In such a fucked up society, where there's no incentive to contribute to it...

In such a fucked up society, where there's no incentive to contribute to it, what reason is there not to choose the NEET way of life?

you keep pushing on so you can surpass the bullshit and degeneracy yourself.

If you see problems in the world but do nothing to try to make things better then you're only going to become more and more depressed. It won't be fun.

If your cost of living is free because ur living with mommy you're an absolute idiot not to pick up at least a part time job and save massive amounts. People work full time to pay rent and put aside a trivial amount each month, you could work 10 hours a week and have several thousand by the years end. Buy a motorcycle, go on a trip, fuck hookers, whatever. Lord knows I would do it if I had a family to live with (or if they had passed even a single speck of dirt my way)

If you're fine with living at home then go for it.

MEET + Crypto = /biz/

Neet

Your parents will stop giving you money eventually

>ugly smoking whore
Disgusting

This.
The gravy train eventually gets to the end of the line.

To see and possibly contribute to kikes getting exiled another time.

Ride the tiger.

Because the lives of your parents depend on you, meaning you decide whether your parents have a great life or a bad life, it’s all in your hands. Don’t be a nobody that does nothing.

Siiigh. This.

Becoming more apparent every day. But my only skills are shitposting.

"When there are no leaders left to follow, you must become one."

fine line between apathy and over-extension. be sure to brush yer teeth

live to fight another day

It is not a bad gameplan, as long as you are okay with killing yourself sometime around age 40. There is nothing in the world more pathetic or hated than a middle aged adult who has no skills and who can't even support himself.

Easy, living with dignity, self-respect and autonomy. Can you even claim 1 out of 3 of those concepts, OP? GTFO and eat some tendies you useless layabout!

If you can use the internet then you can learn more skills.

Memes do have some value though. Maybe you can turn it into a business.

I recommend books. Almost whatever problem a person has, somebody has gone to great pains to write a book to address it. If not, there's an opportunity.

Even if it takes a lot of work, lemme tell ya, working hard on something you've determined to be worthwhile is the most rewarding thing there is, bar none.

Why resign yourself to being a NEET who will end up a beggar and homeless when your parents die and you never taking a job nor earning a degree to help guarantee you can support yourself? Think of all the hot sex you're never having there living at home jerking off your pee-pee to cartoon Japanese girls when even chavs and bellends are getting pussy all around you!

>Buy a motorcycle, go on a trip, fuck hookers, whatever.
That all sounds terrible why waste your time on those stupid shitty inefficient goals when your life could just be a constant vacation?

Then their estate will give you the rest.

Most people derive satisfaction by contributing to society, feeling useful.

Most people are exploited like livestock for their efforts and still die alone and miserable.

Society is great, you just suck at it.

Be a man.

What percentage of people do you think suck at society and how much is great at it?

Personally I don't derive satisfaction from being a slave, I prefer a nice evening of personal development or casual entertainment, but if that's your prerogative, who am I to stop you wagie?

99% of people suck at it.

But media (and social media) shows you only the successful, or the pretending one (your friends having awesome lives - fake news)

>99% of people suck at it.
So its only great for about 76 million people while it sucks for about seven and a half billion people and you think those are good odds?

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie, but you're not here to have a great time.

You're here mostly to suffer, and the only solace you have is that you're still suffering 100 times less than your ancestors without hot water or electricity or healthcare.

Life is not about avoiding pain, it's about man the fuck up and get out on top of the pain and suffer and leave something behind you in the end (legacy, heirs, etc.)

Please read some oriental philosophy, western one has fucked us up with the constant shilling of "success" as "making bank" and substitute happiness (constant satisfaction from knowing your life is under your control) to joy (I'm having a blast and smiling) which is more similar to a heroin addict.

Get a load of these anime characters

If your only reason to lead a virtuous life is for the sake of society, then you are as spooked as they come.

Fuck off.

>Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie, but you're not here to have a great time.
You are the one who originally said it was great. >You're here mostly to suffer
That doesn't sound as great as you made society out to be and by avoiding society for all these years, I have avoided most of the suffering that has given you this PTSD.

Hot Springs have existed forever and most ancestors didn't need electricity because they weren't stupid enough to live in inhospitable environments while most major infections and illnesses (like deadly addictions and antibiotic resistant bacteria) come directly from the sources you vastly overpay for healthcare.

> leave something behind you in the end
Nothing you leave behind will do you any good, very few great people have great heirs (and what is the point if you are just setting them up to suffer), its all just a waste since you basically just described pooping and most people hate handling other people's shit.

>substitute happiness (constant satisfaction from knowing your life is under your control) to joy
Constant control is impossible to achieve there is too much going on at any given time and far too many other agents in play, if you think you have constant control of your circumstances you are lying to yourself (and probably just conforming to external social controls you don't even understand) because you only have the current moment, a small perspective with minimal global interaction, and many limiting personal characteristics to work with.

Being in control doesn't mean bending reality to your will

It means being ready and well prepared for the inevitable shit life throws at you

If lack of gf and a job will immediately have you run back to mom's tendies, you're not in control.

You fuck off, you miserable drone.

Money and pussy?

To not be entirely reliant on handouts. You never know when they might stop. Also just generally to better yourself, have better mating prospects, more money to have fun and less free time to spend it all in, to have a routine is good for the mind. Maybe you can leave something for your kids as well.

No, control means you determine the behavior of the system you are controlling.

If you are here mostly to suffer then you are not ready or well prepared, mostly.

