Why do some poltards think Egyptians were white?

Why do some poltards think Egyptians were white?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishoriginsofcivilization.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Dl6j9nd_0
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
youtu.be/xOjPECybOYY
youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally no one considers Egyptians white. The fuck are you on about?

The U.S. Census classifies some Nafris and Levantines as white. Everyone else in the world is fine with the truth.

>American whites

Cause of this thing called history.

The Arabs invaded and BLACKED Egypt. Civilization collapsed. It went from being advanced to being a third world nightmare with shit in the streets and no future. Now they're not white. End of story.

Your dumb pic means nothing. There were some people with Semitic ancestry in Egypt in ancient times and there are some lighter skinned people there today. But the typical Egyptian today is a dark skinned sand nigger who worships a moon god and wipes his ass with his hand before finger fucking his sister.

Nobody does. They certainly aren't African black though.

that's a tribal african tho

He is considered white in America along with other ones

because by american standards (the one used for the burger census) pic related is classed as white

gee i dunno..

Amerikwan ejukayshun

>The study reveals they were closer to Mediterreneans than Sub-Saharian Africans?
KEK AMERICATION EVERYONE
Somehow MEDITERRENEANS being closer to other MEDITERRENEANS more than Sub-Saharian Africans is strange
And how does that make them white again?

guy on right has black blood in him, more so than the one on the left.

one on left looks more greek, portugese, spanish etc.

imo

>The Arabs invaded and BLACKED Egypt.
They probably had as much as a demographic impact on North Africa as the vandals though. Or do you seriously think they started a genocide and replaced the population? Genetically significant mass migration was almost unheard of prior to the modern age.

no

Most non retards know native egyptuans had tan/olive complexions. Though later egyptuan dynasties were greek. I guess thats where the misconception comes from.

they started off Central Asian "white" but collapsed after getting Africanized/blacked by Nubians.

The civilization got wobbly after Rameses 2 died. Rameses 3, no relation, was a weak mulato/black ruler who the priests used to fragment Egypt and form their fiefdoms.

After some time, "whites" took it back but ultimately Ancient Egypt degenerated enough for Nubians to conquer them.

Nubian invasion led to a race war with Assyria which the Assyrians ended up winning.

But then after that came the Persians, Greeks, and Romans.

When the Romans took over Egypt, they opened the floodgates to the negros. They had shit imported from Indian by seas to Ethiopia. Then they had caravans of black ship it to Egypt for sale.

Egypt never survived its blackings.

This is why Arabs and Muslims completely took over Egypt. None of that ancient culture survived the blackenings.

>Why do some poltards think Egyptians were white?

It's either a matter of countering the wewuz memes for a quick laugh or a genuine white kang being retarded

Most people know Egyptians were/are not white

Egypt got blacked way before the Arabs.

One of the reasons it was so easy for Arabs and Muslims to supplant the culture in the region was because Egypt was a diverse, multicultural hellhole where people didn't share a common identity.

100 AD Egypt was post-blackening. That's Roman Egypt.

Egypt got turned into Harlem by that time.

No one does they're still Caucasoid though it's the niggers in america that claim ancient Egypt.

Modern Egyptians have more black DNA than the Ancient Egyptians who built the pyramids and the Ancient Egyptian civilization.

Ancient Egyptians are barely genetically related to modern Arabized, Berbered, Blacked Egyptians.

Some Egyptians were Roman like pic related. This is from around 100 AD

ITT: 82IQ communist mudshit projecting their insecurity about not being white

>m-muh arab colonized egypt
Egypt was a cesspool of genetics. They got fucked by greeks, rome, persian. But fuck black, I won't recognize their beliefs that egypt was black. Fuck negro

There's no such thing as a modern Egyptian, just mudshit invaders living in Egypt.

We don't. But egyptians weren't niggers either.

I think you have some things mixed up. Egyptians are sand niggers, not jungle niggers. A couple of mapleniggers on vacation, and possibly some rice niggers who are there to see the pyramids, but native egyptians are certainly sand niggers.

My problem is WEWUZ believe Egyptians were niggers

I don't think they were white. I just don't think they were negroid.
I believe their skin tone was much like th northern African peeps look today like on your picture

Malagasy, Hazara and Turks

not only him, the entire middle east, north africa, and latin america are considered white to the US government. its pure bullshit. i feel trapped in the country, with shitskins pouring in from every angle and the (((gov))) telling me we are all white and equal. fucking black pilled RN man..

