Who's the best girl again?

Who's the best girl again?

I don't usually like her archetype, but for me Eri was the best. Followed very closely by Tenma.

Here are the official tiers of Sup Forums.

>akira anywhere near the bottom

underrated tbqqh

Megumi really was fantastic.

This

>Yakumo at elder god tier

Yes, it's perfect.

HAHAHAHA cold fish Yakumo on top. WTF?

What's it like having shit taste?

Yakumo is

WTf I thought I was the only one that liked Yakumo. All I ever see people talk about is fucking Eri

>Top tier
Mikoto
Sarah
>Great tier
Nurse
Lesbian teacher
Cousin
Tsukamoto __both
>Good tier
Everyone else except for:
>Shit tier
The annoying cuntdere

Yakumo was so damn BORING. In a show that's all about fun, I'd rather have Tenma. She was way cuter too.

>Mikoto
>Sarah

Who are you trying to impress mr. contrarian fedora? You listed the most forgettable characters too

eri is objectively best girl, if you don't agree with this statement then you're just a pathetic contrarian piece of shit

Has there been a larger amount of School Rumble threads recently? Just rewatching the series and these seem to pop up constantly.

Eri is still the definite best girl, but Mikoto is built for sex and I'd sinfully fuck her silly just for whoring purposes. There's this one kind artist that still constantly produces more art of her.

>Ichijou

KAROREEN

Pretty shitty chart honestly.

Eri is my wife but I'm not going to disagree with anyone who thinks Yakumo a best.

I will.
Fuck Yamato Nadeshiko, that's a boring-ass relationship.
She's a good person and I respect her, but there is zero chance of interpersonal fulfillment there.

>most forgettable characters
>Mikoto, one of the fucking main 4 girls, is somehow forgettable
>implying Miko-chiiiiiiiin wasn't one of the funniest moments in the series
>Implying "I was rejected" wan't one of the most hearwarming ones
>implying Sarah's first appearance when she fended of the dog to save Yakumo wasn't one of the most badass scenes in the series
>implying her voice isn't pure sex
So apparently I'm a fedora tipper for not liking retarded tsunderes or doormats?

The Hanai-Mikoto relationship is honestly my favorite in the series.

is tomoko...obviously

Please describe this child.

I don't understand

You're missing Harima at the top.