Dungeon defense

What the hell does this bitch want?

New chapter
shalvationtranslations.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/dungeon-defense-volume-2-chapter-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

lndb.info/light_novel/7th
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you haven't picked up on the subtext by now there's something wrong with your brain

Holy shit dat mini dant

I loved this exchange the two had;
>"What is love?”
>"A suicidal act of ruin disguised as romance.”
>"What is friendship?”
>“The emotion that this young lady randomly grants people who do not bother her.”
>"What is labour?”
>“Proof that God does not exist in this world, and that it’d only be appropriate for it to be eradicated.”

Shit was good

A proper husband

Is the little girl at the bottom Ivar?

No, that's Laura.

New loli who is literally him if he was a girl

she wants him to be the ruthlessly emotionless puppeteer she had thought him to be, every time she got angry at him was because he was acting emotionally
she is my least favorite kind of person, but maybe that's just because of my twisted sense of socialization
she doesnt actually like dantalion at all, she never did, she likes the idealized form of dantalion she created based off of his actions up to the point where she stupidly kissed him
dantalion is acting like a retard too, but she is just a perfectly written example of a woman with expectations, and every time dantalion deviates from her perfect image of him she dislikes him more
tl;dr, she's an annoying bitch with expections for a man that doesnt actually exist, mostly because of her actions and his weakness against relationships

Gawd, love this series so much and the translator is fucking awesome.

>he doesn't understand the subtext
laughingsealions.tiff

Retard, should have at least tried to read between the lines.

IT'S ALL A RUSE YOU FOOLS.
WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT

please explain it to me then, because it just seems like she doesnt want him to act emotionally

Let me see if I got this right from what I gathered.
>serious and mature story
>weakest demon lord, but badass edgy in a good way MC that aims to survive and climb the ranks
>harem consiste of has two lolis: genki haughty loli and deadpan kuudere loli with bantz and one small-chested submissive dandere with a batshit insane tendencies
>two potetntial girls that could be added is the slutty cowtits demon king and the demon king tsundere loli

>16 years old

It makes sense because he's selling a fucking story to barbados. I've no idea what he's got in store for barbarossa, but I'm sure he's got some use in mind for barbute. Anyway, it's clear barbiturate's bought a ticket for the ruse cruise.

No, she's a battle loli, she's there to win all Dantalion's fights.

The subtext is that she hates Dantalion fawning over her right? I'm one of the anons trying to resist chapter 2 until chapter 3 comes out, but I'm guessing Dantalion pushed her away on purpose to get himself into Barbatos' good graces over a rousing love story.

if everything in this volume has seriously just been him telling a fake story to barbatos for some stupid plan I'm going to break my head against a wall

She looks 12-13 because she was a slave who never got proper nutrition. She's perfect that way, anyways.

That's it.
brb going back to elementary school.

Almost, but not quite.
>weakest demon lord, but full of KEIKAKU
>badass and edgy because it's the most efficient way to eliminate obstacles so he can live the NEET life
>HATES HAREMS, HAREMS BAD, his singular, monogamous, exclusive, individual, unique love interest is a stone-cold succubus that hates every aspect of his personality except the KEIKAKU
>loli, who is actually 16, is literally an exact duplicate of the MC in every way except she's a girl and younger than him
>loli vampire who's really 500 years old forced to do anything the MC says, but she has the bpdy of an old man
>other loli demon is an axe-crazy monster alchoholic who's attempting to help the MC with relationship advice in exchange for bribes

Didn't you read chapter two? It's LITERALLY SPELLED OUT that he's playing her hard. He's doing the exact same thing he did with the slaver! Every step is the same!

I think it's gonna be all true, with some small details left out, but there's no way he's not full of shit. I agree, just throwing a whole volume out the window for a cheap twist could never be a good thing.

He's devious enough that he could actually be telling the 100% truth and still be keikakuing everyone, including Lazuli.

It makes sense though, story is sure as hell playing with my emotions. Barbatos comes away with the satisfaction and sense that she has a fairly intimate friendly relationship with Dantalion. Where she helped him sort through a difficult breakup as a private confidant.

Benjamin Franklin noticed a long time ago that a good way to turn an enemy into a friend was to get them to perform a small favor for you; that it creates a small cognitive dissonance they rectify by imagining they like you why else would they perform the favor?

How hard will Barbatos get RUSED ?

hopefully to the level of paimon getting fucking rekt last volume

Reminder Barbatos is best girl. I hate the main girl and wish MC would eventually hook up or at lest bro it up with Barbatos.

Better pic.

barbatos is a retard though
and did anyone else feel bad for paimon after gobbo killed himself? like that was straight unexpected despair

>This is my first time putting my hands on translation

Well this sure seems promising.

honestly it's great, he does a really good job

Can some kind anons explain pic related? Thanks

gobbo was too good for his friends

>weakest demon lord, but actually have almost all the knowledge of the world and events due to completing the VN game.
>Prodigy prodigy and rich kid previous life

>tfw you are having fun with a longer series but the last few volumes turn out to be machine translation

I wouldn't say getting possibly fooled by someone like Dantalian makes her a retard. Either way, she's the cutest and coolest and sexiest of them all.

I don't remember this. That might be from volume 3.

Every time.

>son of a harem protagonist and a yandere
>a harem protagonist that fucked ALL the girls
>a harem protaganist that stayed married to all the girls and had multiple children with each even while the yandere constantly tried to kill all of them
>a harem protagonist that, when asked by his son whether he's rather leave the yandere or let her kill all of his children said he's let them all die for his waifu

I like you~

Harem protag father is fucking ichika level indecisive. Props to him marrying all girls too.

But he is scumbag nonetheless

>doesn't like harem and prefers tits
>but is constantly surrounded by lolis and young girls vast majority of the time
>even the girl he loves is quite young and has a small chest
Hmm.

