ITT: Images that convey your life experience with women

I'll start. The archetypal women is a giant, soulless creatures that looks down on me as a worthless, socially-awkward man animal.

This, except they're eating me because that's what they do to our wallets and souls.

>fucking up my relationship with perfectly good women to go after sluts

but if you read Le Chateau Heartiste, you could be like this

>On the set of The Notebook, heart-throb actor Ryan Gosling is reported to have expressed some controversial opinions about his time filming in one of the most historic cities in the USA.
>"I get it, you know." The actor said on King Street and Market. "I never thought much about the legacy of the South, but getting to see the slave trading areas and the beautiful plantations really puts history into perspective."
>"I see why they did it, what they were doing. They were building a civilization. That takes sacrifice." He seemed mezmorized by the memory of old Charleston. He continued "But, it also takes an uncompromising attitude towards social and societal norms. Those that are ill equipped to lead or create must labor for the benefit of those that do."
>"Where would they be anyways [if it weren't for slavery]? Some backwards African hell hole where they were sent off to die in a tribal war by age 12."

Its not like they dont go to die in a tribal war in the US

jesus christ what a fucking cucked attitude
improve yourself, look out for only yourself then only give back attention proportional to her attention towards you.

women are just like everyone if they sense weakness/desperation they will see how far they can take you without giving anything back thats what the virgins call "friendzone".

dont bow to the pussy dont put pussy on the pedestal. if you just want to fuck hookers are cheap and tinder whores are cheaper.

Have so self respect and they will respect you and if not fuck'em and go on and it wont be hard going on cos you only invested as much as they did.

TLDR quit being a bitch

I like little girls. Maybe you guys should get married and have some kids instead of acting like you fail at life.

This guy knows.

It's all a facade .

yeah they dont show "weakness" and keep up a facade cos they know what happens when people see weakness they try to exploit it

Obsolete.

Guessing you're a "tourist."

I don't know how to not hurt them

You know that feeling when you can't find what your looking for? It's really frustrating...