Good/interesting manga with dead translation

Post em

It hurts a little to see Vasenka being stuck in ch 13 after all these years

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=19761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was great. Fuck I hate dead scanlation.

It was some good shit

Birdy the Might 2
Sprite
Desert punk

I don't know if translations are dead, but they're severely zombified. I've been following this for about a decade and it's got on average less than a chapter a year.

>Birdy the Might 2
Came here to post this. How the fuck no one is translating it? It's not even obscure.

After Hours by Nishio Yuuta
The Story of Witches and Cats
Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo
Golondrina

Or at least I'm pretty sure. Mangaupdates is kill for me at the moment.

because it is shit

if you think it is not shit, then you put the effort to learn japanese and do the translation, cleaning and editing yourself.

that's pretty much how it goes for every translation group, we just do the series that we personally think is pretty good and not shit for free.

Considering the dogshit series that do get translated I would say quality is that important for most subgroups.

who give a shit about your taste since you don't put any effort into translation or subbing?

your parents nor your friends don't so why should anons care either?

like I said, you want to prove your good taste, then put effort into it.

otherwise, you are just a bitter basement dweller

Most of those are for the epeen though.

Isn't the point of this thread to talk about good/interesting manga with dead translations? Why are you saying this, and why about Birdy in particular?

What do you not like about birdy? I think its pretty good.

Tokiwa Kitareri
I liked the idea of three shonen into one.
I don't remember another manga about heroes with their own specific abilities (usually there is always a common source like Naruto's jutsus, HxH nen, OP's fruits...) against villains on their own themselves.
I was intrigued by this blend and wanted to see more.

IMHO better than the main manga.

>Baka-updates

It's been so long. I want a Liar x Liar update.
The raws are there, but the translation group just stopped.

Coral hasn't updated in year. Why? I want more of my mermaid drama, maybe less of the window dressing author story.

>make like 5 chapters
>series probably axed soon after that
JUST

Sakura sakura
Completed in Japan, last update ~250 days ago ;-;

Shit, wrong picture

>Birdy
Birdy curse.

Discommunication by Riichi Ueshiba
there's like 13 volumes but only 6 chapters translated so far and it's been almost a year since an update

I dont know exactly what happened to it since i started reading it recently but Centaur no Nayami hasnt been updated in fucking forever

Got two; Shiori Experience

and Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous

Two great manga, one heartwarming and the other a kinda trashy but both really enjoyable.

>moeScans
>May 22, 2012
>Hi,
>I will eventually finish working on this. I only have the last volume to do. However, I am working by myself on this and I don't have much free time, so I don't exactly know when it'll get done, but I can promise you it will eventually be finished.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=19761

aka the manga drawn by the MGX guy before he stopped dropping acid and become a boring cockblocker.

Soul Gadget Radiant.

Decent art, nice story, solid action.

Raws complete at 10 volumes, scanlations stopped at volume 8.

I just want to know how it ends.

Don't if it's the Manga or the translation but this was interetsing.

There are only 7 volumes and the scanlations seem to be at 7 volumes as well, I assume it's caught up and the manga is on break or whatever.

It's disturbing that the mediafire folder for recent releases has been taken down, though.

Yeah I just saw that.
Only 7 Volumes ? I was expecting to see the kid grow up and shit.

I think it's hard to get RAWs because it kept changing magazines.

The volumes have been out for ages, it's just based on a novel so there's huge text dumps which no one wants to translate.
Just two chapters was too much for me so I couldn't continue.

I think Habanero uploaded high quality scans a while ago. This series has always had a problem with translators though. They go for a couple of chapters then quit. A year or so later someone else started from the beginning then quit as well.

For this kind of series that is hard to translate it may be worth commissioning someone if you really want to see it scanlated.

34-sai Mushoku-san [IKEDA Takashi]
> 8 of the 12 chapters of volume one translated
> 8 volumes released to date in Japan
>translator all but shut down

Thanks one page threads, now my suffering is eternal.