That portrait is from the casket of 1st century Roman Egyptian burial...by that time Egypt had alrady been Greeked by Alexander and blacked by the nubians...in 500 years from the painting of that portrait Egypyt would get Arabed during the Islamic conquest...All this proves is that modern Egyptians like Egyptians of the 1st CE are and were mutts.

The civilization that built the pyramids at Giza in all likelyhood existed before the end of the last ice age 10,000 years ago and god knows who they were...

The land we now call Egypt was colonized...and was originally peopled by fair Celts from the shores of Britain. This was the Exodus of the Aryans, some of whom returned later to their primeval homes - Comyns Beaumont (Riddle of Pre-Historic Britain)

Classical archaeologists are in agreement that ancient migrations did take place in prehistoric times, although they often tend to be rather hazy about the dates and the countries involved - Ralph Ellis (Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs)

irishoriginsofcivilization.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Dl6j9nd_0

Cleopatra was Greek

She was the descendant of one of Alexander the Greats generals named Ptolemy who given Egypt to govern after conquering it

By that time the greatness of pharonic Egypt was a thing of the past...Egypt was a third rate power.

"We believe the decision to flood the sacred Nubian plains of the Northern Sudan was a ploy to conceal the burial grounds of the Western peoples who had influenced Egyptian culture. In ancient times Nubia was an independent region considered sacred by the Egyptians who thought of it as the realm of the gods. The Nile flowed down through the mountains of Nubia and so anyone buried in that area, by request or by tradition, were very esteemed.

The Caucasian features described by Sir Elliot Smith are to be seen on the face of Queen Nefertiti, her sister Mutnodjmet (wife of Pharaoh Heremheb), and daughter Meritaten (Scota). Indeed, there is little doubt in our minds that Nefertiti and her family were of Western ancestry. This explains why Scota, her eldest daughter, traveled to Ireland by way of Spain after the fall of Akhenaton's corrupt dynasty and why her grave was found, not in Egypt, but in Ireland's County Kerry."

Maybe you can't read good and missed the word european.

The guy in the picture doesnt look like a nigger either

I'm pretty sure no one thinks they are white but rather that they aren't full blown nigs

because they were way back in the day, particularly the ruling class. History repeats itself, Whites create civ, shitskins swarm it and ruin it.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm

>is a subhuman black
>thinks he has the right to tell whos black or not

I know, right?

An Albanian lecturing on who is white.

Ancient egyptians were definitely more white than modern egyptians

What are you talking about?

Old Kingdom, Middle kingdom?

>Ramses II face reconstruction
>he was a redhead when he was young
>some statues picture him having blond eyes
Yeah, totally a nigger

King Tut's DNA is 100% European

youtu.be/xOjPECybOYY

Ask the Red haired Chinese desert mummies.

You're rather simple, aren't You?

Because Egyptian mummies older than 1st CE have been shown to have European DNA.

nobody but niggers and white niggers think Egyptians were anything other than what they were

>Who is Richard Spencer

Because they all want that bronze skin and can't face the fact that the retarded notion of "Muh race," they cling to didn't build the Pyramids
>In b4 muh reactionary We Wuz Kangs

That's retarded. Demographics have changed all the time. Are you stupid as fuck?

King Tut's DNA was european. The fact that something significant was accomplished in that area (the Pyramids) probably means it had something to do with white people.

Whites probably just moved out once the niggers started piling in (just as whites usually do). White flight with smaller bursts of genocide seemed to have taken place all through-out history.

I'm hoping the next-burst just wipes the niggers clean off the face of the Earth.

next likely genocidal-burst*

>a club footed genetic defect spawned through inbreeding
>SEE EGYPTIANS ARE WHITE

no one royalty member being a European does not make Egyptians white you fucking subhuman

>subhumans engineered and built the pyramids.

It's like finding a bunch of impressive stone-carved structures in the jungles where a bunch of chimps now reside and thinking it was the chimps that had something to do with it. C'mon man. Use your brain.

It's always cute to see an Ameritard discussing history like he knows anything

You idiot. That era after a large Greek and Persian migration. Real ancient Egypt is several thousand years prior to this

this is very easy to answer, Egyptians had death masks or at least images painted on the sarcophages. Was in a museum two weeks ago hosting a lot of Egyptian sarcophages. WHITE PEOPLE

>king tut engineered the pyramids

kill yourself dipshit

ancient egyptians you retard. not 1st CE egyptians. It's 3000 years after ancient egyptians who created civilization and built pyramides.

fucking shill retard.

talk about Awan brothers, Benghazi Trail, Las Vegas false flag CIA shooting and shit

We don't consider them white, we just think that they weren't black.

they look Greek.

