I'm Australian. When I hear about mass shootings in America...

I'm Australian. When I hear about mass shootings in America, I just wonder "why don't they finally do something about it?" We had mass shootings too but we stopped them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAXxQBIfH7I
youtube.com/watch?v=4GcD0fRewaA
aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/mr/mr01/mr01.pdf#page=35
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you've actually had more mass shootings after the confiscation than before

look it up, this is publicly-available information...or did your government censor this too?

SHALL

I know someone who had to murder a robber with a sword at the age of 10 because no one has guns in Australia. The penal colony is shit with or without mass shootings.... when you don’t have guns they just call them mass killings but it doesn’t mean they don’t exist

im sorry for ur loss. maybe one day u can get ur freedom back

>make extremely draconian and rash decisions while in a highly emotional state of affairs that effects the property of millions and the rights of 30 million because a had full of people died

no thanks

Do you like to see other people suffer?

If only we'd banned middle eastern immigrants we wouldn't have had the explosion in drive by handgun shootings.

>wanting the government to send men with guns to your house to force you to hand over your weapons

Oy vey sounds like a great idea!

Do you love the helpless people who can't fight back?

You do realize he's just a troll, right? You're giving him the (You)s he masturbates to.

Do you love your rights?

>Be anglo convict retards
>Lose to emus
>The few nondumb ones take away your guns and corral you to the southeast coast or else youll just die to the wildlife (such as abos)

When was the last mass shooting before 1996?

>1 post by this id

G'day, cobber. I have to say that I think you might be underestimating the levels of retardation prevalent in America at the moment. Have you seen how fat they are there? It's impeding their brain function. And as further evidence, have you seen the reality TV dunce they actually elected as president. I think they have more problems than they even realize or can deal with now. Maybe if we set a good example, they'll learn to follow the lead of superior countries.

You can't lost the chance to dump this, especially when there are some blockheads who think unironically like op.
Only tyrants want the tools that deter them banned.

Oy Vey I'm australia and
I love it when the
Chinese buy up all our
apartments so no one can live anywhere!

Good thing we have no guns to kill
the government that allows it!

Hold on...i'm jacking off to
BEC. Big Emu Cock in my wife.

>blockheads who think unironically like op
The OP doesn't genuinely believe this, it's just reboiled copypasta. Stop giving him replies until he actually proves he's going to engage in conversation.

All australians are spunky sheilas fair dinkum

Yeah, gun deaths have gone down but deaths with other weapons has gone up.

>Look it up
I did and you're wrong.

A death for gun is less painful than being smashed by a brick, or stabbed or have poison throw at your face, or being run over with a car. That people who take guns want people to suffer worse destinies, being on wheelchairs, deformed, without mobility in their limbs, they took their means of defense, now the citizens don't deter the government anymore, remember, when seconds matter, police is minutes away. Lucky that Australians have a moat, only whites and Asians can enter in those circumstances.

You realize you can't alter reality just by lying about it on the internet, right?

you post this every week LIMPFAG, give it UP

you had one false flag mass shooting designed to get you to give up your guns and you fell for it on the first try.

#notatallautistic

This post is a complete fallacy. Outside of him being an armchair kgb colonel the last part is retarded and wrong.
Police doesn't put down AK-47 protests and the army never intervenes because they avoid bloodbaths as is procedure in a democratic country. Wacko barely saw police casualties.
In a dictatorship the police never gives a fuck and glasses the whole area clean.

Also a lot of Brutal dictatorships feature an heavily armed citizenship and a state who's means are much more reduced than the US's army and police forces. The entire middle east works that way. South America works that way.

>im australian
No you're not, you fucking melbournite

Depends what constitutes mass shooting.
Sporadically there's a farmer that went off his nutter and got 5 or 6 people.
>1 post by this ID
got eem

>a lot of Brutal dictatorships feature an heavily armed citizenship
>The entire middle east works that way. South America works that way.
Give me a source, the Venezuelan people don't have a wide access to guns and the only people armed are criminals,gangs and the army. A lot of refugees from the middle East are mens, if they have guns and are armed, why not use it?
Sorry, but I can't believe you, dictatorships don't have armed populations, if they had they wouldn't oppress easily the people.

>you fucking melbournite
Just so you know Melbourne makes up almost 20 percent of Australia by population. Throw in Sydney and Brisbane and you've got half of Australia. And almost all these people voted in favour of gay marriage. How mad and marginal does that make you feel, bushfag? Go roast a goanna.

Why do little countries compare themselves with the USA?

literally just fuck off you redneck brit, you don't know shit about this kind of shit and your over-simplification of political issues only makes you look like a total fucking moron. watch this video and it'll explain why you're retarded, stupid kangaroo-fucking redneck brit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAXxQBIfH7I

This is what we do to gun grabbers around here.

Stop making these threads you fucking degenerate. Instead of mass shootings we have people getting stabbed and beaten you cumb dunt

Literally the country you're posting from, faggot.

the little countries and the cunts that inhabit them unironically believe that everything is universal and works (at least thats what they think, they ignore other homicide causes) so whatever they're doing must work for america.

simply put, they're immature and live in their own safe-space of a country where everything is black and white in their eyes

He can say the same you stupid fucking embarrassing leaf.

The Australian government shot 32 people and then locked up an innocent man for it and then made you give up your guns so they can sell your country to China. Good luck with that.

