Racial purism aside, are Hispanics becoming the new Italians?

Racial purism aside, are Hispanics becoming the new Italians?

They're the new Irish.

yes, spics are becoming a race of highly organized criminal subhumans.

Italians are white and european while Mexicans are Indian aztec Midgets

why use a pic of the Russian Khan?

He's a delusional chicano

no, not completely
most common interethnic pairing is Hispanic-White, specifically White Male-Latina Female, although I think Hispanic Male-White Female is not far behind
the castizo hispanics and more acceptable mestizos are assimilating into the white middle class(and a few, very few, into the upper class)
while the subhuman ones are generally mixing with nigs, and staying with other hispanics

Sicilians and southern Italians aren't white.

Wrong

No, Italians are actually clever and intelligent in addition to being violent and aggressive. Spics are just violent aggressive and stupid/thick at the same time.

At least Italians have some genuinely decent cultural elements.

Also, Hispanics are immigrating en mass to try and subtly reconquer the Southern United States, Italians were never this dangerous.

Spics need to be purged.

end thread

no he is not he is amazing fucking crazy but really cool also dont speak spic so what does that mean?

>Hispanic

Enough of this fucking word

"Hispanic" isn't a fucking race. If you're gonna get mad at the beaners, just say mestizo or mexican jesus fucking christ.

Here's the thing, "Hispanic" is not like Italian or Irish because the original hispanics of hispania spain conquered HALF THE FUCKING WORLD. Not all "Hispanics" are going to look the same. Some are of European stock some are clearly not.

Saying "Hispanic" like it's a race is fucking stupid

>All hispanics are mexican!

t. Pablo Hernandez

Where's the argument? Is European names from Spain an insult now?

My grandma was Sicilian and she literally had blonde hair.

Pretty much all of our Italians are from Sicily so yes.

There's one Italian country
and there's 23 "Hispanic" countries

"Hispanic" is a collection of ethnicites that speak spanish, not a solo ethnicity

Keep dreaming op never surrender

They already are the new Italians. Think about it... the food loved world wide, the brownness, the tiny stature, the devotion to catholicism.

Like there's anything to distinguish them by other than the colors of their flags, everyone south of the border is a square-jawed big-nose goblin mongrel except for the cherry picked Castizo holdouts. Just different flavors of hideous indians with a little spic mixed in.

Hispanics are spanish rape babby mongrels, Italians had euro cred

That just the Mexicans. Tell me we're all the Bolivian,Argentinian,Peruvian restaurant are?

read stories about this man. he was fucking batshit insane but went out like pro.

this

why should the white man pay for the crimes of the brown mestizo?

They're the new nigger

No, maybe the creoles specifically.

Italians earn more than the white average - like hell 'Hispanics' will be able to.

White Mecha Khanate when??

E V E R Y M A N A K I N G

>im just bumping for ungern
E V E R Y M A N A K H A N