Why does google make a big deal out of people who didn’t change the world at all...

Why does google make a big deal out of people who didn’t change the world at all, no one in the world except for Mexico and some of America know who the fuck Selena is or was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nBFWzpWXuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((google)))

>selena did not change the world
>mexican

She was fucking texan, you imbred imbecile

I can't believe being that fucking autistic

I thank the gods everyday!

>Google we need more diversity doodle.
> oh yeah brown Mexican woman.

Big assed Mexicana

God all I want is a thicc goth girl

gimmie more of that raven poon pls...

This. Fuck Selena; more Serena.

It's not autistic, he's simply uninformed about some dumb dead spic bitch he doesn't give a shit about. Brains tend to forget stupid shit.

Also, she is Mexican dirt trash.

You autistic reeeeeeeeeing retardo.

But she sung that one song user. what matters more than that? She made people FEEL

She was about to be the biggest Latina star of all time, certainly dropped the greatest latin pop record of all time, and got KIKED. She gets a pass from me.

(((they)))

she was only a good singer beside that she did nothing relevant, her songs are catching but nothing special the only reason why she become so famous was because his father and telemundo still want to jewing her even after his dead, i think if she still was alive she was not famous anymore and just faded away

Celia Cruz and a lot of more people had a better career
youtube.com/watch?v=0nBFWzpWXuM

theres no way her finger could etc etc someone post it

never heard of selena, and have no clue why i am supposed to be inpressed by a spik singer who was shot by another spik.

>She was about to be the biggest Latina star of all time
lol, no. she was in the peak of her career and was about to leave, she become famous just for all the drama the media and his father did after her dead

your corpus is showing

She would've easily surpassed J Lo and Shakira in wealth and popularity had she lived. There actually wouldn't even be a J Lo if she were still alive. And why are you comparing Celia Cruz to her? Celia lived a full life, Selena hadn't even reached her peak yet.

They don't show the entire world the same logos, retard.

I will never understand you self hating motherfuckers but whatever. It’s built into your DNA that’s why you guys never progress... it’s probably because your people are raised in fatherless homes by psychotic females.

What do you mean self hating Tejanos are like the Canadian to Mexicans. Different Culture.
Like Germans to Austrians. If an Austrian would say that some German singer sucked and was all about Drama is that self hating.

I have disdain for Chicanos and Tejanos, appropriating Mexican culture and dragging it into the Muck.
You guys never say fucking Chicanos or fucking Tejanos, its always our fault.
Its like the world blaming Germany for the of a fucking Germaboo Austrian.

So jewgle changes their logo to this but left it plain on 9/11. Gotcha

It's probably her greedy father, that spic still tries to make money off her legacy
She was hot as fuck though

>J Lo
easy
>Shakira
debatable since selena dies very young and all the popularity she gained was more for the drama about her death that her catching songs, and also shakira have very good songs from the firsts albumsCelia lived a full life
Celia Cruz is just a example about a singer who lived a long but still had a good popularity and not just a pair of years

>selena
>mexican

really simple trigonometry user

All people born of Mexican citizens are themselves also granted Mexican citizenship.