If you feel you need a gf or job in the first place, you are not in control, you are subject to biological urges and market forces.

If you felt compelled to run away from mommie's tendies in the first place because you thought society was so great (even though you now know its 99% shit), you were never in control of even your own thoughts and urges.

Seems like not so bad of a plan indeed. I'm a university dropout (failed due to boring, pedestrian reasons like procrastination and lack of effort). I saved a little bit of money through wagecucking and inherited quiet a sum, so I should be ok for at least 10+ years or so, and can always sell my parents' house. I mean, it's not like I have any hobbies besides watching films, reading, playing vidya and shitposting on Sup Forums.
Meanwhile i'll just continue reading about different shit, and who knows, maybe i'll hit upon some way to make money. I can also program, so there's that.

Neither of us will change idea today.

Have a nice day.

That's what I thought a few years ago before i got redpilled. This country is going to the shitter, there's nothing worth fighting for in the multicultural nightmare that's upon us.

Probably not, but my ideas will be consistent and you won't even have a stable concept of basic words like great or control.

masturbating isn't personal development you mong.

>masturbation is the only thing the ragie wagie has to look forward to after 12 hours of slavery
Quite the tragedy

Maybe you just can't even do that right.

and you can buy yeezies too

Honestly you guys should just leadrn to code. It's actually pretty fun(for some people, kind of like a puzzle game) and you can make ok money doing it even after not a huge amount of experience.

Just go to some online website like codeacademy or udacity to get started (I recommend learning python)

Just try it out gonna day or two, if you don't like it, nothing lost.

Self enrichment and the enrichment of people that you care about.

You won't meet people that are worth your time if you don't make yourself worth theirs.

>implying you can make meaningful connections with people who only want to extract time value from your being
That is called an economic exchange, you don't want friends, you want to be a merchant.

bump

>implying meaningful connections don't require work

Not being educated or training implies a lack of passion. You're not going to make meaningful connections with people when your entire world view is constructed around an anime image board.

Self enrichment is more than working. Real world experience is self enrichment, something I am willing to bet you lack considering your response.

Connections don't require work, they require common bonds and generate work.

>Not being educated or training implies a lack of passion.
A lack of an established passion and bias implies opportunity to generate new passion and avoid bias.

>You're not going to make meaningful connections with people when your entire world view
You won't make meaningful connections with anyone with a different world view, but if you have any world view in common with anyone there is opportunity to make a meaningful connection.

>Self enrichment is more than working.
No, its less than working, its just biased perspective derived from incidental happenstance, after adolescence, you aren't on an enriched trajectory toward unfettered growth, you are on the inescapable path of inevitable decay known as the real world.

Until you have seen most of what you love die and the fruits of your labor decay, you don't the first thing about real world experience.

no idea. being NEET is the way to go. just enjoy your short life, no sense in working your ass off to support a communist gov and 3rd world brown immigrants

I would say you're being too optimistic and passive. It goes deeper than, "no incentive to produce".

It is true, if you live in western Europe and you pay taxes you're financing your own peoples downfall. You're sponsoring the destruction of your own culture and country. You're paying for single mothers and immigrants welfare.

The only sensible solution if you value your culture and people is to stop paying taxes and be self-sufficient. Failing that you can join the leeches and accelerate the downfall of the current system.

Either way you should stock up on food/water and weapons and ammunition, even if this requires you to get a hunting license or sport shooting club membership.

Correct

That's because they're under the illusion that their (forced) contributions are all good. If they went to explore how their tax money is being spent, with an open heart and an inquiring mind, they would find most of it goes to things they are firmly against.
I.E
Illegals welfare, allowance, their *free* housing and healthcare.
Asylum centers, single mothers, foreign aid. A humongous bureaucracy and public sector. Not to mention the vast sums of money being wasted by fractional reserve banking and national debts interest.

When you strain yourself to only look at certain parts and only observe the most superficial morals of the whole situation, you are in a state which allows you to deceive yourself to think what you're doing is all good.

It all goes back to the redpill. If there's injustice in the world, would you like to know about it?
Normies - A hell no!

>what reason is there not to choose the NEET way of life?
It's even lower than footfaggotry

I love these threads

You canot solve world problems by yourself. Stuff like greed, hunger, wars, corruption, cannot be solved by individuas. You need shift in society that creates problem. Those things (bad and good) are result of nation hivemind, you need change nation first, then somebody lucky enough (like mandela) gets to power drifts with what majority wants and then they proclaim him a hero, because "he did it all himself". Then everybody else thinks that single man can change history.

You doing good for world or doing nothing will change nothing, so do not stress self and do whatever you want.

You will die alone, without having done anything with your life. What's the point in living if you haven't lived? Haven't loved? Haven't raised a family? Taught your children how to be better people than you?
Why not just die now?

dear god those feet fuuuuuuuuck i wish I could touch them

>you're only alive if you're a wagecuck
Whatever keeps you going, I guess

You're actually taking pride in your NEET life? off yourself

i wanna suck their toes

>not wanting to be a rich philanthropist that throws around his money and dabbles in politics for fun
become the next right wing George Soros

we have a ragie wagie

Of course. Not feeding the beast that wants to kill you is the only smart move.

Yeah better to just care about nothing and be a loser amirite?

if society swings far to the right your going to be homeless? other then that no real reason.

Contribute for your own sake. When you are 40 you will want a family and career a decade in the making.

I know people who are 40 and alone, it's not pretty.

*SNIFF SNIFF*