twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPOILERS SPOILERS,

チャド令雄

HE

shut up

POSTED

Based Chad

IT

expecting the spoilers today when we ALWAYS get them wednesday seems like a smart decision

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

WE WUZ SOUL KANGZ
AND SHEEET

has no style?

Post more impossible ships kubo had no balls to write.

>t. buttmad IchiRukia fan relying on copypasta for arguments

AGAIN

There's something hot about a flatty and a cow getting close, post more.

The spoilers always end up coming out earlier after a break

Last year they came out on Saturday

What was everyone's peak for this arc? This is hands down the best reveal for me since everything else afterwards was pretty lackluster or just plain asinine.

Byakuya x Rukia

It does, indeed.

>SakuRukiNamiBulmaBotanMegumiYokoetc.

Ichigo x Candice

>i-i need attention so bad ;_;

Ichigo's bankai breaking the very first time

"Main" girls never win!

Spoilers dropping soon

Ichigo x loli Nemu

Rukiya x Hitsugay's pretty good too.

Byaruki and or Rukihime better be end game. Hitsuruki is fine too.

Renruki, Ichiruki and Ichihime a shit.

The only one for Ichigo is his sword since he wants to protect Ichigo

I hate Kubo for not giving us a flashback of Yama and Yhwach a thousand years ago yet he gave one to fucking Nanao.

>Megumi
Don't remind me.

Literally Ichigo/Rukia standins.

What's the point of comparing two different mangas though? Kubo straight-up said that there are no romantic feelings between Ichigo and Rukia. Let it go already.

Who?

Kubo said that he wouldn't confirm or deny that he had plans to make them a couple. His answer was carefully ambiguous.

When was this

When was this

HE HAS NO GRACE

Which Megumi is this

>His answer was carefully ambiguous.
Because he obviously knew that he would've lost majority of the fanbase the moment the interview was released. Of course he wasnt going to straight-up admit that he had no plans to make the most popular pairing canon-that would've been an awful business move.

see
imtwelve.com/6277-interview-with-kubo-sensei!-bleach-author

True that.

>Kubo said that he wouldn't confirm or deny that he had plans to make them a couple.
sometimes an ambiguous answer is the only winning move.
reminds me when Zun confirmed that yes some touhou characters do have boyfriends, but then refused to specify whom.

>When was this
An old interview.

Question- What do you think the bond is that these two have with each other?

Kubo- It’s not friendship but it’s not an amorous feeling either. With these two’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance (laughs). But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains their relationship well.

Why not Yachiru?

If you admit that his answer was carefully ambiguous, then he certainly didnt "straight-up said that there are no romantic feelings between Ichigo and Rukia." You can't have it both ways.

Is it possible that Bleach will continue in another magazine? Didn't the same happen to Jojo?

>swordsexual
Shirou pls go

I see that he didn't plan to make them a couple in 2008, when did he say "I won't confirm or deny"?

Those were two different interviews you fucking moron.

>, then he certainly didnt "straight-up said that there are no romantic feelings between Ichigo and Rukia.
Except that he did.

Question- What do you think the bond is that these two have with each other?

Kubo- It’s not friendship but it’s not an amorous feeling either. With these two’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance (laughs). But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains their relationship well.

>people think that this killed IchiRuki

It's a deliberately ambiguous answer that described Ichigo and Rukia's relationship at that current moment. Kubo held to his words of not "confirming or denying" having plans to make them a couple.

Friendly reminder that all of us silent majority of IchiRuki oldfags have long known that there isn't going to be a "romantic" end to this manga, there never was. There's just going to be an extra special nakama moment between them above and beyond what will be shown with the others. That's all, and that's enough.

imtwelve.com/6277-interview-with-kubo-sensei!-bleach-author
>SJ: Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?
>Kubo-sensei: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that. [Laughs]

Jojo was moved during its serialization in Jump

Stop posting this.

>swordsexua
Hey, what's wrong with that? I told you guys already, Ichigo x Zangetsu's the best ship.

They are Irreplaceable Nakama. That's it.

