OUR GUY

Tucker just dropped the demographic redpill and went after LEGAL immigration.

Starts at 21:26.
youtu.be/a8I7niaJSUg?t=21m26s
At 24:48:
>What's the effect on the population here?
>You can't switch out your population to this degree and not have volatility.

At this point, there can be no doubt that he is, in fact, our guy.

Tucker Carlson could be our guy desu. He makes some good counter arguments and the Nog simply keeps using talking points.

The fact that he speaks in terms of "switching out" the native population is huge. He's talking in terms of demographic replacement. It seems like he was redpilled and his views peek through.

(((Tucker Carlson)))
No thanks not watching that shit.

Tucker's based; love watching his show off of Youtube with the family. Styx and others have made a good point when they say that 'imagine when FOX and other MSN sources sink', these guys like Tucker can go solo and be way more successful, being less restrained and PC.

Have a bump on me, OP. There are actually some rather eye opening numbers being thrown around in there. Intredasting.

Europe and America are up for grabs.. go claim em

Tucker is very radical for being such a mainstream figure.

Spotted the kike.

There are some segments where he falls back on the "you're better than this, you're smarter than this" shtick but overall he's great

>mfw a dem tries to filibuster

Holy shit, absolutely based

The fuck? How easy is it to come in legally now? My dad had to do a dog and pony, jump through all sorts of hoops and pay a fuckload of money to come to the US legally and the old man never jumped on welfare or gov't assistance.

If those numbers are right, it seems that all you need nowadays to immigrate legally is to have pulse.

Yeah nah he had that weasel faced negro on there to filibusterer his bullshit, the agenda is set and it doesn't matter what these cunts pretend to believe. They're all part of the problem.

I watch One America. On a network called Fox "news", it's his JOB to expose things the others aren't.
Last week, instead of just harping on weinstein for an hour, an OAN lady anchor was ripping the h-wood feminsits for not speaking up about h-wood's ongoing PAEDOPHILE CRISIS, and hammered them beause of the boys who spoke up years ago (and went ignored or were shut-up).
Seeing a dude cracking up and making weird faces in response to ridiculous guests' dialogues isn't informative -- it's entertainment.
Compare it to just 10 minutes of Graham "The Studio Doors Are Locked and The PC Police Are Not Getting In!" Ledger to see the difference in inforMATION & infoTAINMENT.

Only pay attention to Hannity on that network. He tells us things nobody else will mention, and would a lot more and INSTANTLY (instead of all the garbage teasing & hype he's forced to do) if not for murdochs.

There are no red pills from mass-deception-weapon MSM.

Tucker is your social engineer. He programs you. Just like your opposite is engineered by the libtard media. You're all idiots. You're all confused. You're all heavily influenced by a bunch of garbage designed to do exactly what it does to you.

He's a cuck, but he's right on this point. He doesn't go far enough though, the US does not need any more immigrants. If we immediately halted all immigration and deported all illegals, anchor babies, and visa workers, the only people it would hurt are rich people. Literally everybody else would benefit from the higher wages across the board and lowered cost of living.
The only immigrants we should be taking are those that are already rich, it is not our job to have a lower standard of living just to give foreigners a "chance."

he's totally /our guy/

>The only immigrants we should be taking are those that are already rich, it is not our job to have a lower standard of living just to give foreigners a "chance."
This is how it always was until 1965. 30% of immigrants would self deport if they weren't successful. SELF DEPORT. Imagine that.

>If those numbers are right, it seems that all you need nowadays to immigrate legally is to have pulse.
That's pretty much how it's handled anymore. Oh, you'll help diversify the place up? Great! You're in, here's a ticket to the whitest place we can think of. Get to work and bring your family too!

Tucker is about as far as you can get while still being main-stream tier. He seems to know his limits and stays *just inside of them. Sometimes he wiggles outside of it and argues hardcore with a kike or nigger though and it makes me kek.

He's a good guy, but not quite ourguy.

Friendly bump-n-tuck

>tfw shitting out low effort leftist talking points

Bump. This board is under full assault. Election level shilling.

>yfw some degenerate has 'let them in' painted on their chest and is calling you a nazi

>letting righty or lefty media control your brain and emotional state
top kek faggots

He's pretty much my mentor, I've watched him since he was on cnn with that insufferable southern democrat faggot, think it was crossfire?

>You can't switch out your population to this degree and not have volatility

This is coming from Fox? Damn

Damn wish we had someone in canada talking about this. And fuck youtube ads every 15 seconds.

This is actually a great point. How in the world do we allow these people to get here legally if they can't support themselves or their families? From what I've heard of Euros on here there are very strict income and job requirements to immigrate legally.

Hi rabbi

Tucker is going full white nationalist. Or at least as close as is possible on TV.