Berkeley Students Protest Taking Exam

The absolute state of burger Higher Education

> Berkeley Students Protest Exam and Demand ‘Take-Home,’ Accuse Test-Takers of White Supremacy
youtube.com/watch?v=eCtgaDNgDaU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bgAYTl8JJ0c
youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data
instagram.com/__undress/
youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> The student responded: "I'm trying to take my test." Another protester snapped back: "We're trying to live our lives ... white boy with privilege."
> When the protesters finally allowed Professor Harley Shaiken to speak, he only eked out about one sentence before he was interrupted.
This is what happens when you try to be nice to shitskins. Every. Fucking. Time.

>Berkeley
you reap what you sow Berkeley, you fostered this kind of behavior and now it's biting you in the ass

>Berkeley
who cares

Probably some random lib arts class, STEM, Law, Business, etc. are good.

>people paying to pretend to be fake oppressed
so this is the power of tax exempt "universities"?

SEND THEM ALL BACK

>them early 90's stonewashed pants
>feminist problem jeans

The moment you see those, turn around and run

I wonder how long society can last at this point

2 or 3 generations from colleges failing to actually train engineers etc.

The students in the room are going to be in debt for decades and that bitch had the nerve to be disgusted that they weren't all following her out of the classroom...

How to fix the liberal college student's mind
1.make them listen to this on full blast for 10+ hours straight
youtu.be/bgAYTl8JJ0c

What's this pic from fag?

That fat American chunk chunk

I feel bad for the naive parents who paid good money to that shit hole; thinking their kids would educated properly. Suppose at the end of the day, if they were smart parents they would have known better and left California about 9 years ago.

>Laws are racist
>Math is racist
>Science is racist
>History is racist
>Exams are racist

The greatest thing about this meme is that POC are willingly admitting they cannot into Western Civilization. Time to go live in your mud huts and eat insects.

These people have a spic accent.

Anywhere with few women really

What did they actually want? To get A's or something? More time to study? What are they bitching about?

This is bound to happen if there aren't enough bullies to keep the spastics in line. You need more bullies. Problem solved.
It's an elegant solution called nature when man interferes mongy chaos ensues

Fat chubbycabra spics are disgusting.

You know what's going to bite, and is biting these fucks in the ass? The fact that white people like me, never had the "privilege" of going to college. I work a blue collar job, and have since I have been in the workforce. And these illegal beaner fucks, who are at a higher learning institution have the fucking audacity to tell me that I'm privileged. My parents have provided me with a pretty great life, but did not have the cash or the influence to send me to college. I'm not going to sit here and listen to this fucking shit.

>this is being subsidized by the taxpayer
>as a bonus, the students in that class are still paying $20k/year for the privilege of having these classmates

jesus christ, is this a daycare or a university?
just embarassing

Free As, take home test is usually easy as hell.

9mm works better

berkeley no less. like literally you get to learn from some of the greatest minds on the planet. depending on what interests you in life, you can go ahead and use those connections to further yourself as an intellectual and have at your disposal the refined sum of many, many years of research and technical ability. literally stand on the shoulders of giants. but no, when you got to ree, you got to ree.

The usual crap, gibs and special treatment
> Students at UC Berkeley [are] protesting an exam, and demanding a "take-home essay with significant time to prepare." The reason? "Our well-beings are being put on the line because of our emotional, mental, and physical stress that [Berkeley] is compounding with what is already going on in our every day lives," according to one of the students in the video.

> "The content of this class and the way it is being taught is not satisfactory. And even if it is ... we feel that we haven't had the opportunity to interact with the text and information. We demand that you make and [hold space] to [study] the voices of students of color," one protester stated.

> The students told Shaiken that they were going to take their complaints to the Department of Ethnic Studies, to which the professor responded: "You are more than welcome to do that."

> Just as the group was leaving, one stayed behind to tell off the rest of the class:
> I don’t know why you’re still, like, sitting down, y’all. I don’t understand. I really don’t understand. Y’all can take your f**king test, but people are dying out there. ... Y’all can take your test, but this [university is] protecting white supremacists, and y’all are protecting them, too.

