Kantai Collection KanColle

Oi, wankers, how chuffed are you by this new charver?

Literally blonde Shoukaku and its pretty great.

Since she's from Devon, how would she feel about northern Brits?

Konishis' worst design, take her joke +1 accuracy guns and scrap on sight.
>inb4 Jijishitter
I scrapped Roma and Italia after taking their 381mm Kai as well.

hey jijishitter

ShindoL Warspite doujin when?

>fast battleship
>speed stat
>slow

>Warspite
>FBB

>23 knots
>fast

>Prinz drops on E2

And you guys said she wouldn't drop this event

She's not a FBB mate, she's a BB

The cutoff for having a speed stat of fast in KanColle is 27/28 knots, with Yamato class being the fastest Slow ship, and Kaga/Shouhou class being the slowest Fast ships.

So is she a cripple or not?

>I scrapped Roma and Italia after taking their 381mm Kai as well.
Then you couldn't upgrade the guns. Jokes on you.

All that matters is the kantaidex in the end.

She CAN drop, but that doesn't mean that she WILL drop.

>another old hag
No thanks.

Yes, but she's still good for anal. That's all that matters. Sorry Nagato, you've been replaced.

>higher FP than Nagato with inferior guns
Sacrifice the bitch to Re for Nagato Kai 2.

A chance (no matter how small) is all I need.

Is it safe to say that by this point the older Kagerous told the younger Kagerous about what is going to happen to their glove?

Why aren't you complaining about Kirishima too?

Because Kirishima isn't a slow BB.

>Yes, but she's still good for anal.
My nigga.

She's a fat girl

For you

VA?

It is a mystery but probably Sarah Emi Bridcutt.

or maybe he also upgrades the guns before scrapping them, thats what i did with the pasta boats.

what node and formation? wiki ain't updated yet.

I did that with the O2 triple and thank god. Having to level another Fubushit would've been a torture, don't think I'd be able to resist scrapping her.

I wonder if her rigging hovers around, like Professor X's chair.

Boss.

All I care about is if I can get a second copy of her. And I don't think anyone said about her NOT dropping in the event.

E2 boss node most likely.

What right does Kazagumo even have to try to make her admiral fall in love with her?

She is the cutest gumo in my eyes.

thanks!
ok this is good bye Warspite!
I prefer the Prinz rather than the queen.

Will Drillkaze drop this event, I need Drillkaze.

She drops on all difficulties by the way. Izokaze also drops there for anyone else that gives a shit.

Explain Urakaze.

It is a mystery.
Also don't sortie Fubuki to E-2.

No, she isn't

It's the Fubuki pandering all over again isn't it.

Slut.

well i think the drop rate increases on hard, well that would consume a lot of resources and bucket so i guess I'll surrender this event until i got my pudding

So who /nimu/ here?

Fusou and Yamashiro need some professional help.

Fresh meat for the Orel meat grinder.

She might be the cutest sub now.

I prefer the boat and i already have 6 subs so i don't need her. well if i accidentally got her while doing E-1 I'll scrap dechi for her.

Is it me or is every new ship this event forgettable?

Cutey

>I'll scrap dechi for her.

None of them are at least awful imo, but I'm not blown away either. Same thing with the last event. But news ships are still new ships.

not pudding

>Sarah Emi Bridcutt
Nice. Her voice is lovely, especially for Yuubari

Everyone but Warspite is literally who.

Due to all the event hype, I had a (rather gay) dream about KanColle today. Has anyone else dreamed about boat girls? Please tell me, I'm curious.

I improved Musashi

>boat

But Prinz isn't new, she's been around for like 2 years.

Feels like the event seems to be so small that any new ship that came from it seems to be forgettable.

I am glad Warspite is a reward ship though. Makes her less forgettable than Aquila who might be a literally who in the next few months.

TOOOOUUUU

I'm going to have a very hard time being convinced not to scrap Aquila. Worst CV hand down.

its obvious that guy failed getting Prinz or his just new in the game and his aim is to get Prinz.

Warspite isn't forgettable. She's the most memorable ship the RN has to offer. She frequently crops up in discussions of which allied ships should be implemented.

Aquila is a real nothing burger though. Nimu a cute.

All that gloominess is weighing her down.

He's obviously the new casualfag who started this year and doesn't give a fuck about other ships but Prinz.

Is that where that weird pudding comes from? Oh and the obnoxious cricket fans

>new casualfag who started this year and doesn't give a fuck about other ships but Prinz.
well sorry if i just started this year, not my fault if I watched the anime late and lately realized there was a game.

At least it's not Italy

>his shipfu isn't an event ship
disgusting

>trophy waifu

Warspite is ok the rest is meh to garbage.

Ruined boat

Blame the Mexican for influencing her.

Legit question then, where have you been for the past 3 years? The game has been popular for quite some time.

Okay.

Post yours then.

I'll field any rush TLs for the event, otherwise I'm off to chip away at the backlog.

>laid down October 1912
Damn. Is she the oldest ship in the game so far?

Is Haruna daijoubu?

Always, no matter the situation.

Hi

Oppou

Where is my Yoshinori submarine?

Will you worry about blue Yaoi too?

Sup hip hop, don't be shy and enjoy summer with the rest of us.

She's cute so its fine

We already got summer Yamato, the rest of the interview prophecy will have to be fulfilled later.

No.

wait does this mean we finally have a ship in kancolle that didn't actually fight in WWII

Well that aside if Yoshinori really does the rest of the American ships then I want the aircraft carriers to look as slutty as Shimakaze.

This seems accurate.

I-19? More like Slut-19 amirite?

She fought in WW2 though despite steering problems. In fact she is the most decorated ship in the world with Enterprise as second since she fought through two world wars.

>Warspite
>served in WWII
>Miyuki, who's been in the game since the start
>Sank before WWII even began
user.