Goblin Slayer

>check it for the rape
>stayed for medieval doomguy
Who of you did this?

I was gonna check it our for the medieval doomguy, and threw it away at the rape.

Is only on the first chapter, after that is toned down.

Rape is good though

how do you guys have generals about a manga that literally has three chapters?

>inb4 "I read the web novel"
no you fucking don't

To be real, the rape was a good bait, during the first chapter it was everything what Sup Forums talked about, after the other two it calmed down and is more about GS's madness and doomguy attitude.

pretty much

I got into it for medieval doomguy and stayed for the goblin slaying.

I read the web novel

>You Are Huge!

what did he mean by this?

That he has huge guts.

Goblins are huge?

Isn't he a generic bishounen once the helmet comes off?

You can always tell a series is being forced on Sup Forums when they just lazily copy old memes

It's almost like there's only three chapters of the story available in a language most of Sup Forums can read.

But there are literally only three chapters so far.

>he hasn't seen the korean scans

To be fair, when the source material does something like this, people can't help.

>lying in the internet

people don't really do this r-right?

You get to join the Goblin Slayer on his quest to make the world a better place, one goblin corpse at a time. What class and race do you pick?

Loli artificer for me.

Nice joke.

goblin alchemist
lets get blind drunk and chemically castrate an entire species

>LNfags say that in the next chapter of the LN, a yandere appears
Can someone confirms this?

>goblin

Nope.

What are you gonna

wait, fuck

His eyes are never show when he is without the helmet, we can only tell he looks like shirou.

human rogue with a fuckload of throwing knives

A mage.
>smoke the shit out of goblin cave
>they try to escape
>magically created pitfall

Monk girl spin-off when?

But please make sure of wearing armor
>that mage godlike design
>poisoned, raped and killed on the first two chapters
What a fucking waste, make me wish that there is a goblin necromancer at some point...

No man, like hell I'd put myself in danger and join the fighting. I'd just be a mobile excavator and fanatically train my endurance to run away better.

>Mangaka makes her survive in the manga while she died in the LN
>then in the next chapter priestess visits her, only to discover she killed herself out of despair
How mad you guys would be if this happens?

But she already got a spin-off user!

Same here, but I'm giving it a chance because the guy's awesome and I hope there's no more rape.

Human Berserker

Double the carnage, double the fun.

Not at all.

It's over, user. She is broken and will never get out of her town again. She will have nightmares with goblins raping her and will kill herself after some years.

Is Goblin Slayer a fighter or ranger?

He is a Doomguy.

No, he's a slayer

I don't think he bothered to pick a class, he's just batshit insane. Probably super novice by now or some shit.

5 levels in fighter, 5 levels in ranger, 1 level in barbarian

The fuck are you on about? He's a goblin slayer. That's what he does, what he's trained for, and how he's trained.

The demons called the doomguy "the doom slayer".

He's a farmer. That's why he got destroyed when he fought an actual silver rank monster.

Fighter/Ranger/Rogue

What happened to the Dwarves in this setting? If there were some good Dawi/Urists around, the grobi scum wouldn't be half the threat they actually are.

One joins GS party later, he came along elf girl and reptile man.

One joins GS later, but sadly is a shaman so no epic axe/hammer dwarf.

>harem
>only two human males, one of which is the MC

Can't wait for the NTR doujins.

>NTR
>Not vanilla
You make me sick.

Kill yourself

There was news that when Volume 4 of the LN releases next year that there will be a Drama CD with it. Who do you guys guess/hope will voice GS?

>That ara ara sorceress
Best girl already

>Non human males
Disgusting

Can GS even get it up anymore? Seeing your sister raped by subhumans as a kid must really fuck up your sexuality in addition to your sanity.

I'm pretty sure he's got a raging erection whenever he's wading through goblin innards.

Tiefling Wizard, specializing in crowd control

Let's see how the little gobshites get close now

He can only get it up if he watches other people do it in front of him. Cow girl will have to convince Lancer to fuck her in front of GS in order to get him in the mood.

He didn't give a shit upon awakening with the priestess (who is 15 years old, BTW) naked next to him. He is too insane.

Which lancer would refuse, he has only eyes for guild girl.

same
why is Medieval Doomguy so perfect?

It's only proper to wrap up your work before you take some time off.

Dwarf Hammer Lord

Commoner 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/Rogue 1

How I love this non-moralfag main characters.

Actually, the context was he was comatose and next to death, the archbishop knew a magic "ritual" to save him but it needed a virgin and she was raped by gobs long ago and the priestess was here...

He'd probably find some female goblins, tie up the rest of the male goblins while he proceed and fuck the females in front of them.

There aren't female goblins in this setting, that is why they rape human females.

only when doused in the gore of dozens of goblins
though the sex would most likely be something like this

He doesn't seem to mind being their goblin, so it wouldn't surprise me much. If there were female goblins, that is.

Manga-only fag here.
Does medieval Doomguy fight stronger monsters eventually?
I mean, he's got a very good reason to want to kill every single goblin out there, but it'd be interesting to see him fighother creatures.

>That tripname
Isekai faggots aren't allowed here.

Why did that make me think of this
>listen to me you knife eared piece of shit
clip

he does, he even gets fucked up by one then telefrags it with a scroll of gate

Gobs are actually getting buffs by some asshole god who is doing it to bully other god who is on side of humanity.
Is not hard to guess how this will end.

He will go from Doomguy to Kratos?

I was thinking of that when i typed that, but it could definitely could use some work.

Yes but goblins are the top priority, if you don't genocide them constantly they will take over.

Why go warrior and not wizard. Sure scrubs like the chapter 1 Mage got rekt, but really what would even a literal army of goblins do when you can summon a greater gate and then use flight + protection from arrows to rain down multiple meteor?

Goblins are found in caves not vast fields?

Casting seems to require a catalyst in GS-verse, and it assumes that GS has the magical potential. Furthermore there's a significant time investment to reach that level in which goblins could multiply exponentially, if we were to argue theoretically.

Furthermore, it is unlikely that GS would have had undertaken such cool-headed rational consideration of his options, given that he saw his family brutalized in front of him.

no such thing, unless you meant the elf or Archbishop , not yandere also.

no you fucking don't

Some kind of pole arm warrior.

I just want to team up with Lancer for a Halberd Knigga Formation and look cool.

Paladin.

Hi where are the goblins

Post the other edit where he teaches priestness about becoming the goblins.

I don't think he cares about anything but murder at this point.

He later discovers something he likes besides goblin genocide: making ice cream. He found this while shopping with the priestess, that girl is a bad influence for his edginess.

How would you even learn how to make ice cream while shopping?

it's a fairly primitive society, so ice cream would be a rarity
GS expressed interest in how it was made so the shopkeeper told him

Ask the ice cream seller?

The guy that vlices the MC from full metal panic

>GS is happily doing ice cream
>Then, he produces GREEN ice cream
>Goes insane again and goes out to kill gobs

how would you accidentally produce green ice cream

Dunno, grass felt into it?