Hell i am a Ichihime supporter and i think that was probably the smartest thing to say in the interview cause if he said either yes or no then he would be spoiling later events in the story and would rather the fans wait until the end of the series to find out.

kind of hope so,
and kubo follows through with the shit he has been alluding to

>Friendly reminder that all of us silent majority of IchiRuki oldfags have long known that there isn't going to be a "romantic" end to this manga, there never was. There's just going to be an extra special nakama moment between them above and beyond what will be shown with the others. That's all, and that's enough.

This is the logical conclusion, but the ten year time skip is very suspicious.

>It's a deliberately ambiguous answer that described Ichigo and Rukia's relationship at that current moment.
You're just making it harder on yourself, but thats none of my business.

Kubo's been a crack addict for years, you think he still remembers shit?

So both interviews were from 2008, which was when everyone watched Fade to Black. Interesting

Anyone know which came first? Not that it matters

My thoughts exactly. Unless the timeskip was to avoid wasting time on the aftermath of the fight.

>Unless the timeskip was to avoid wasting time on the aftermath of the fight.
What else do you think?

Guys, I just thought of the most autistic ship there could be.
Ichigo x Hitsugay.

Hey guys, no leaks this time. I wanna keep the experience authentic for everyone. Mangastream and other scanlation websites should already have the raw. Expect it in 7 hours if fast. You won't believe who ends with Ichigo at the end. Thanks for the ride guys.

>Unless the timeskip was to avoid wasting time on the aftermath of the fight
Probably this, he couldn't be arsed to show the wounded being tended to and the dead mourned. That would actually require him to show what happened to all the people he dragged into this final """fight""", which was everyone.

the timeskip is part of ywach's ability, he choose a future were he lost only so that he can destroy it.

You can drop the act user.

Hey guys, this retard is a fake so don't listen to him. Leaks are happening tomorrow around 12 EST.

Can I be Yonkou too?

Tomoe was best waifu but Megumi was great too.

>You won't believe who ends with Ichigo at the end.
Ok guys, I'll tell you it's Yoruichi.

I think the "confirm or deny" one came first but only by a few months.

It's silly to say that they contradict. He's ambiguous in both.

I know this is fake, but I wish they really would. It would be so much more fun to just read the manga fresh. But you faggots will still dig into every single dark corner you can to find spoilers and ruin it for yourselves and everyone else. It's sad. It's like that child gummy bear experiment. I wish you guys could show the tiniest amount of self control, because it'd make things BETTER for you in the end.

>inb4 if you don't want spoilers just stay out of the thread!

Sorry, I'm an insider. It's Harribel.

Just messaged me.

Real Yonkou.

>It would be so much more fun to just read the manga fresh
This to be honest.

>Unless the timeskip was to avoid wasting time on the aftermath of the fight.

Skipping the aftermath is one thing, jumping ahead ten years wasn't necessary at all.

If you don't want spoilers just stay out of the thread.

Yes son, you can. It's a pirate era now, you know. Dream big.
You'll need at least a devil fruit though.

can we stop with the obvious samefagging?

HAHAHAHA DISREGARD THESE, WE SUCK (EACH OTHER'S) COCKS

>He's ambiguous in both.
He literally states in the second one that there are no romantic feelings between Ichigo and Rukia. He's not ambiguous in the second one at all.

Rukia finally achieving bankai after after all the other nakama got 5 gorillion powers already. It was a plus for it to also be a insta-kill bankai without even being fully trained.

I've already seen that future and changed it.

LoNxYoukou is finally a reality!

That's not completely true, it's more ambiguous in the original Japanese.

I dont know about you guys, but I avoid the threads when it gets close to spoilers and just read the manga fresh,
I've always done that.

though you do have a point when it comes to other things
its seems the only shows I can discuss with Sup Forums are anime original or based on a manga I am already reading. LNfags dont seems like use the spoiler function either.

When were you under the impression that you can change it?

get real...of course a lot of us want to know the ending to the story weve been reading for over a decade. stop being a faggot

Double that.

I love Orihime so so so so so so so much! I want to hold her hand and stroke her hair and kiss her[/spoiler.

>The spoilers can't come soon enough

Can someone link it? I want to see for myself

Exactly. If Kubo had flat out killed IchiRuki there, the Japanese fandom would have taken note back in 2008.

What the FUCK is wrong with you?