When did America turn on journalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iB44Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

November 8, 2016, after final polls proved all journalists are lying fucks

What planet are you living on?
When did journalists turn on America?

They deserved it.

When they went from reporting the news to writing the news. Careful coverage is different from creating the narrative. I've seen it from the inside and it's disgusting.

Woodward & Bernstein, Nixon din du nuffin

When they turned on us

>yfw even your media professors talk shit about made up news.

America hasn't yet.

Everyone who knows what "journalists" do wants to see them hang.

You'll know America has turned on them when you see them hanging from trees

>only reads shit on 4chins
I'll give you a dollar if you can name your city council and one local reporter

I'll give you a dollar if you can name your father.

Hey is Transmetropolitan any good? I've been meaning to read it.

Have you ever seen the movie Citizen Kane, user? It's literally about an American Media Mogul losing all his power despite controlling the press. The masses always turn on Journalists, open up a history book and read for yourself.

1. Neighbor is a local reporter, so I can cheap out on that one but still counts
2. not only can I name the council, I’m going to go vote for them in November, so fuck off you condescending little cuntfish

>condescending little cuntfish
It has a certain rhythm, but you still failed.

Attempts or at least lipservice to objectivity was thrown out the window.

They revealed blatantly why they think themselves our unelected papacy to determine who is saved and damned, what orthodoxy and heresy is.

The only reason the NYT and Washington Post have a shred of legitimacy is because of the momentum of a past reputation for it and/or those who deem legitimacy being partisan to their side.

archive.is/iB44Q
>FOURTH ESTATE
>The Media Bubble Is Worse Than You Think
>We crunched the data on where journalists work and how fast it’s changing. The results should worry you.

> “As of 2013, only 7 percent of [journalists] identified as Republicans,” Silver wrote in March, chiding the press for its political homogeneity. Just after the election, presidential strategist Steve Bannon savaged the press on the same point but with a heartier vocabulary. “The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what’s wrong with this country,” Bannon said. “It’s just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no fucking idea what’s going on.”

It's like you people have never heard the term Yellow Journalism before.

What's a journalist

Its pretty great user. give it a read.

When did journalists turn on America?

>When did journalists turn on America?
Came here to post this.

Red pill that's actually a blue pill

When they revealed their true nature during the 2016 election season. CNN handing Hillary debate questions was the beginning of the end. Trump's election crushed the little credibility they had left.

>got STEM degrees like faggots
Writing was hard, huh?

>muh CNN
SPY magazine crushed Trumpy before he was anything.

When they started lying for the establishment.

>When did America turn on journalists?

when journalists turned on america