Should it be illegal for me to smoke this monster doinker? Why or why not? One more question, I am a goose farmer...

Should it be illegal for me to smoke this monster doinker? Why or why not? One more question, I am a goose farmer, is it normal that they've started honking all night? I haven't been out to check on them in about a week and I'm starting to think I should.

What is the average day of a goose farmer like?

Absolutely disgusting.

Smoke a weed live like a pleb.
Not even once!

it should be illegal for you to post these stupid shitty threads, faggot.

get me high daddy

why the big filter? cant afford to fill it up?, poorfag, I smoke thousand of dollars of weed, COMPED

this, weed turns you into a commoner pleb
hence why kikes push it so hard

This is your second post this week.

:/

In either case that's a tiny joint.

why have you neglected your gooses for a week?

Saw this the other night? WTF is this? Is this board filled with (actual) autistic folks seeking the same question's answer till they get an acceptable one for their own gratification? Like those actual autistic retard saying hello over and over again till you look at them in the eyes and say "I knowledge your presents, you are worthless."

A shill?

The fuck?

can you or have you fucked a goose?

>should it be legal to speed
Who cares if it’s legal or not for ffs you’re going to do it anyway just don’t be a cunt about it

still bigger than his dick LOL

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME, I SMOKE WEED I'M SO KEWWWL 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT, GIVE ME ATTENTION XDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My rule is I only get to smoke if I do something productive while high, which usually ends up being lifting, swimming or yoga. I will never understand people who smoke then just crash out on a sofa, lazy fuckers.

lol what? thats the ONLY time to get high. i cut out smoking because its degenerate, but damn do I miss just sittin watchin TV / Playing game stoned as fuck with my buddies

Poor gooses :(

If that is a "monster doinker", you have a teeny peenie.

Firstly, I wouldn't call that a monster doinker. A doinker, but a modest doinker.

Secondly, as a novice duck herder, they don't usually quack at night. They sleep. But I check on them every day.

Thirdly >1 post by this ID

I'm smoking on some home-grown lemony Trainwreck. Mah Freedomz

weed should be legal. george washington grew cannabis init?

no idea on the geese

Only because you rolled it into a cone like you're some kind of a faggot. Roll it into a cylinder and suck on it like a real fag.

Smoking weed is not degenerate. Being a lazewad watching TV and playing games stoned instead of trying to make full use of your altered state of mind is degenerate.

I'd like to do this, but most of the time just end up sitting on my ass and stuffing my face. With that said it, it has allowed me a few times to just sit down and code for 5 hours straight like I used to when I was in college as well as making more open minded.

>WEED IS FOR DEGENERATES!
>Have you ever tried dmt?

/poll/ in a nutshell