Eghhh listening to these barely literate spics taking turns droning off their poorly written diatribes from a sheet of paper and devolving into incoherent pants-pissing when they run out of script is giving me flashbacks to public school in Los Angeles

This, they got rid of bullies here. I was a spaz in 1st grade, I got sorted out pretty quickly. In my day if a kids mom didn't beat their ass but Billy Bob's kids would

>Educated

Just exmatriculate those fuckers. They are clearly no student material.

The upward inflection on every single dependent clause while these people read actually makes my stomach sick, the misbegotten entitlement in combination with abject illiteracy is too much

Are people still applying to this school? How has the past year not completely decimated their reputation?

>go to school where everyone is illegal
>90% don't meet English or Math standards
>be the 1 spic in your grade who studies
>tests are all take home, open book, and/or open teacher because of No Child Left Behind
>get a 3.5 GPA, awarded valedictorian
>get accepted to UC Berkeley for shitty major for this accomplishment and because of writing about all the racism you've experienced
>suddenly even the joke classes (your major) are somewhat difficult
>can't keep up
>failing
>demand the university regresses to be more like your shitty high school
The sad thing is that the University probably told the professor to give in to their demands. This reminds me of when I was taking a GE class where we had a test the day after the election. Trump won and the test was postponed for a week because the professor said he was crying all night, and that he's sure other students did the same and weren't in the right mental state to take the exam.
>tfw California

MOVE THEM NIGGERS NORTH! MOVE THEM NIGGERS NORTH! (move em to Canada)

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

>and the test was postponed for a week because the professor said he was crying all night
wtf

good that she wears the warning actually

>Google Adsense

Upspeak is real.

> UC Berkeley Fall Enrollment Data
> New Freshman Enrollment by Ethnicity
White 24.5%
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data

It's propped up by chinks and international students

>spics are disgusting
Ftfy

White boy is equivalent of nigger or gook.

My friend is the dude if you want to troll him.

The eternal Swede struck again. No joke.

The university is slowly killing itself. Normal people won't go there anymore, at least when they have a choice. It will turn into a full time kindergarten for retards, females and shitskins.
All the prestige, if they had any I don't know much about us universities, will be flushed down with the shit down the toilet.

>Educated student of color
>can't take exam like everybody else
Pottery

they eat their own

Thanks for the tl:dr, queer.

Are american universities/colleges aware they are nothing more than costly services and that they have an obligation to satisfy their clients?

Otherwise, since that much money is involved, they won't take any risk and go to the competition.

They sell those. Let that sink in.

Spic graduate here, these kids are just lazy. Fail them and have them retake the class.

Why didnt they just study?

So pretty much it's, I wasted all semester not studying and now I'm mad that I have to take a test I could've studied for for the past 2 months on my own at home or started a study group with some classmates, but I didn't so now I have to cry wolf so I don't have to take it. While also screwing everyone else who studied over?

What the fuck, burger, you can't just ask POC to study. That's racist.

Here he is instagram.com/__undress/

IS BERKLEY THE WORST SCHOOL IN AMERICA?

>white boy with privilege
muh 100+ iq privilege

>Why didnt they just study?
you some kind of racist or something?

Oh this video is fucking great. Spreadddd itttt.

Firerises.jpg

instagram.com/__undress/

"caution educated student of color"
==
"please be patient I have autism"
some dudes yt comment

>because I'm afraid of being deported or getting racist abuse I was too mentally stressed to study so gib more time or easier work

Lol fucking hell. There are people doing exams that literally have cancer, or who've lost loved ones, etc

How can anybody be this self centred? How did such a cancerous movement gain such traction?

based mehicano. who knows, maybe they'll MMGA some day

> How can anybody be this self centred? How did such a cancerous movement gain such traction?

That's the liberal mind state in a nut shell.

You can also blame neocuck conservatives for enabling them over all these years. Besides, they helped let them in and culture them.

>mfw ameriturds actually get into DEBT for DECADES for this """""education"""""

HHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHA *** breaths **** HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Retards, females, shitskins, and cs/engineering students

>Time to go live in your mud huts and eat insects.

No, it's time to exterminate them before they ruin everything we built.

They aren't going to leave on their own accord.

This unfortunately. The negro sticks to his environment even after all recourses are exhausted

pathetic. i guess they will be unprepared for life in the real world. they have failed in growing up, and have been sucked into victimhood.

Young people are literally taking out fucking loans and going deep into debt, in order to expend 4-6 of the best years of their life obtaining validation from institutions like these; sometimes more than once.

