IT'S HAPPENING

It's going down tomorrow.

Also a newsfu thread. I claim Sara Carter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SebGorka/status/920124910927777792
twitter.com/Gingrich_of_PA/status/920129063485833216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And for further confirmation.

Obama got 2 scoops.

Digits confirm.

Hopefully she drops it on circa during the day before Hannity's show at night

Yeah, exactly... good way to drum up attention.

Stop teasing shit, you stupid fucking swill merchants. When you have a bomb, you DROP it. Don't don't give people time to think. You force everyone to act by SHOCKING them without warning. These teasers don't actually built media attention. They're just assumed to be bullshit, and create inevitable disappointment because whatever they have is never going to be as good as what people build up in their heads.

If you have something, don't SAY you're going to release it. Just release it, and use the initial excitement to build momentum.

fucking this

Imran Awan was the DNC hacker

easy to say as an outsider

I claim Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.

>important information comes out on a tuesday
its trash

This needs to be photoshopped.

Sara A. Carter??? My jewdar is ticking.

good choice

No, I came to this conclusion after watching these things play out over and over again. When you tease, you may by coordinating publication across multiple publications, but the effect on the audience is to actually diminish the impact of the release. These teasers increase PRE-release excitement, and decrease post-release excitement due to inviable disappointment. But the journalist has managed to get their name in the news for a day or two.

This is journalists trying to claim their turf and cementing their name to a story. They don't want the story to overshadow them. They're not confident enough in their story to think it will make a name for them on its own merit, so they use the IDEA of the story before it's ever released to promote themselves.

based user falls on that grenade

I think she's a jew, though.

Literally nothing will happen. Just like every time someone promises a big deal.

Sup Forums will circle jerk around a Twitter larper, call me a faggot tonight and forget all about this tomorrow. Just like every time.

You can have the bitch. Woof.

hmm, might have some competition here

The nose knows

Mueller comes out with the truth, or Wikileaks drops the content's of Weiner's laptop. Drain the swamp at FBI to clear the way for arrest of other swamp creatures.

The eyes more than the nose. She could be Italian, but then you see the beady, close-set, deep-set eyes. Look at Thernovich for another example. This is how you can tell Lauren Southern is part Jewish too.

HAPPENING TOMORROW
>HAPPENING TOMORROW
HAPPENING TOMORROW
>HAPPENING TOMORROW
HAPPENING TOMORROW
>HAPPENING TOMORROW
HAPPENING TOMORROW
>HAPPENING TOMORROW
HAPPENING TOMORROW
>HAPPENING TOMORROW

I pick Megan McCain

will be re: carter page.
btw, hannity burned his last bridge.

She may run her piece tomorrow, and it may be important, but it won't be a Happening. It sounds like it's about something we already basically know -- the uranium deal -- maybe with some new evidence from an informant. Good, and probably good for ratings, but not game-changing.

Larping larpers larping again.

>The nose knows
what are you talking about user?

I claim Kay Adams.

I claim Megyn Kelly for newsfu

This
I'll wait for One America to report the news. None of this "Wonder what I'm goona do??" bullshit, like we're in fucking gradeschool. I respect CIRCA but this is pathetic. Can Barney the Dinosaur please do the introduction, Sara????

probably still having lawyers making sure they can't get sued or something.

Sebastian Gorka DrGVerified account @SebGorka 3m3 minutes ago
More Sebastian Gorka DrG Retweeted Sara A. Carter
The amazing @SaraCarterDC will be breaking a MASSIVE story tomorrow.

Are you ready?

(A certain political dynasty isn't).

twitter.com/SebGorka/status/920124910927777792

Sorry Hilldawgs.

Possibly related to Assange hex numbers to unlock a pre release for journalists, embargoed until tomorrow. So chance of a wikileak release also.

still, it's nice that we have a Circa, OAN, Newsmax, etc.

this shit better be big

Every """journalist""" on the center and right has been reduced to using single nouns to describe their scoop.

How can you deny their target audience is rural and suburban retards?

this makes sense. anybody who has been around for a while knows they aren't dropping seth rich or pedogate revelations.
at absolute best its them picking up the FBI paid for the Steele Dossier story from a few months ago.

that's right

fuck jews.

I think this strange article about trump joking about pence was all they had in advance of what ever is coming. Almost like they are trying to bait the hit piece ahead of dropping the bomb

it's always tomrrow

Her text blurb is more eloquent than yours here

you couldn't pay me enough to be the guy tasked with starting her every day for the next year or so

starting her car. fuck it. fuck

she would break your dick user

OMG NEW MY PILLOWS WHEN???

This. It was supposed to be today but nope, definitely tomorrow guys, no foolin, super serial this time.

It's always bullshit. Look at the last election cycle. All these shills saying "wait until you see the big drama bomb secret info I am gonna drop!" And every time it was fucking nothing.

More major news got dug up by autistic on pol than any journalist has revealed in 20 fucking years. The alt journalists just rely on here and places like this

i claimed her already, stop trying to start her

Yes, I know you have all waited an extra month. Yes, I know you are skeptical. Yes, Christmasis arriving shortly. Please enjoy responsibly

twitter.com/Gingrich_of_PA/status/920129063485833216

NEVER FORGET
SETH
RICH

If this happens again then everyone should just ignore it until it does happen.

Don't care

Wasnt this the chick who was banging bannon for scoops?

I claim Brie Thiele

no

i'll take yanet garcia

you into fucking chicks with down syndrome I take it?

You can take her butthole I'll share but her puss is mine

Calm down satan. No need to go super saiyan. We get it jew media belongs to you.

Trips is enough.