Is this the most forgotten state?

Is this the most forgotten state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WNhmW9kOEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which state is that?

Literally who

Certainly a good contender but it's famous for its hot springs spa resorts or whatever

The home of the Clintons? Fuck that shit.

Oh yeah duh I forgot about that. Also the music scene has grown a ton in the last 20 years

It's obviously Delaware. I mean, when's the last time you heard Delaware talked about in a conversation? I can only think of one thing that it's really known for. Can you name it?

Delaware, Iowa, and Nebraska are probably more forgotten

t.corporation

its reeeeeal close to texas

Washington crossing? But yeah good call, Delaware is a very strong contender.

nah, Arkansas actually has a surprising amount of history surrounding it. I'd say that either the Dakotas or Idaho are the most forgotten state.
Oklahoma and Kansas no longer count as being the most forgotten states since they're always joked about as being "the forgotten cornfield states," thus ironically making them no longer forgotten

you stupid fucking cunt kill yourself

This.

Nope

NM reporting in

No that's where Hillary started selling coke and killing people today known famously as Arkancide.

Very famous.

I don't know.

Do you like the band Crushed? Thats is such an underrated record this year.

Certainly not Iowa.

Came here to say Nebraska.
Alaska, Idaho, Utah are pretty undiscussed. New Mexico seems to slide under the radar too somehow.

Used to be north dakota until all of those oil jobs started up. South Dakota has Mount Rushmore

A good guess, but not quite. Even though he crossed the Delaware River, the crossing itself was from Pennsylvania into New Jersey. The only thing the State of Delaware is really known for off the top of my head is being the first state.

New Hampshire is the most forgotten state

If you found a corporation, do it in Delaware. Most business friendly corporate tax laws plus they've converted that section of their government into the most efficient govt agency I've ever dealt with. They operate like the private sector, with excellent customer service

I prefer to keep it that way as much as possible. Even if I live off tourism bux and weed bartering, the last thing I want is Californians.

>t. Ruidoso

this user gets it

Most boring, forgotten states:

1. Delaware

*MEGA SPACE*
2. Iowa
3. Nebraska
4. Arkansas
5. Idaho

That and wal mart

Arkansas... It took me a little while.

Alright, how about Connecticut?

Bro, I enjoy our agricultural superiority over the rest of the planet. Your good by me.

Weird, I agree with you!

Pol 1st

I see the Cali-exit liberal invasion pushed you guys over 3 million!

youtube.com/watch?v=7WNhmW9kOEM

yall yankees dont know the pleasure of having your dick in your sister while ur mom rubs your bawls while she goes down on ur pa

I dunno about Connecticut. Maybe they stepped their corporate friendly policies up. I was advised to found in Delaware. 95% of fortune 500 companies technically have their Corporate Headquarters in Delaware as US base of operations (though they don't actually have shit there. No office, nothing). I pay $50.00 a year in taxes. Flat rate

Poor NH and Maine.

But Iowa has long been considered a bellwether state when it comes to elections.
Every two fucking years:
>I ran into Scott the farmer in a dilapidated diner outside of an abandoned gas station where an aged Sinclair oil sign loosely bangs against the rusty pole it's barely attached to
>lets see what he has to say about this run-off election while we drink stale coffee from stained ceramic mugs that must have been made during the Eisenhower administration

Prerty cool, first Ive heard it. I was actually thinking of Evanescense for 1997 and Pallbearer for 2017

I've often thought this. I don't know of ANY prominent TV show or movie set in Delaware. I rode though on the Amtrak from D.C. to NYC and Wilmington seemed like a big ass city to never get any publicity.

Still, Delaware has to business aspect other anons mentioned, plus the Vice President, Biden, for 8 years.

Most forgotten is South Dakota
>injuns
>no oil boom like ND
>no reason to pass though
>no famous cities

We can't let them have the northeast, there's so much American history there.
We need to send them all to California.

Wyoming is so much so the most forgotten state, that im the first one to post it in this thread. Great state, but no one lives there

Look, the rich states are in Blue. Hmm...

Is it /ourkansas/?

They like to say they were the first state, right? They have it on their quarters at least

It's funny because Trump won high income voters and Hillary won low income voters
>hmmm

/our kansas/

I wish we'd quarantine those fuckers. I live in Nevada and it's ground zero for the liberal invasion, we just got pushed under 50% white and I don't think there's any coming back from it judging by the last few elections.

Texan, here. I feel your pain. Got too many of them trying to escape their containment zone in Austin.

>SD
>Great plain
>Great
>Plain
hey i've traveled here to hunt birds and I liked it.
never made it into a city

>Austin containment zone
I have to get out, man. I didn't know I signed up for this when I agreed to go to UT...

>mmm, lube me up Jimmy
>sure thing Sam
>now stuck this corn cob up my ass

This is my entire perception of the Midwest.

whats your major?
can you transfer to UT Arlington?

Northwest Arkansas is awesome.

Driving through the state SUCKS though, I've made the trip from fayetteville to texerkana so many times its so painfully boring.

Maryland. Proof: you all forgot it.

Are you talking shit about the word y'all?

>Delaware
>Forgotten
you realize Delaware is the best state to start a business in regardless of what state you live in and will be doing business is?
anyone who isnt a neet knows about Delaware.

Best duck hunting in the world

Map needs updating.

Wisconsin is definitely a red state at this point and Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania are on their way to flipping red.

Sadly, though, Colorado and Nevada have flipped blue and Texas will eventually.

Law school. Stuck for another year.

Nah; I'm learnin' the newfags how to deal with Texans.

Baltimore discounts it,

>Hey yall
>I'll work the grill if yall'd pick up the beer.
>She was a little fat, but yall'd've fucker her too

>Have ya'll heard the new eminem bullshit? Ya'll'd hate it; ya'll'd've probably shot the damn TV.
Two sentences.

who's that girl?

You should have voted for Brigadier General Dr. Joe Heck.

Impressive

Yall're fuckin' dumb

Rhode Island is so forgotten it doesn't even get a mention here.

>Ya'll'd best shut the fuck up about ya'll'd or I'll learn ya'll real good.
One sentence. Ma learnt me real good.

>American
>History
lol

Anyone have that picture about how some cumrag magazine said that Hillary would've won if the electoral college had been for each county by money made, but user added that it'd be for Trump if it was money made by individuals.

Only Texans get this meme. Pay respects, boys.

FPBP

>be driving to Dallas to visit senpai
>need to stop and get gas
>see sign for buccees
>only 187 miles to go

What the fuck is the point of that sign?

Rhode Island is more forgotten than Delaware

>visiting DFW
That was your first mistake.
>Sign
To let you know it's 187 miles to Bucee's desu. You did drive there and then drive back, right?