convenience. Thank you for not being selfish twats. Thank you for not being racist assholes that expect their new country to abide by their standards, because you didn't sneak in one day and decide America needed to change. You actually decided that you wanted to be American and so that is what you became - that is what you are. Thank you.

Regardless of everything, us whites are getting so fucking tired of spic subhuman garbage. Look at this classroom for fucks sake.

>burger talking about culture
Jej

You seem to forget the part that America paid them for the land after the war.