Has anyone here been to prison? Can you tell me what it's like...

Has anyone here been to prison? Can you tell me what it's like? I'm doing research for a class assignment and I need stories

My friend went for a weekend, he said the food was terrible and the milk was in bags, he was confined to his bed for like 90% of the day I think he said he got an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening to get up or something

5 years Federal for Marijuana trafficking, sup? What kind of stories do you need? I have tons.

is it true never to pick up the soap in the shower

>i'm doing research for class
lies

What's the deal with prison rape, senpai?

just any, really. how violent and rapey is it all? what kind of mental toll did it take on you?

Did a dime for FOJ
>robbed a bank
AMA

TERRIBLE you had to publically shower everyone but me gotta learn

I'm in prison right now but it's okay because I'm going to start a war in 3 months.

I been to a low security prison in Texas for a misdemeanor...

I did 10 days and was the 10 longest days of my life.
You're basically secluded with the dumbest niggers in the whole county plotting even more illegal shit for once you go out.

Anything you say or do is known by the entire prison within minutes, bologna sandwich everyday for lunch, every one, and a roll between 3 certain breakfasts that look highly processed and somehow a little bit of it filing.

They talk about the same shit over and over and I guess either because the placed is filed to the brim with testosterone everybody is angry and horny, a fight can ignite just by about anything, a wrong stare, a wrong word, a wrong bump anything will start a fight.

Even if the cops sweep the place every other week somehow this crafty fucks find a way to makeshift weapons and there is always one around you can believe that.

All in all is a very shitty place specially since you're against your will, I heard stories about federal prison but seriously fuck that

that sounds awesome, lying in bed all day playing with milk bags.

Here a tip for you and your ‘paper’. When you arrive, be polite, but don’t say a fucking word. Don’t do anyone favors, and more important, don’t allow anyone to do a favor for you, otherwise you will find your ass is owned by them before you knew it was on the block.

Don’t make any friends for at least 30 days. That 1 guy who was nice to you, who pointed you in the right direction and let you sit next to him in the chow hall? He’s a fucking pedo, and guess what, you are now his friend. Enjoy your stay in PC.

I just taught you the most valuable thing you will learn.

5yr4thc here. I started in Terre Haute FCI and eventually made it to Beckley FPC. I worked in a USP. I took meals to the death row Terror ward. I was bunkmates with former Illinois Governor George Ryan. That was crazy, literally looks like some "Face Off" shit. I've seen some people who would make Jason Vorhees run away like a bitch. I made prison chef meals for Irwin Schiff, a famous income tax constitutionalist who repeatedly served time for not paying (His son is a CNN regular now). I watched my cellie run a Greek Chicago cocaine ring from our cell. I got gang stomped by Queensbridge gangbangers. I was in an Orwellian drug program that completely destroyed my life. What do you want to know?

This, even if not a pedo, an outcast is an outcast and a bitch is a bitch.

>What do you want to know
Describe that fucking Orwellian drug rehab in detail please that sounds fascinating

that's all pretty interesting. would you say you thrived in prison? what kind of mental toll did it take on you?

He went to fucking county lockup for 3 days. He wasn't in real butt pounding jail.

Basically the food isn't the greatest but it isn't the shittiest so it's meh and the routines are basically as follows. You get out of bed in the morning, wait to be let out of your cell to go eat breakfast, go be let out into the open playing field where you can socialize with other guys, get shanked or be a loner oh and you can go play basketball or card games if you like, go back inside when the outside time is over, do some manual labor like moving heavy rocks, do some cleaning jobs, cooking jobs or other tasks which basically is a way to get you to be busy so you don't get pent up with rage and anger and boredom then if you been a good boy enough you can try socializing with some guards if your on good terms with them and maybe get some cigarettes or some cash to go get some snacks from the vending machine, then go eat some food then do some exercise if you like and finally you go hit the showers and get ready for bed to start the same day tomorrow.

Honestly, you get free food, free housing, a place to lay your head on and you get to do some exercise and other stuff but the catch is that your in prison and it sucks but the bad part that you should be concerned about is the guys that are felons that are extremely violent and prone to killing someone which is why it is highly suggested that you work out as hard as you can so no one fucks with you or you just be the craziest fucker ever so no one would definitely fuck with you since no one likes to fuck with crazy guys.

Hope that helps.

I'm a correction officer. AMA.

How many beat downs do you give?

I’ve never been to prison, but I can tell you that if I ever end up in prison I will be in prison and then I hope I won’t be and maybe I can tell you all about the time I was in prison but not yet ok, I don’t have any amigos in prison either and I have never seen a prison in my life but if I ever see one, I will most likely recognize it maybe, ok.

What do you correct? Officer?

Prison wasn't that bad. Spent 12 years for something. Got a job in the galley and head so life wasn't too miserable when your mind is occupied with shit jobs. I read and worked out in my spare time. Pretty /comfy/ and comparable to my former NEET life

How often do you get shit and piss thrown on you