True love never dies!

And neither do we.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtu.be/iDTUKLr5XvY?t=101
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272067264?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish Stella was my onee-san.

Funny how confidently you shitposters say that considering muvluv was dead on Sup Forums for years, it's time to go back into the closet and let relevant stuff be talked about instead of maintaining your cancerous general EVEN AFTER THEY'RE DELETED BY MODS EVERY SINGLE TIME

>>>/anywherebuthere/

Report the thread

Thanks doc

You have your work cut out for you, get on it.

just stop you aren't getting anywhere with you constant crying, plus you post this everywhere ( I've seen it on /m/). If you don't like something just ignore it, I don't go into something I don't like and tell them to get lost then find anything else to do with it and tell them to leave as well, they aren't hurting you or anyone else so for your own sanity just stop and ignore these threads.

So Stella thread?

She'll be whatever you need her to be

>deleted every single time
No one can take you seriously if you're gonna be a filthy little liar user. Not to mention linking to /m/ and then posting the same thing there to get rid of any muv luv related discussion on there too is just being disingenuous with your intention.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

youtu.be/iDTUKLr5XvY?t=101

I think that sadistic grils getting covered in blood is my new fetish.

Remember, what was lost may never be regained.

Anime watchers just love to hate Beatrix, don't they?

>Gretel and Marei buddy cop commissariat adventures never

suffering

Stream when?

I want to cross this line

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Why is she so great and why didn't we see more of her?

Anyone can tell me were I can find good channel to watch those muv luv streams? A Twitch maybe? I don't want to make account on nico nico to watch them untill I see if they are worth it.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

>Sup Forums
>relevant things

Nice joke doc. Still as disingenuous as ever.

That's really sad, what we didn't get.

W A L T H E R
A
L
T
H
E
R

Inghilde looks really cute there. I wonder what that scene is showing.

I'm wondering what's the story behind Walter and Beatrix too. Perhaps they were planning an Extra short or something.

The world will never know.

Starts in 13 minutes guys:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272067264?

Inghilde looks cute all the time. They need a version of the series where she's Alive long enough to meet Lise.

>Lise and Inghild
While visually redundant, would make an interesting dynamic.

Inghilde kind of wanted to die. Her family's dead, her hometown is destroyed, she's discriminated against, her childhood sweetheart/fiance is dead, and most of her friends/teammates are dead. The only thing she still has is Annete, who's a broken shell of what she used to be.

You sure?

IT BEGINS

Yes, it's open right now, and it's quality is way better than age's usual shit.

30 more seconds.

It'll probably be nothing.

What's this Sumika thing about?

Just wanted to get this off of my chest, but Vivi's voice actress is extremely cute, possibly even cuter then Vivi.

She, Iris's VA, and Yukarin are my favorites.

>live drawing special
>the SM pool scene
This is going to be good.

振り向き姿の美しいベアトリクス!

You got that right.

>Lise's VA was Kokoro and Eri Ayase
Well shit, learn something new everyday. I can't believe I didn't hear it.

It's a quote from the book.

Rofl

Probably Annette getting Inghild to confess to someone.

Also, Walther was a friend of Jurgen and Beatrix, knew them well and fought with them.

She didn't WANT to die though. She'd lost most everything, but she was keeping strong, and fighting in hope of a better day. And she also had Theo along with Annette.

Part of what sets Theo along his path is watching such a selfless angel die, and being responsible for it.

Dat Senpai tho

otp

Irisdina is a terrible person with no likable qualities

Good.
I want Lise to do this. Maybe some kneecapping too for extra-pain.

>Shot of Axmann with a slit throat followed by a blood splattered grinning Lise

Perfect.

*Simone-chan

This is all pretty amusing

I'll let the other guy post alone from now. I have to go to work in 10 minutes.

By the way they framed it seems thats where hairtwirl.jpg is from so looks like your wish and mine will be granted.

Hopefully Beatrix's end in Lise's route will be just as satisfying.

This is a pretty badass trailer.

More than a trailer its whole damn preview

They've been focusing almost completely on Lise's route. Just from the bits we've got, it's looking so much better then Katia's. Like holy shit, Kouki > Hiroki.

How do you make Irisdina lighten up and have a little non-sexual fun?

This is gonna be so fucking great.

Fully
Animated
TSFs and BETA

What would your reaction be if they used this design for Farka instead of some random rebel?

I'm pretty sure they said that was suzy.

Lick Farka everywhere.

I thought I heard that it was Suzy's aide or something.

That'd make more sense. Its better than another redesign.

Final DVD cover, by the way. No Beatrix, but she wasn't exactly much of a character or left much of an impact anyways in the anime.

Jesus. I didn't know her tits were that big!

Well it technically wasn't a trailer but I'm loving everything I'm seeing so far. This was a good day.

Lise was always bit of a short stack. And with gravity pulling them down in that position, they look even bigger.

The majority of what's been shown so far is from Lise's route.

You know Beato is going to get beaten and buried in every single route, right? It looks more and more like Lise's route will be the one where she stays with Theo and the 666th, not run back to Beatrix.

Hey, I know those TSF shots!
SANZIGEN
A
N
Z
I
G
E
N

Not even Lise on the cover.

Dammit, Suzy convinced me. Guess I'm a RebMissile now!

Thats because she's dead by that volume.

My bad I thought it was Martyr Cover.
How stupid of me.

#JeSuisRebExocet

Looks cute. 8/10

So we'll be getting Lise killing Axmann and Theo taking down Beatrix. I wonder what the tragic twist will be at the end this time?

Oder-Neisse-Grenze still falls.
Thanks moderates!

It was condamned to fall anyway.

The Tragic Twist is that presumably, in a Lise route, Theo will know how much Beatrix did for his sister's sake, and still has to kill her anyway for whatever reason.

Come on, you know what I implied, user- it falls earlier than what would be projected, Die Wacht am Rhein gets pierced through without much resistance, Dover still gets invaded in '85 and the two Deutschlands will remain separate in '01. Can't break the world-setting canon for Unlimited and Alternative after all.

More ML stuff

>that panzerkampf model
Holy fuck.

Based Wei Luxin.

True that.

>but she wasn't exactly much of a character or left much of an impact anyways

That describes her pretty well in the light novel too. She's just an obstacle; a smug, unlikable, mustache twirling sadist set up for the heroes to knock down and triumph over.

Lise was the most interesting antagonist anyways.

Is her spine okay?