Can anyone recommend me some fresh hot isekai?
I haven't really read much other than this, re slime, shield bro, and mushoku tensei

atelier tanaka is decent, the main draw is the art

Youjo senki and Overlord.

Don't forget to give arifureta a shot and if you like it kill yourself.

I want to ask the same, but I'm looking for more serious stories that doesn't shy away from romance and sex. Bonus if it's more realistic in having sex slaves and rape.

Overlord is good if you worship Ainz-sama, but if you don't like him you're out of luck.

Youjo Senki is pretty interesting, but it only has three chapters translated and the only translator spends 15 minutes every other week on it, so each chapter takes 6-9 months to come out.

Overlord if you think Dantalion is too much of an asshole, Youjo Senki if you think he should be MORE dickish.

That's unfair you're almost done with all the entry ones but you should really try kumo desu ga nani ka~

No matter how fanfic tier and awful Arifureta can get, there's always one good reason to read it. Yue makes it worth getting into.

the latest I could find was ch 12.1 or something, but I've read that it goes far, far, beyond it. I suppose that's how far translations have gone so far?

yeah

>three lolis
>dandere with insanity mod
Why am I never an Asian male fantasy lead? Reeeeeeee

Man, Shieldbro disappointed me greatly. I was expecting a villain by circumstance and all we get is a retarded fucking harem that goes nowhere. Even the damn mount wants to fuck him.

you would not be able to handle any of those women user, the only reason MC sort of can is because he's a genius that was raised in a ridiculous environment

>tfw your 14 yrs old sister is taking over the continent.
>tfw all you got is Vatican city: idol edition and a shitty backwater kingdom to fight back with.

I'll take a look or a dandere pls

Who's this qt and where is she from?

On chapter 1. I don't know guys, I'm loathe to use the word edgy to describe this but it seems really fucking edgy.

Sevens, she's the little sister.

It is. But after the bandits are done you get schemes and banter. Great English for an amateur translation, too.

>lndb.info/light_novel/7th
Why only males on the cover?

The fun starts at chapter 2 where KEIKAKU happens.

Ok... I'll keep going for the sake of the bantz

>200 chapters
Woah, damn. Is it good?

yeah the first bit with the bandits is pretty edgy, it's not near as much in the later chapters

Mc's ancestors

Yeah its solid, good character development and based ancestors setting up his harem while teaching him how to take over nations through KEIKAKU and seduction but that comes later.

Glad to hear it, thank you.

So What if it's an RPG World is a pretty good clusterfuck, it gave me a good laugh while reading.

>It seems I had excessively gotten immersed into my role.
Son of a bitch.

Its the good type of edgy

>I blankly took out a hand mirror and looked down at it.

>As Barbatos had said, my face was drained like a zombie.

>it seems I had excessively gotten immersed into my role.

That dirty motherfucker

Please tell me there are sex or explicit scenes at least.

You're supposed to read Asuka of the Scarlet Sky for those

Lax demon got updated

he gets raped by the harem around the end of the novel, the harem sort of passes him around fighting over who gets to sleep with him, life is tough when you are emperor and have to satisfy all of your concubines.

That's on my R-18 reading list. So many novels to read, to little time.

Please tell me his sister is among his wives. I'll praise the author if he doesn't pussy out on incest and leave the poor imouto out of it.

After reading the chapter, I wouldn't be surprised if Dant becomes totally merciless like he was in Vol 1 Prologue just to appease Lala, even if he'd want to be otherwise.

>sister

SHE'S THE FUCKING ANTAGONIST
SHE'S REALLY REALLY FUCKING EVIL. TO THE BITTER END

the sister never was a target since she was monsterous control freak who nearly destroyed the kingdom and have attempted to kill the MC many times.

she wants a king not a lover

then she shouldnt have fucking kissed him
I swear that's where all these problems started

I knew it
We all fucking knew it

But this guy is just top tier in stringing us along for one wild ride

I swear every drop of affection point hurt me inside. Each and every one.
Holy shiy that was painful

I don't know whether it's part of the ruse because he wouldn't have told Barbados about the system

Also, a question. Does the 2000 strong attack of this volume tie up with events in that pic?

I don't get it. Where is the anime/manga of this?

I'm a huge imoutofag so this doesn't make me happy. Now I feel like the WN isn't worth reading. Is there another imouto heroine though that does hook up with the MC? or what about lolis?

No. Pic is two years later.

Or at the very least a year and a half

Novels are allowed here

the why do overlord threads keep getting deleted because they talk about the ln

Can't really blame her with how MC was acting before amnesia and also was manipulated by forces of the past.

Anyone else feel that this story is 90% true?

Shitty mods.

[spoilers]he gets a pair of sisters which he treats the smaller one like a little sister except that she acts like a manipulative scumbag but she gets flustered easily once the MC goes onto the 'offensive'.[/spoiler]

How is a story written by a korean guy Sup Forums related?

Why do you care? Is it hurting anyone? And also novels are allowed on Sup Forums

>Leadership: S rank
>Might: D rank
>Intelligence: A rank
>Politics: F rank
>Charm: S+ rank
>Technique: A rank
Dude, what the fuck

Remember that she is said to be a monster worse than the demon lords

fucking ridiculous stats, and she has more might than dantalion despite being a near anorexic 16 year old girl

Likely doesn't necessarily equal physical strength

ame: Dantalian
Race: Demon Lord
Job: Monarch(F)

Leadership: C rank / Might: F rank / Intelligence: A rank
Politics: S rank / Charm: C rank / Technique: F rank

Title: None
Abilities: Eloquence SS, Speech S, Acting S
Skills: Aphrodite’s Apostle(S)

[Achievements: 0]