Well I've got it. Whites could be in some way superior to other races

Well I've got it. Whites could be in some way superior to other races.

>I'm 75% german and 25% sandnigger.

Should I stay on the side of germans and defend them politically and culturally or should I take the bluepill, marry an asian women instead of breeding out my flaws and push globalist ideologies?

In my heart I truly love Germany and Europe, so it wouldn't be a difficult choice for me at all, but Neo-Nazis or even just conservatives would consider me as a serb, jew or turk. So it feels like getting cucked, because my cultural idendity is like 100% german Rotkäppchen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just be yourself

>25 sandnigger

So, 0% white.

Fuck off

The hue is right. Don't listen to these retards arguing over who's more white.

t. 56%

Just don't allahu ackbar or demand gibs or promote degeneracy... and we're cool.

Go back to T_D Civcuck

Defend your country's national identity and vote AfD. I would be concerned that your having children would dilute the genepool, but if your loyalty is to Germany and Europe, you're alright. You can't choose your ancestry.

I didn't know aboriginals knew how to use computers. Shouldn't you creatures be fucking around in the outback?

Only culture define you, race is a political construct and has no biological roots

Kys

Thread full of niggers and mongrel burgers.
If you believe in the 14 words and are not 100% white. Remove yourself from the gene pool or KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

But different nations could have different cognitive potentials. The big civilizations of todays world were small groups hundreds of years ago. Even if race wouldn't matter, there could be different concentrations of intelligence on each continent or even nation due to different histories

Put a bullet in your brain you filthy nigget

differences in bone structure, cognitive potential, ability to digest certain foods etc

kill yourself lol

You can move to America, there is a lot of mongrels larping as nazis.

You wouldn't kill your dog because you're more evolutionary advanced, right? No matter how often you guys would punch me, because of your lack of self-confidence, I'll stay faithful for you.

I don't think todays Germans mind you being 25% foreigner desu

hmmmmm I am half anglo half german hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pic of your self you may avoid ze gas

It's not like I'd ask for your permission. Just if it would make sense to defend you cucked fucks without willpower because objectively you may be part of the race which drops more likely creative geniuses.

You are not a dog. Dogs should breed.

I'm way more white than south italians so shut the fuck up lol

i hope I get the chance to kill you myself, and your disgusting family

>not posting exact skull measurements.
How are people supposed to come to a conclusion?

Oh, it's yet another case of "my parents/grandparents were degenerate racemixers and now I've got conflicted identities but know for a fact that the white side is better than the shitskin one, so pls can I join the white kids club..?"

No. No, you can't.

No matter what people in this thread or anywhere else say, no matter what's written on your passport, no matter how much you play pretend deep down inside you know you are different, and you will always be different. And you will always be conflicted about it. And the only people who want to have you among them, at least in the West, are the very same people who deeply hate the German and European cultures you claim to love.

You are not European. Deal with it.

>me no whitey but dey be even less whitey dan me, stfu xD :DDD
Keep telling yourself that if it helps fight your conflicted-identity depression.

Institutions > Culture.

Sorry Doc, but it's not like I'm a nigger which want's to be white. I'm a 75% german 25% turkish-gypsy mix and there is nothing big non-european about it. I admit some identity problems - because I'm not a liar - but more from a german perspective. They look slightly different then me, while my cultural idendity belongs fully to Germany.

>And the only people who want to have you among them, at least in the West, are the very same people who deeply hate the German and European cultures you claim to love.

No, there are enough kind and conservative people who appreciate me and my abilities. They don't even view me as a migrant because I fully belong to their ethnicity by culture.

>me no whitey but dey be even less whitey dan me, stfu xD :DDD

That one is objectively true, they look way more arab/greek and have more hairy bodies.

Practically speaking, a platform on reducing or ending immigration isn't inherently inconsistent with your background and race is more of a gradient then hard lines.

Arabs have a very similar skull shape to whites so at least you don't have that race mixed look. You obviously are majority one race and you have a national identity. Hitler would have considered you German, and the people that make his ideals look civnat in comparison are LARPers.

What is this pathetic gay shit? Dude you're propably above 105-110 IQ, looking like a albanian and are crying like a little bitch because you're not a fucking red eyed fairy?!?!?! Just one generation to go, retard. Now do some workout and stop sucking german cock, you're more than the fatal consequences of renaissance. Just go for conservative politics that would keep germans a majority in their own country, living in peace with educated and social foreigners instead of stupid mass migration

>it's not like I'm a [non-white] which want's to be white
Then why are you here? What's the purpose of this thread?

>25% turkish-gypsy mix and there is nothing big non-european about it
Yes there is. A whole 25% of it.

>They look slightly different then me, while my cultural idendity belongs fully to Germany.
Their look different, they think differently, they behave differently than you because they are different. And the difference goes from skin to DNA. And you wouldn't "breed your flaws out" by mating with a German female - your DNA will stay with you forever - you would simply taint someone else's DNA.

>there are enough kind and conservative people who appreciate me and my abilities.
That's true, the "race is not important" cuckservatives who will become race realists once enough people of your kind settle in their precious little >95% white communities.

>That one is objectively true
>russian_proof.jpeg
But even if it were so, there's no need to go back to the Arab conquest of Sicily to make a point: I think of those who were rape babies of non-white allied troops in WW2 the same way I think of you: non-whites and to be removed from our society.