Something that a lot of outsiders to academia don't realize is that engineering and the sciences are far separated (campuses/complexes/buildings, ideology, and studentbase) from the arts at universities. This is doubly true for graduate programs. This kind of crap occurring at Berkeley isn't going to tarnish the school's reputation for its great science/engineering programs one bit.
As for the arts, public opinion of the arts is already extremely low for university in general.

wow.
as Pole I think in USA u strike the depths of madness, when some fucked up shit happens its always USA, this situation is perfect example - some shitskin in [ABSOLUTE DISGUISTING] t-shirt chimps out on university - things like this never happen here, ah I love and enjoy living here. hope we will stay white forever.

Stop going to Berkeley.

...was born 84 if i dared to complain about anything let alone a test i would get slapped in the face by a teacher and later beaten at home..
Wtf happened to kids, teachers and parents?!

No you wouldn't, Millennial.

Is this real life? LMAO

That is the left's ENTIRE argument: that western society is racist as it was built for white people. Poc cant keep up so we have to care for them like pets. They have offered an excuse for them to do nothing and cry victim.

Geography with professor Shaiken

T H I C C

are POC racist against their own races for participating in white society?

the only way to deternalise this racism is to go back home

True i guess some random internet textbox knows more about my life than i do.

>> tfw universities just start handing over diplomas for zero academic hours completed

Leftist professors literally taught them that this is acceptable behavior and have destroyed the US education system

i would probably have put my pencil through her neck tbqh. i have a very short fuse, especially if i'm stressing out like during and up to an exam.

i wonder if prison time would be worth it

Why is it that the uglier they are they stupider they are? or is it the other way around? Fucking nasty

it's just leading up to a future where people stop hiring based off of what you did in uni/college. why do you think the "experience 3 - 5 years" thing has been kicking off so hard?

employers want workers who can do their job and make them money, not virtue signallers. the biggest struggle of employers these days is probably trying to weed out diversity hires and HR bullshit.

there should be a new system of hiring employees. the go to uni for paper then go to job system has obviously failed in most cases that aren't STEM fields (and even STEM is getting pozzed).

we should ge back to
>right person for the job
rather than
>right degree for the job
it's just more effort doing that, though, since you have to individually find out how competent people are, unless they have prior experience in the industry (which is why that's such a popular pre-req to current apps).

>i wonder if prison time would be worth it
kek probably

>> The student responded: "I'm trying to take my test." Another protester snapped back: "We're trying to live our lives ... white boy with privilege."

This is why disparity exists. No body needs to oppress minorities and women, they do it themselves.

2 or 3 generations? I give it 2 or less

Cal- Berkeley was basically the Harvard of the west coast for 75 years.

You mean to stand, charge your Lasguns and fire.

What is happening is that white kids are starting to choose schools based on demographics. Most have realized that college is a meme anyway but if they are going to study a useful subject such as a STEM degree, may as well do it at a school that will have a smaller chance of libshit disruptions. So they choose private schools or schools with a majority white presence.

To be fair, I had an exam the day after Trump was elected and I was enormously distracted due to my overflowing shaddenfreude of shitlibbs getting blown the fuck out

>exam
>take home
soooooooooooooo they want an open pass to be able to google everything? what the fuck is wrong with these people? how can you be THAT self-entitled?!?!?

Why is it always this same shitty school anyway? What do they teach there?

that one cunt's cunt toe is bigger than her cunt mouth!

>people are dying out there

Just to clarify, is this really what they believe? That there are daily masses of people dieing to white supremacy?

I didn't get any work done that day. I was basking in the rush.

Dude those are liberal arts , political science students = SJWs. Those are leftist. It's funny actually they claim intelligence , but when they say we are smart they mean they have some garbage leftist degree.

In the US universities are split into colleges. Each college does a specific thing.

College of math and engineering teach math and engineering. College of nursing teaches nursing. So forth and so on . Not in ten million years would students try that dumb bullshit in a linear algebra or organic chemistry class.

That happening is happening in a feminist, Latino, african studies, or political science class. The reason it's happening is expertly explained by Camille Paglia and Jordan B Peterson here-> Modern Times: Camille Paglia & Jordan B Peterson: youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM

Maybe their test scores would be on par with whites if they did the test.