Generation Z isnt redpil-

twitter.com/WarriorTy7/status/920062205004886016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
twitter.com/souljaAej/status/920120534645526528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>surely i should record myself committing social suicide

Never mind i gotta disavow. Generation Z is too redpilled!

White gen Z men/boys are even more racist though.

They just want to fuck niggers, OP. I don't see what you're so excited about.

Good god twitter is aids.
>some teenage girls said nigger so let's dox them and ruin their lives!

>saying edgy stuff is redpilled
there is no hope for Sup Forums after all.

The fire is rising with that generation. Youngest brother last week asked why did the Germans hated the tribe after the teacher said the evil Nazis just did not like them. He did not accept that answer from the teacher and came to me for the truth. He probably did not want the 30 minute lecture but he wanted to know the truth.
All you need to do is push them in the proper direction.

youtu.be/2xJarhIEDSQ

the old lady did it better

nice, i dont have twitter because im not homosexual but some anons who do should go defend those girls so they dont sway from their racist convictions. dont let the mob beat them into submission

god damn, i hate roastie whores

i reported the video so it gets taken down

make sure to do the same, need to protect these white princesses

Go back to leftypol you poor deluded souls.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

This. Fuck every one of you nigger lovers.

Things like this always make me wonder. Would we have been just as fucking stupid if we had access to social media and the outreach that stupidity has now on the internet?

When I was 16, we had shitty websites, Tagged, MSN Messenger and Yahoo Chat rooms. I think Myspace was around?

>all the comments say stop bullying the girls
What the fuck

nice

All the girls I know are default liberal sjws

t. 18 yo

would gladly have an orgy with a group of hot, nigger hating cheerleaders

on their way to get blacked

The tides are changing tho. They know it. These shills wont have the moral high ground for long. Thats why they are pouncing on every instance of supposed "racism" and using it as a tool for their anti white agenda and pushing false narratives.

nah Gen Z is redpilled, thank goodness we the awful millennials didn't fucked them up like we did to ourselves

99% sure somebody asked their friends to say a phrase that when reversed sounds like that, and then applied a backwards filter as a joke (that person is an idiot for posting it online, but that's their problem not the other people), it's the way the voices sound, and i bet most people pick up on it and yet didn't see anything about it in the comments.

This is some /x/ tier paranoia. Nice job pathetically trying to make white goddesses look bad, you ugly apes.

Young white girls are the new young white boys. The majority of authority figures in the 1st world are middle aged women now and they will let these girls off with a slap on the wrist. "Girls will be girls!"

shes got a point, you know

To be fair, that's a pretty terrible teacher. History education majors are such cancers. I really wish we'd start investing more heavily in education, so we could pay grade school teachers a decent sum, and get some good people in there, so little kids wouldn't have to turn to their fuck wit older brothers for answers.

>Hey girls, what are your plans for this evening?

How every generation doesn't hate niggers is beyond me. Whichever of you fags uses twitter go defend our aryan beauties from the nigger mob.

Good. The girls did nothing wrong.

All the girls I know are secretly racist but never around men
t. 19 yo

>Let's dox white cheerleaders solely because they're white and I reversed the audio on this one video that probably had 10 views. If they kill themselves because their lives have been ruined, consider that an achievement!

Twitter is such cancer.

They already ruined the girls lives. Stupid of them to record it, but even more funny how much liberals enjoy ruining lives.

Liberals on twitter is like anti-Sup Forums. Same scenario, just filled with cucks who wish to ruin peoples lives over words or shit taken out of context

Also fuck niggers. If they were of age, id pay them $50k a year to be my fuckin sugar mommas.

Good chance though they wont ever get a decent job now, thanks to niggers

>ew these girls are gross ew
>i don't even live in utah but im still gonna call lol

I can't wait for these virtue signaling cunts to get smited.

Leftists are repulsive. These shills wont have the moral high ground for long. They know it and are scared of it. Thats why they are pouncing on every instance of supposed "racism" and using it as a tool for their anti white agenda and pushing false narratives

Yea but where do you live.

Up here in Canada on backpage I notice alot of the new whores say "no black guys" in alot of the ads. Not very inclusive or respectful of diversity!

>Yelling Fuck Niggers
>did nothing wrong
What the fuck

No-one will get smited but white people.

They are saying the words sergin cuff and the audio has been reversed. I just tried it myself and the effect is identical to what is in the video.

We need to start killing niggers en masse. This has nothing to do with "racism", this is there way of being treated like KANGZ and QUEENZ. They demand respect, and police the language of people who don't even speak to them. Actually, we should start killing "white people" that get on their knees and support this kind of malignant worship. Know your town, know your neighborhood, record events and names. In the event of anything, you should know which houses you need to beeline to when the killing starts.

Its a word. Get over it.