We never said they were white but more white than coal black nigger

The people currently living in Egypt are not the same as the ones who built it.

>Muslim
You know the Copts are the true Egyptians, my dude.

They're african dude. Let it go

lol, no. You fucking idiot ape. I'm saying there was a decent population of white people there way back then, around 4000-5000 years ago, and they built the pyramids. Their king was freaking white. There was probably a good number of white people there.

Shitskins don't build much outside of mud-huts.

Again, use your noggin, you nig.

North Africans are white.

>CE
fuck off shlomo

Except he's completely right. Simplified: Sub-saharans and Nubians from the south conquered. Later on the natives asked the arabs for help reconquering. They reconquered and allowed the natives to live there alongside them albeit with jizya. Modern copts are still light skinned and don't identify with the current Egyptian leadership or culture

>Albanian shitskin in charge of who is white and who is not
Kek. Just how insecure are you? As it stands, no one in Europe should have the gall to do this apart from maybe Iceland.

because Sup Forums has an average iq of 44

They weren't black or white, although they were genetically closer to white people
Egyptians were their own distinct race

ITT: Brainlets think population displacement and demographic changes are only a modern phenomena and has never happened at any point in time ever before.

pro-tip: 5000 years ago, the people in Egypt were probably different people from who occupies that area now. The middle-east and the mediterranean in general (and the surrounding regions) have been prone to these kinds of changes, especially.

Usually when we say they were white it is in response to negroids who think egyptian kangs were burnt marshmallow black.

And nubian & Ethiopians

this is the strange thing about armenians.

they're one of if not the oldest civs around. they predate sumerians, the origin of aryan (ar) comes from them, they have very little genetic change (no, they were not kebab'd, and if they were, they're in turkey now).

bizzaro people tbhfam

White from aryan migration clearly. Aryans are the sole rave capable of their feats.

They are.
As are the Lebanese, Palestinian, Jordanian and Syrian Christians.
They are based. "White" American Christians are generally not based.

>semetic races dont have superior IQ to white people

the egyptians were closer related to jews than euros you blue pilled faggot and they enslaved other jews to build the pyramids

Calling someone dumb in a way which makes you appear even dumber is a really good satire on racists. Well done.

What are Armenians exactly? Are they their own group of people?

I notice a hook nose on a lot of them...

WE
WUZ
WHITE EGYPTIANS n SHEEET

All of that is bullshit. They aren't older than sumerians or half the groups in that area. Aryan comes from the original iranian migrations.

you people bend the concept of race as it suits you

*wrong map
Some Egyptians are obviously Slavic descendants

>and they enslaved other jews to build the pyramids
You don't know anything about history do you?

The Pyramids were not built by slaves at all.

There are white people who are "supremacists" and think skin color means jack-shit in the human race.

These are dumb motherfuckers. Dumb, dumb, dumb motherfuckers.

its hard to say. they're old as fuck. they're proto white.

they cluster between europeans and the people from the caucus. they carry an old strain of r1b, an old strain of j2 (agriculture), and g genes (caucus).

but I'm Coptic and my skin is much lighter than most people I see when i visit Egypt, esplain?

>they're one of if not the oldest civs around. they predate sumerians, the origin of aryan (ar) comes from them, they have very little genetic change (no, they were not kebab'd, and if they were, they're in turkey now).

>uses the word "racist" unironically.
Back to r*ddit, you faggot.

Evidence is on the side of whites building the pyramids.

>Genetically significant mass migration was almost unheard of prior to the modern age.
I'm a literal retard: the post

no, it doesn't. ar was the sun god which proto armenians worshiped, which was carried over to the sumerians. they too worshiped ar, or perhaps ara.

yan, refers to of, or belonging to.

to be ar-yan, or of ar, was to be a child of the sun/light. that is what aryan meant.

the civilization surrounding the armenian region predate sumer by quite a bit.Göbekli Tepe, which in origin is armenian, far predates that of sumer.

because they were white.
we are kings, not those shitskins

We just refuse to believe that niggers or any race close to niggers ever truly accomplished some technical feat.

And rightly so.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc

can you rpove that it did happen?
give examples?
you fucking moron

>found the fedora tipper

read the bible you fag its Sup Forumss official handbook