Syria General /sg/ - Kurdish humiliation edition!

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Oct 16
youtu.be/hCZB8P5ezEA
youtu.be/BP8k8SrMhw0 (Iraq)

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>DeZ Oct16
imgur.com/a/RsxLI
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Oct16
i.imgur.com/UFiM0wO.jpg
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 15
imgur.com/a/OeCnv
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 16
>Sy Gov:Immediate withdrawal of Turks from Sy. It's against Astana agreement. A threat to security of our citizens & violation of int law
>NE Hama:HTS pushes IS millitants out and captures Mustarihah & Shukistar
>H Homs: jihadist rebels break cease-fire and attack SAA positions, several civis killed
>E Ghouta:Rebels break ceas-fire and shell with mortar&missile fire Damasc,4 civis dead,9injured
>DeZ:SAA cleans Euphrates bank between DeZ-Mayadin,6 villages liberated+Husayniyah town (NE DeZ), blocking SDF from avancing SW industrial zone
>N Aleppo:50+ TFSA killed in infight over money
>Israeli jets "hit Syrian anti-aircraft battery" after alleged attack-IDF
>IS beheads truckloads of SDF troops in hit-n-run attack between Hasakah-DeZ
>Sy pro-govt forces have deployed more reinforcements to Qaraytayn for upcoming offensive
>60+ military vehicles and 15 battle tanks enter Idlib from turkey
Iraq
>Iraqi forces have taken control of Kirkuk,K1 military aiport,Baba Gurgur oil&gas field,state-owned oil company’s offices due to intra-Peshmerga tensions
>Peshmerga 'withdrew without' fighting, clashes were reported S of city
Yemen
>Thousands protest Saudi war coalition in Sanaa

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8v__rpwQ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=f25400AIt70
foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/russia-may-soon-allow-foreigners-to-officially-serve-in-its-military/
youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/919204113321283587
flightradar24.com/f3b6c67
citeam.org/list-of-ru-mercenary-losses-in-syria-grows/
flightradar24.com/f3bc909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kikebook /presidentialcom/videos/1906530436043275/

post yfw ISIS got BTFO

Yeah it's great for the first few bites and then you can start feeling your arteries closing.

LATE NIGHT CANUCKISTAN SUBSTITUTE SAYS ASSAD WILL WIN

it was literally not funny tho

>Kurds invade the Iraq Embassy in London!

Iraq has finally reinstalled the old antivirus that Saddam had on that floppy disk. It's an old model, but it still works.

>kikebook /presidentialcom/videos/1906530436043275/

>First official gives 5-8am operation time confirmation
>coroner gives 2-6am death and retrieval

Sounds like the official didn't even know when the op actually happened.

iirc they had a huge firefight after killing the two leaders

>hostage escapes and informs military
>military stakes out the location/building
>One guy comes out to escape
>gets shot and dies
>another one comes out and dies as well
>firefight ensues since ISIS trying to recover bodies
>military wonders why they're doing this
>a few hours later they discover they killed the two leaders

confirmation takes time as well.

>100,000 kurds retreat without even trying to fightback effectively making kirkurk a nokurd city
>kurdistan just lost their oilfields
>the rest of kurdistan has to face the resource burden

JUST

KURDISTAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Good, so the siege should be over in early 2018 i reckon?

cierra el hocico chilango hijo de tu indigena madre
tu que verga va a saber de los kurdos?
regresate a ver la rosa de mierdalupe maldito brayan

nth for the iraqi Prime Minister Abadi

FSA Kurd cross over when.

before the year according to military estimates. They're clearing the last areas of Marawi and they're already planning removing any mines, traps, bombs, etc.

watch the video till the end and they say this

youtube.com/watch?v=v8v__rpwQ3k

I'm aware how long it takes to confirm, I'm just saying the times don't add up without your explanation. So the civis were just the leaders trying to sneak out?

it does not translate well it text

they had a feeling that their location was compromised because of the escaped hostage. they tried to sneak out but the military was already there.

the defense sec. is probably getting the times mixed up.

que te trais pinche puto?

cual es tu problema pendejo de mierda?

Too lazy to check the link, can someone give me a quick rundown?

Whoa now son, take that back to Mexico. Esos palabras no son para nuestros ojos.

ISIS also raped the hostages, particularly 15-16 year olds.

killed anyone working for the government (wife says her husband maybe bones by now)

>wife says her husband maybe bones by now
>when even the women mock the armies performance

>talking to some anarkid SDF lovers
>"ASSad has been helping islamists this entire time the SDF is the only real moderate choice"
>i point out how even though Assad allows pro-iran groups to fight with him that dosent mean that him the SAA or the Baath are sectarian
>"Nah if ASSad wins hes going to turn the country into a Islamist shithole because the iranians tell him to!"