Does no one notice the video is in reverse? What were they actually saying before it was reversed?

>>some teenage girls said nigger so let's dox them and ruin their lives!

that's exactly what Sup Forums is:
>>some girls posted nudes so let's dox them and ruin their lives!

You must be lost.

Holy shit you're right.

I agree user.
Profanity in public is disgusting.

It's okay. I will take them.

I honestly missed the those kind of people in OP's video. Those blond haired, blue eyed popular cheerleaders who came off as total bitches but actually had good hearts. I prefer them to these short-haired, purple-haired, 500 pound butch lesbians that run rampant now.

Western Europe. If you ever take public transport just look at the way young white girls look at niggers, although they don't say it the eyes never lie.

If everyone committed "social suicide" in this way, it wouldn't matter.

That's the point.

We should defend these girls rather than letting whatever authority figure bully them into accepting this behavior as "bad."

amen

HAHAHAHAHAHA
It's so fucking easy to break the black man & take the whole world by the palm of your hands, but just simply saying nigger to a Camera.

The power of that word to people is just astounding.
No word in history, really had that power besides Nigger Jew in the 1940s.

i noticed this, someone reverse it

don't support that either

All of the comments are calling to dox the girls you blind faggot.
And now you're a double faggot. Here, let me trigger you some more.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

So what, they will get old alone or marry a browner than themselves man. There will be no alternative.

Basically this. We're breaking through the conditioning.

Kids and teenagers are rebellious. all the antifa commies right now- they grew up under bush and republicans, so they became demoncrats.
gen z is growing up during the obama era and past the obama era the shit stains are still on the wall for all to see even as trump is trying to clean them- most of gen z will be conservative.

black fragility

It sounds like its playing in reverse, can someone do the honors so we can see what they actually said?

No, don't believe what you see in the media. These women make up a tiny percentage of all the women. Men racemix more than us.

Meanwhile young white boys are the new young white girls

Strange timeline we're in

no such thing as rebellion. people do what's popular. Any racist teens now are doing it cause their friends are or because its popular on their favorite site. Nothing wrong with that though.

It was backwards.

It really is running in reverse.

What the fuck is this shit?

Are they actually saying "fuck niggers"?

A different image on the twitter says the girls "didn't really say it".

Are they saying something that sounds similar to "fuck niggers"? I'm confused.

subliminal full luxury auto gay communist propaganda

it's in reverse too lazy to see what it actually says

sreggin kuf

wtf happened to the gothic/emo/punk/scene movement?!!!
fuck I swear gothic / punk chicks drove me fucking crazy during middle school when I use to see the high school girls walk by.

Now I never see girls like pic related.
This culture was 100% white and white emo chicks were never mudsharks they always dated their own kind.

I think there is a built in reason why Gen Z will be redpilled. All teenager want to rebel against their parents and society. The biggest things that previous generations could do was come out as gay or date a black. Thanks to leftist trash, this is seen as normal now, so being against fags and niggers is the most shocking thing they can do. And its fucking great.

YOU BELONG WHERE THE JUNGLE MONKEYS ARE
>YOU BELONG WHERE THE JUNGLE MONKEYS ARE
YOU BELONG WHERE THE JUNGLE MONKEYS ARE
>YOU BELONG WHERE THE JUNGLE MONKEYS ARE
WHITE PEOPLE HAVE HIGHER IQ'S THAN YOU PEOPLE
>WHITE PEOPLE HAVE HIGHER IQ'S THAN YOU PEOPLE
>WHITE PEOPLE HAVE HIGHER IQ'S THAN YOU PEOPLE

Let's get this bitch banned for doxxing
twitter.com/souljaAej/status/920120534645526528

The doxxer is a brown male adopted by white parents.

> EVERY
> SINGLE
> TIME

We know (You)'re from lefty/pol/

And of course the worthless white roasties doxx them.

It would just be whatever text makes "fuck niggers" in reverse.

The words wouldn't make sense played normally.

they weren't actually saying nigger

The left can't meme.

Just tell them they have black fragility. They literally chimp out.

niggerwave

serggins cuff

>serggin cuff

These girls at least have a sense of humour.

Now the niggers will harass them and ruin their lives because that will make them like niggers more kek.

>adopted
You wish.

I really believe /pol has caused this surge to the far-right

We are the one's who are outjewing the jew
WE THE JEW NOW!

feel you man, world used to be better and simpler. fucking rip, why even live

I mean they're right

Is gen z 18 yet?

I hope they gas us all.

You might be right. It sounds more like "knickers".

They could be saying "fuck knickers".

The audio was reversed and some niggers thought it was intentional and chimped out.

>145593655
This.

Is fashwave dead now lads?

has someone uploaded the reversed audio already? I'm curious.

it was serggin cuff

>holding her feces in her hands

Disgusting

filthy shitskin
!