All these faggots who attempt to pathetically argue bullshit such as "race isn't important", "25% isn't much [kek]", "just be an individual" only do so to try to appease to you: even edgy Sup Forums users feel good thinking "im not rayciss cuz my shitskin friend".

You know that they're wrong, because if they weren't the same thing could be said to justify any non-white living in the West: if 25% is nothing, then 50% (nothing + nothing) is also nothing, and so is 75% and 100%. And before you know it the people, culture, and society you claim to love so much would disappear and be replaced by [PIC]: a racemixed, mongrelized, >XX% white society where everyone plays pretend. Abominable.

Move to America, you can probably be considered white here.

>Italians
>white

>the people, culture, and society you claim to love so much would disappear and be replaced

1. Being a defender for Germany as a mixed guy is a exceptional case. Your "but if everyone would be you it wouldn't be germany anymore" - theory is not realistic. Also, mixed race people in germany are a minority too.

2. 75% German ancestry is indeed better and "germanier" than 0% German ancestry. 75% German is not German ikr, but where do you draw the line? My child would be 88,5% German - which is already fucking common, if you look at the different types of german people (My german ancestors are all northern aryans [ 88,5% aryan + 12,5% turk gypsy = bavarian nigger] )

So with that being said, I could justify my place in a fictional german ethnostate easily.

> sandnigger
define sandnigger

dont breed with white women, gas kikes, bleach arabs

Just saw this guy in german TV right now talking with a south german accent. Thats exactly how my offspring would look like.

I've never been there but it sure sounds like Germany could use all the help it can get.

It unironically really does.

If the Germans aren't going to defend it then you might as well.

>Your "but if everyone would be you it wouldn't be germany anymore" - theory is not realistic.
It is realistic and happening right now as we speak in front of our own very eyes.
>breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
But I guess that's not relevant for you. After all you're part of it: if you shitskin grandparent and all of his/her shitskin fiends and families hadn't moved to our lands we wouldn't be having this absurd conversation.

You're not the first nor you will be the last XX% white (or even full blooded shitskin) who makes this kind of posts. And despite the different presentations all these posts, and I mean literally all, can be summed up as follows: "I know I'm not white, but can I please stay anyway?". As for the answer I will quote myself ():
>No. No, you can't.

>I could justify my place in a fictional german ethnostate easily.
An ethnostate, by definition, is a state that openly and aggressively defends the ethnicity (= nation = people) of said state. You're not part of the people, nor the nation, nor the ethnicity. Your grandfather/mother threw away your membership card, and there's no getting it back. You can thank the Jews for doing this despicable and unfair act to you, but that's another story.

But you are correct in a way: YOU can justify anything you want to yourself. That doesn't mean true Germans will, nor should.

>they think differently, they behave differently than you because they are different. And the difference goes from skin to DNA. And you wouldn't "breed your flaws out" by mating with a German female - your DNA will stay with you forever
1000% this^

>Germany could use all the help it can get
It surely does. The German people could use all the help they can get to finally free themselves from all the non-Germans living in their lands, and that includes XX% Germans.

If XX% Germans were considered Germans just because they larp about culture then what's the problem with the current waves of migrants? Just make it mandatory by law for non-Germans to mate with Germans and within a generation, two at the most, Germany will be 100% full of XX% Germans which, as per this absurd premise, are Germans. Ridiculous.

Ironically enough, a full blooded Arab living in his native country who's in love with German culture, and maybe runs a German cultural center, and perhaps donates a few €€ to the AfD or NPD, is more of help to the cause of a German ethnostate than OP and his big larping lie.

>If the Germans aren't going to defend it then you might as well.
If the German people aren't going to do it then this is it for them. They lost at the big and timeless game of life and therefore Germany, and with it all that is German, will no longer be. Being alive was never a right.

most germans are swarthy,just pretend to be bavarian

>le faithful asian women
the worst meme. go for yuropeen or turkic.

But why did even Hitler allowed 75% German + 25% Jewish - People, and if smart or educated enough Gypsy and Meditarrenian - People to marry 100% germans, if a filtering-process would be complete nonsense.

You can't compare my level of degeneracy to 0% German ancestry.

Imagine a big deport of all 0% non-germans, there wouldn't be many XX% Germans left, because race-mixing isn't that common here. If you would allow after that only all 75%+ germans to stay than it wouldn't matter, so basically fighting for objective truth should be fine in this case...

Maybe this could be a solution for you: Germany must have an unattached 75% German lady somewhere or other.

And then creating a whole nation of 75% germans aka. provence

>But why did even Hitler allowed
Probably because, even though their idea was correct, they didn't yet know exactly and scientifically how the DNA works (DNA was discovered in the 60s).

>You can't compare my level of degeneracy to 0% German ancestry.
Of course not, and that's not what I'm doing. All I'm saying is that if it's fine for 75% Germans to stay, then it's also fine to promote racemixing which ultimately leads to making more 75% Germans.

You are better than a 0% German, and also better than those mudsharks of your parents & grandparents (of which I've yet to hear a single bad words about, so I wonder if you truly disagree with their actions) but if I could choose I'd have all of you out. You can only stop at kicking those >25% non-natives for obvious reasons, but those like me can and should ask for more and better: in fact I can go as far as the statistical error allows.