Will the turks leave the occupied land in syria once the wars done and the SDF has surrendered/is dead?
or will it pull some N.C shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=f25400AIt70

How would you feel if you were Kurdish right now?

sad
depressed
suicidal

>YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING
>YOU WILL REGRET THIS
>ANGRY_YPG.JPG

DELET

These event are considered to be the worst disaster in modern Kurdish history.

>""F"".""S"".""A"" in al tanf basically disintegrated
>Almost all other ""F"".""S"".""A"" forces either not even fighting or in the Idlibistan Cuckbox
>ISIS not even existent at this point desu
>SDF getting cockblocked by turks in idlibistan
>PKK/SDF in Kirkuk couldnt fight for shit
how long tiill countrycuck kills himself when it finally dawns on him that his beloved "revolution" was a failure?

Hasn't he already committed suicide?

Do you guys think I could get Russian citizenship by fighting for the Empire in Donetsk?

What happens here?

nothing its been a ceasefire zone for ages

I'm fine with the Kurds when they fight ISIS. People here kept worrying about partition issues & strife.
Both those problems have been solved like I thought they would because Barzani's a retard, you guys were panicking way too hard lmfao

>implying its the iraqi kurds who are the main issue at this point
luckily the SDF is also getting put in the shed by turks

Russia doesn't formally acknowledge fighters there, but you could just join the Russian Army, they allow foreign recruits.

>foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/russia-may-soon-allow-foreigners-to-officially-serve-in-its-military/

So it will be the first place to fall as soon as Assad turns his eyes on the Idlib question?

unfortunately yes
>checked

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI

Takin’ potshots with an old gun
I fought Iraq and Iraq won

I needed land ‘cause I had none

I left my city and it feels so bad
Guess my ‘stan is done
It’s the worst fight we ever had

T*rks taking a flight over Syria

>Remarkable video from FB: Yemenis in the southern city of #Aden are waving #Kurdistan & #Catalonia flags during a rally for #SouthYemen
twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/919204113321283587

Houthis need to drop a few tochkas on Aden...

hes just not funny

Ok, so what's going on in Iraq? Will government stop at kircuck? I'm on the move rn so can't really look into it myself

So CNN and so one are calling Abe from Japan part of the Nippon Kaigi
Can any lurking nipnons tell me what that is
No
Those places were segied for ages before the cease fire and they never fell

It's amazing
You can see so clearly that All these movements have the same ((((backers))))
But everyone either ignores or are too blind to see it

What is he doing lad?
Also
>Rape
Death is too good for rapist

Japan's far-right cultist illuminati that wants Japan to return to the heady militarized days of the 30s where the Emperor was god and all was right under heaven.

based Abe

sounds based as fuck

Tennōheika Banzai
Sounds based
Hope Japan gets through the population crisis and become a major power in the east

>random people cutting their fingers off and sending them to the tribunals to prove they tell the truth when they say they want to take the place of some guys condemned to death
>all was right

Kurd here.
Feels bad man.
Back stabbed by our own leaders.

Recon? Or ASF?

The population crisis is a meme. Its bankers whining that they need more people to put in debt.

not sure, noticed it just a few minutes ago
it seems to keep on going over the border
seems to have a particular liking for passing over two small towns called Atimah and Nah
flightradar24.com/f3b6c67

*and Kah*

Lower populations aren't that big of a deal these days since technology has taken so many jobs.

Exactly. Its an excuse to "diversify" japan.
>Haha japan your aging population is on its way out
>what are you gonna do inherit your own nation dont be dumb accept some refuge-
>JAPAN NO
>JAPAN STOP

citeam.org/list-of-ru-mercenary-losses-in-syria-grows/

F

Lel are the Turks really thinking about opening a second front??
This is gonna be double the amount of dead roaches
Also that's pretty close to the SAA latakia front

This
This is what Europe should have done
Mechanized everything
Japs basically replace any job they can with bots
The yellow man scares the jew

>tfw when small plane marked with no call signal just departed from Baghdad, going in the general direction of Iraqi Kurdistan
>tfw the company marked is of a private airline company based in S Africa
>tfw all of my wut
something's not right here
flightradar24.com/f3bc909

good name, get a trip

yeah, my thoughts exactly
theyìre basically keeping on crossing T-S border + the line between idle and Afrin controlled zones, hell know what they're doing/evaluating

Obligatory

*Idlib*

>national airways corporations
Based in SA
Wew, some shady shit right here desu
Wonder what Baghdad and Kurds are planning
100% it's some back channelling thing

you must speak russian tho. they take foreigners specifically to be able to use russian diaspora manpower that is stuck outside Russian borders since end of the USSR

In Europe's case it's also the (especially small/medium) industries owners' fault
past a certain point of mechanization hey just gave up and begun to hire the only kind of people that would accept to go below a certain salary

Wonder if Putin is keeping a eye on Riga
It's a pretty important port in the region
Putting a puppet there would be massive
Probs too risky tho

Yup

Pity
Mechanization of labour and reeducation of the lay offs is the future
Inviting what is defacto serfs into a country is a really short sighted move and now Europe is paying for it

Eh, they're in NATO and everything

>Barzani surrenders Kirkuk
>Barzani surrenders Sinjar
In the meanwhile
>YPG/SDF conquers Raqqa
Hmm...

