Is it gay wanting to suck one's own dick?

is it gay wanting to suck one's own dick?

No but it's not that good

it depends, are you doing it because you want to feel the pleasure of a blowjob, or because you want to feel a penis in your mouth?

That is a girl. Futa?

Yes.

Yes. It is a futa pouring honey on her dick then performing autofellatio imagining herself as the queen bee giving milk to her drones. After that she sicks something in her peehole and imagines her drones fucking her dick with their stingers.

No.

i need to know the source to examine it to find out

This.
I once achieved it when i was younger but now im too tubby. Also by achieved i mean the tip of my 16 year old penis.

This argument could go either
But in my unpopular opinion, I don't want a dick in my mouth

It's not as great as it sounds, you need a lot of flexibility and the awkward position can hamper enjoyment a lot.

Besides when you finish you end up instantly regretting it every time.

But you could pretend it's a girl's dick.

Yes

In fact, it's double gay.

You're sucking a mans dick while at the same time getting your dick sucked by a man

No gayer than jerking off.

>but there's a dick in your mouth

and there's a dick in your hand when you jerk it but no one is claiming that's gay.

I wish I could suck my own dick, I've tried to no avail, but at the same time even if I could I feel like the position required would be so uncomfortable that it would ruin it.

The only way to enjoy it is probably to really want to suck dicks.

Well I can't really disagree with that logic.

i wish she would suck my dick
i personally don't want to but i would like an onahole

No such thing.

Sure there is, just not in real life.

>she

I've got a fleshlight and it's nice and all but the set-up and really the clean up make me not want to use it.

It feels great, better than just jerkin it normally, but just jerkin it normally still feels great and doesn't require such an involved cleanup.

No gayer than giving yourself a handjob I'd say. Even if it was in my case it's justified, I am extremely handsome after all.

What game were they talking about there anyway?

sadpanda link please

How gay is masturbating with both hands? Because I can deal with triple gay, but quadruple is a step too far.

this is incorrect, see anyones who's selfsucked will tell you that it feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

It still feels good though, if you do it right. Jerking off does give a strong impression of having a dick in your hand, after all.

>Double faggots ITT

Everybody on this board is a double faggot, because every one of you is a chronic masturbator.

>Grabbing dicks
>Getting your dick grabbed by a man's hands

idk

Ikki

well if i pretend I'm a girl then it's not gay at all

Just search for futanari I believe it should be on the first page and easily recognizable with the girl having a mole and all.

Only one Rei can be active at a time. They couldn't dispose of the injured Rei because (I think) it takes time to activate another after one dies.

Wrong thread.

Pain in the back

Not if you're a little girl.

Lewd as hell dude

Wait, wait, are we talking clones, time travel, or alternate universe?

Or maybe a shapeshifter?

It's only gay if you blog about it.

How does it feel being so fat you can't even imagine the possibility of sucking your own dick without some sort of fantasy/sci fi shit?

>is it gay wanting to suck one's own dick?
You've just sucked a dick, that makes you a cocksucker, it's irrelevant whose dick it is.
Now the question is, is being a literal cocksucker always gay?

No.
But in his case he wants to do it. So he's gay.

>tfw you have gone balls deep on your own dick
Feels pretty straight, to be honest.

>tfw only halfway down the shaft
Pretty cool if I pretend it's a girl's penis

Well, I suppose I could have thought about cutting it off, and putting it in my own mouth, but dude, that's like totally fucking creepy.

Is it gay to pretend your dildo is a real cock?

It's gay to own a dildo unless you molded it from your own dick.

A clit is a mini dick

>It's gay to own a dildo