Next episode will be Wilhelm's time to shine. Would anyone even be able to keep up with him?

Next episode will be Wilhelm's time to shine. Would anyone even be able to keep up with him?

Episode 20, titled, Wilhelm van Astrea Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=DmqnfyHJ_GY

First for Subaru as a JoJo

Stay the fuck out, waifutards.

nth for no waifufaggotry

discuss old man or speculate shit

What does this catboy smell like?

>speculate shit

What the fuck is Ekidna's problem?

Xth for Emilia and Rem are lovely girls, but I prefer the half-elf.

Yeah, I was rushing and fucked it up. Ignore that and post manly grandpa.

I want to bear this mans children

9 years of being locked up

So when the series is over do I just read the LN?
manga is shit from what I've read, is the LN better?

>That night, on his way to the bath, Subaru spotted Wilhelm at the garden, deciding right away to talk with him, going over various topics such as his wife. Eventually, Subaru moved the topic to his bad relationship with his grandson, giving him advice on improving it, which Wilhelm thanked him for.

>Wilhelm tried his advice the next morning during breakfast, however Heinkel Astrea interrupted them, telling them that had no right to make up since they hadn't changed, adding that Wilhelm himself had gotten angry at Reinhard for killing Thearesia.

Like why is Heinkel so shit when his parents were so great?

He doesn't know

6th layer: Asterope
5th layer: Celaeno
4th layer: Alcyone
3rd layer: Taygeta
2nd layer: Electra
1st layer: Maia
0th layer: Merope

Shaula stated that he needs 7 things to pass through these layers and that he only has 3 of them. Assuming that the other 4 are authorities and considering that everyone who leaves the tower has to be killed, what's going to happen here?

wow how embarrassing for EMT fags

Is Julius manly?

Heinkel needs to die for being a giant disappointment to Wilhelm

literally who

Don't bring that waifu bullshit in this thread.

Wasn't his uniform black?

Wow what a piece of shit.

splain because the manga clearly isn't the source material. Like unless white fox took some extreme liberties the LN can't be that awful?

>Ekidnafag

No one is going to take you seriously.

Would you become the son Wilhelm always wanted?

Hell if I know. The artist did have it black in another piece though.

From what I heard the LN remains untranslated for us unless some user here cares to post the translations.

Wait reinhard killed thearesia?

Hope you know how to read Nippon

In a heartbeat.

Two times technically

No, Heinkel killed her. The useless piece of trash.

I want him to be the dad I never had.

Arc 3 manga is good

Get out

It hasn't happened yet. You know who he is.

Not as manly as Al.

Tell that to the remshits in episode 17

Waifuposting is fun!

Is this guy really Pride?

Didn't I say to keep that waifushit out of this thread?

Possibly.

either one really.

Cut it out.

Which characters do you honestly think have the better design?

My vote goes to Priscilla, Emilia and maybe Beatrice.

This is cancer.

Why are people like this allowed? Fucking ironic normalfags weebs.

Seeing her caution those who were about to attack her, Subaru tried to negotiate with her instead of summon Beatrice, at which point she brought out Lusbel Kallard, explaining that he had volunteered to be her prisoner to protect his friend Tina. The crowd praised him for his efforts, making Sirius elated that there was "love", subsequently throwing him off of the tower to his death, then made everyone in the group die the same way with her Authority of Wrath. Returning from death at Liliana, he contemplated on what he needed to do, ultimately deciding to ambush Sirius before she could give her speech. Hiding himself in the time tower, he tried to ambush her with his whip, nonetheless she noticed his anger, leading her to block his weapon with her chain. Fortunately, his whip got caught in a chain link, allowing him to force her off balance, landing a tackle that sent her falling down to the first floor seconds later. He tried to save Lusbel when he was suddenly seized by an intense feeling of fear that was caused by Sirius' Authority, who raised its effects to make both him and Lusbel continuously feel each other's increasing fear, killing both of them by driving them insane.
Why is Arc 5 so great?

Betelgeuse.

Al's the only character I decided I liked just from his design alone.

PRAISE THE SUN!

Subaru. Whips count as fashion accessories right?

Yes.

go men o psy

What's going on here? Can anyone translate this?

Al seems cool as fuck and a total bro, but his design is pretty eh; only a missing arm going for him. It's always fun to have a good guy under a helmet.

His hair is decent, but I don't particularly like or dislike his tracksuit.

Wanna fugg her, but I think Emilia's design is better while being really similar.

Boys Only Thread!

She looks really similar to Emilia.

Sorry, but that was a ruse. That's not really her official character design.

I do agree though, Emilia has a stellar look. It's what got me in the show.

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, more readable, thanks user.

>sketch is better than clean art

every time

Can you not read, Felixtard? This is a boys and manly thread, not a sissy thread. Go create a containment thread of your own and jerk off.

>only a missing arm going for him
He also has a rather ragged, but modern looking, pair of pants. The pants were what first caught my attention. His design evokes a kind of laidback self-confidence which really suits him. It's a bit silly, but it also leaves something of a mystery. The design and his characterization are a perfect fit.

OTP

I don't think it's done yet, but I noticed more like that from the artist's gallery.

So when are we going to get an all out war on Lugnica?

I like how they draw Subaru.

Arc 11, Subaru will be the villain.

Yeah, you are not wrong. I wonder why.

Like a femmy fuckboi? Nah, fanarts are shit.

Are Emilia and Subaru the only characters to change clothes? I've not been paying much attention.

>femmy
This is the only femmy Subaru they've drawn. Otherwise, I don't see it.

Mark my words, Subaru will be a hero all throughout the end. Mark. My. Words.

big boss subaru when??

Rem has a nightgown, Roswaal has his traveling outfit, Felix has his knight's uniform, and Crusche has at least three different outfits.

>popular anime
>le MSG reference xd

Every fucking time with you Sup Forums.

>that pic.

How long until we see this animated?

Wilhelm is going to die isn't he? There's no way he can match up with a Bishop or something.

Well,counting uniforms I guess you're right. Felt went from slum clothes to posh dress too. As to vasually change clothes, then, is it just Emilia and Crusch?

>final witch or whatever sends him back to the very start of the show
>we keep skipping forward but subaru gets grimmer everytime

I wonder what would break subaru.

wouldn't be hype tho?

He hasn't died in the WN yet, so no. Please have faith in Manly Grandpa.

Maybe, but his miasma increases each time he dies, bringing him closer to the Witch and the newer denizens of that place he goes when he dies. The Bishops haven't spoken to him yet, but he wasn't able to hear Satella at first either. Who knows what influence they might gain after a few more deaths?

>tfw this stench doesn't actually do much in Ekidna end where he probably dies the most

>Ekidna end
Is that an if chapter?

Just because he would be broken doesn't mean he'd go evil or the villain route.
It'd be a long while before they could do anything to him. Plus, he might become even more calm and collected as his journey goes on, making him more capable of resisting them.

>dubs
>7
Poetry.

True, but he only had one Authority back then. It's only now that he has two that he's started seeing them, not because he's died a lot. The Sins are known to be linked with madness, so there will probably be consequences every time he gains a new one.

Too bad Theresia Astrea beat you to it, user. The Wilhelm bowl was won before we were born.

Thearesia is a lucky bitch.

Until she loses her Blessings.

Why is he on fire

A~~E~~S~~T~~H~~E~~T~~I~~C

His manly soul is burning.

M A N L Y
A
N
L
Y

Should Subaru have followed him instead of the haffu-erfu?

>red hair

So Wilhelm's gene's were recessive?

No, he's apparently a major asshole.

He's so dreamy.

Would Subaru have even died if he went with Reinhard?