We're not a dictatorship, dickhead, we're a democracy. The last time we had a dictatorship was because he was better than the other options, but when the parties put their shit together we kicked him out, inform yourself, bastard leaf.
>Hurr Durr, you were a dictatorship 50 years ago, so you are a dictatorship now

Australia is an island.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GcD0fRewaA

1post by this ID. Will be posted by the same robot tomorrow. Fucking sage

I did and there have been two "Mass shootings" for a grand total of 7 victims post Port-Arthur

So I guess we're just to assume it's awfully convenient that in 1996 before the Port Arthur Massacre, NSW Premier Barry Unsworth exclaimed 'There will be no uniform gun laws until we see a massacre in Tasmania.'

You Aussies can't even frame someone properly. Martin Bryant? He's got the IQ of a fucking woman driver in Saudi Arabia. No absolute way possible he could've operated at the level of skill with which the real shooter did.

>We had mass shootings too
No, we had one shooting which was more magical than Harry Potter for how it happened.

Shut the fuck up chang. Call me leaf one more time and I track your ip and send you right back to hong kong on a carrier.

Columbia exemplifies the failures of an armed citizenry to improve or solve anything. Decades of factionalism and instability leading to a worse outcome than at start.
Also no, you're a turd world ''''democracy''''. It's garbage when your country could be the closest thing to heaven on earth.

Also, dictatorships keep for two reasons
1) the people accept them
2) the people don't accept them, but they can't fight back
Have you ever heard of Mugabe? Ruined a country, but the people don't have information or arms to stabilize the nation.

We've been over this propaganda before, it's been heavily debunked.

shillfag fuck off. You have 0 source so see yah aussie cunt

>98% of landmass and native creatures out to murder you at all times
Wow, at least you don't have to worry about guns.
Go fall on a fucking stingray.

Eat shit, you bastard, you don't know nothing about my country, the bullshit we have been going through, the fucking circumstances.
I'm gonna give you 3 hints of why we are "failures of an armed citizenry to improve or solve anything". Communism ruins everything, non whites have lower IQ, and jungles exist.
Go die in a hole, gun grabbing traitor, the moment you understand that it's non white who are the problem in the gun conflict you will understand our "failure".

aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/mr/mr01/mr01.pdf#page=35

Anti-gun cucks, fuck off

>Hurr Durr, they don't good, we better don't try
Defeatist faggot

You know what "Columbia" exemplifies? That countries without the second amendment don't have a chance. Do you think any of us can go to buy a gun like Americans? Of course you don't know shit, illiterate leaf.
You think we're armed? Stop watching TV and movies, sheltered kid.

If you're a coward, move to OZ and STFU already.

What do you know about solving anything? You have been shielded by the USA for decades, while we fought ourselves alone, spending in fixing things in our army, our forces, you were just there spending money on social programs and such because you didn't had anything to really fight for, you never had a real conflict, a real struggle, we did for 7 decades we did, and we are fixing this problem that the Communism caused, that the extremist left guerrillas caused, everyone is doing his best to end this violence. But you don't know that, they don't teach that to you. They just show us with coffee and coke, cartels and such. It sickens me your brainwashing, you pathetic scum. "You have guns" lies, we can get them freely like USA "the population is armed" lies and more lies, we are not what you believe we are, you want to see a real armed population? Look at the USA. You want to see something fixed by an armed population? Look at the USA. The media lied you, scum.

*We can't get them

Because you think 50% white America has a high IQ?

Jungles if anything could have helped your citizen resist against oppressive forces. Instead they just got occupied by terrorists and money driven brigands. Which is exactly what would happen in the USA should the government incur instability and disobedience.

The difference being of course, that a dictatorial US army would have the means to gas their national parks barren and nuke irrelevant hotbeds as examples.

>Do you think any of us can go to buy a gun like Americans?
If you're a retarded neet planning on shooting up a school? No.
If you're a goal driven adult, easy as sin to acquire weapons from Mexico downward.
Same shit in Ukraine where some of my family still lives. If you haven't figured to buy a nuke on the black market you're retarded.

You never visited Latin America before, right?
You never have read our history before, right?
What do you have to say but old memes and misconceptions, we fight our oppressors, but what's the difference between one and the other when you're the same people?
Go pick a book, Colombia it's not what they have told you it is.

Well, there’s a lot of factors in play. Lets start with cultural- you’re descended from, and still very intertwined with, British culture. On the other hand, we vehemently rejected Brit culture and anything to do with it. Your inclination is to let the government deal with the thorny problems, because that’s what a loyal subject does. Our inclination is to distrust and despise government meddling in our civil affairs.

This brings us to our second major factor; government. Our Constitution codifies certain human rights. RKBA is one of those rights. Additionally, the 18th and 21st Amendments virtually guarantee that our guns will never be outlawed. The only way you’ll disarm us is by changing our social mores, and I frankly doubt that you have the social horsepower to do that.

But you know? That's fine, nothing of this matters, keep thinking we are armed violent savages who owns tanks and live in jungles and drink coffee and do coke...... This reputation will keep us safe, your lying media will keep us safe. I just hope that in the future, all my folds are made by Canadians, nothing of value would have been lost. Good sleep, keep surrendering to your state, you like it that way.

Fellow Aussie here.

When will you faggots stop hiding behind these lies?

Gun violence was at its peak in our country in the 1960s, and was already declining until Port Arthur happened, the gun control laws didn't actually solve anything.

This. Guns are a humane way of killing.