Yea it's too risky
Where do you think Russia is trying to expand now? Or is Putin happy with the current borders and SoI

Conquer is a big word for bombing it to rubble and walking into it

wait
so I looked it up
it's a freight company based in South Africa
specialized in transporting goods between sub-Saharan (including SA of course) and Maghreb states
what the fuck are they doing in Baghdad and pointing north, even?

it ll really funny if USA fucks over YPG too after raqqa.

i mean they sold iraqi k*rds already

Even tho there's a econ/pol union with Belarus, things don't see to go too well from Belarus' perspective
Lukhashenko is having (slowly) more contacts and deals with Western Europe
He might only want to help expand the economy after Russia didn't help, or he might just be paranoid of what Putin might do
But I do wonder

Putin always tried to offer carrot rather than stick. His plan was to gain power by building powerful trade and friendly relations. I remember that in 2013-14, media would sometimes write about how Russia-Germany relations are so strong that Germany may leave US sphere (and drag the whole europe with them in the process) and create some deals with Russia, where they would be equal partners (which is impossible with USA).
Then Ukraine started brewing and people were waiting what Putin will do. Then EU representatives started parading on Maidan stage. Then the plane was shot down over Ukraine. One massive PR campaign of "Putin shot down my baby boy" articles and 10 years of Putins work on the diplomatic stage was gone.
Now with the embargo and low oil prices, he can only try to hold Russia from imploding, but he doesnt have enough power to do anything much on the world stage.
Also nobody will believe him that he wants to build friendly relationships. The anti putinist will tell you that he is gay killer/freedom hater/civilian murderer/madman who wants to resurrect USSR, depending on who are they trying to bamboozle

Obviously they will do that, everyone knew that was going to happen. US betrayal won't surprise anyone except Barzani.

Why do you think walking into a pile of rubble took so long?
Building up peoples defense forces and establishing democratic confederalism in liberated territories takes time.
Interesting to see if Turks will get baited by Qassem Soleimani into attacking Afrin in the next couple of days/weeks.

Lukashenko is just a typical political prostitute he sings praises to those who pay. The whole union state is a meme, since he understands if Belarus and Russia unite that he will lose all of his power and become a non factor. He will try to stir shit up closer to older age since there is lots of discontent in the Belarus elite between those who want a union with Russia and those who seek to join EU, and if you thought Ukraine is a mess just wait until a dysfunctional country like Belarus becomes unstable.

Russia still has a decent army and weapons industry, and since relations turned to shit they use it to fight back. Syria was stabilized and the whole thing turned into a disaster for the US. Some people are even arguing that it was the Russians and not hohols that gave best Korea RD 250s. If they're trying to get the point across that working together will be cheaper they're doing a good demonstration

>DeZ:SAA cleans Euphrates bank between DeZ-Mayadin,6 villages liberated+Husayniyah town (NE DeZ), blocking SDF from avancing SW industrial zone

Proofs?

that's another option, too

>baited
>we need anyone to bait us to attack and destroy afrin
you are a bit clueless desu

So the entirety of Sinjar was given back to the Iraqis apparently. Wonder if the Kurds are going to pull something big in the near future

>After Kirkuk, reports on Iraq security forces and Hashd militia entering Sinjar as Kurdish Peshmerga withdrew. Seems bloodless, no clashes

Ok, so now it's PDK running away. What's their excuse? That's the second time they're running away from Sinjar without fighting btw. I mean, why ruin a good habit, right?

I'm starting to suspect that it's not so much that there are "deals" between the Peshmerga and Iraq where the Kurds are actually getting something meaningful in return, so much as Peshmerga is just a lot more spineless than anyone had imagined.

So their deals are basically "I retreat, you don't kill me. Deal?"

It'll be interesting to see where the Kurds in Syria go next once Raqqa is all nice and tidied up. Will they threaten the Damascus government, head over to Iraq or try to start shit with Turkey

Turks got their ass handed to them in Al-Bab after that Turks seemed to have a more intelligent strategy on Syria.
Seeing Kirkuk fall in days must make a lot of Turks feel like Afrin will fall as quickly. It won't.
The bait are Kurds running away as fast as they can, everyone knows since Armenia that seeing people run away baits Turks like nothing else.

How's the situation in Kirkuk?

Civilians fleeing, PKK fighting, Pesmerge long gone, PMUs doing PMU things