Sakurako

So does Sakurako actually have a fiance?

me

No she doesn't. He's a made up lie so that the high school guy doesn't get close to her

No.

The thing is, the MC IS her fiancee!

I wish. I recall her fiancee being mentioned multiple times throughout the series. She's probably already fucked him and you're all cucks

No. Her fiance died a long time ago.

Wait what?
He's mentioned multiple times in the show (unless I'm mistaken from the LN)

I'd be happy to hear he is dead though

From what I remember from the spoilers back when this was airing, the finance is real, is alive, and they actually love each other.

Stop fucking making claims about spoilers you aren't even aware dumb fucks

What is real and what isn't. Please tell me because I don't want to be NTR'd

Definite no ntr for the anime and the novel doesn't have full translations anyways so no ntr for you

Well seeing as the main character is in love with her and she had a fiance (who I assume is alive and they have probably fucked) is what I consider NTR.

Dump the fiance and I'm cool

so in short literally no one actually knows.

>Someone not returning your crush is NTR

He's been mentioned multiple times both in show and in the novels, though he hasn't personally shown up.

We have no real reason to believe he doesn't exist besides his absence. In fact if he isn't real it would mean she was lying about quite a bit, seeing as how him being a cop has gotten her out of holding before.

>Show for self-inserting MC
>Girl shows minor interest in MC
>MC straight up confesses his love for her
>Says she has fiance meaning MC doesn't get the girl
>Allegedly not NTR

Please explain your logic

its not NTR because MC never gets the girl

Fuck off shonen.

What part of the MC doesn't get the girl do you not understand?

Yeah, they never do show her fiance. Does anyone have a picture of him in the LN?

This is not NTR. NTR is when the MC has the girl, or she is at least interested in him even if they haven't started anything, and she is stolen away.

In Japan, a VN was called an NTR VN for the very same scenario.

That's because the Japanese are a bunch of cuckfags

The shonen is a annoying fucktard. Stop self-inserting.

Because it specifically focused on the emotion aspect for the player or people labeled it as such on vndb incorrectly. Just because you self insert and are insecure doesn't mean it is ntr fool. Do you think having a crush on some girl who is with another man ntr as well because it sounds like you would when it isn't.

Well, that doesn't make any sense.

And unless her and her fiance have some sort of falling out and she decides to fuck the guy who is basically a replacement for her brother, MC isn't getting any.

The fiance is most likely a plot device just so the author doesn't stray from the forensics and make them a couple.

Then what's the fucking reason for having a guy and a girl in the series in the first place as the MC's? If he wanted to avoid this scenario, just make the Shonen a female student who reminds her of her sister instead of doing this convoluted bullshit.

I'm convinced that the fiance doesnt exist. I'll eat my own fucking shit if they don't end up together

That's because the nips have this weird mental self entitlement where they consider every woman they so much as glance at to have been somehow marked as theirs. Like some kind of glance based "dibs".

Then they act like absolute children and label it NTR when some other guy has the balls to ask her out before them. I'm willing to bet 90% of nips had a crush on a girl, spent ages obsessing over whether to ask her out and called it NTR when some other guy beat them to the punch.

It's the mentality of a kid that sees something in a shop window, hesitates on the decision to make the purchase and calls it NTR when some other guy decided to buy the item while he was standing there gaping like an idiot through the shop window.

>What's the fucking reason for having a guy MC

Self-insertion isn't just a Sup Forums meme. It's something that people actually do.

I think you guys are missing my point. If the author had absolutely no intention of pairing them together, he would've just made the MC a young female student.

By making the main character a dude, he pretty much sets up them getting together. So self-insert = inevitable pairing together.

it's me bruh. Sakurako is hot.

We know, Sakurako's fiance.

Is it even possible to be this deluded

So you're saying that we can't have a male/female MC pair, without them eventually ending up together?

Two females completely changes the entire dynamic, there would be no sexual tension unless one or both of the characters are bi. Even if shonen and Sakurako don't end up together, the sexual tension and the sense of boundaries between the genders really defines the atmosphere of their relationship.

Two females is also a lopsided pair in terms of audience relatability and would narrow audience appeal. The same sense of boundary and clashing personality dynamic would be completely absent and much changed to a more mellow women's wayof dealing with each other.

Shonen is drawn to her, a young girl may as well have run into her occasionally and become an acquaintance.

Personally, yes I have repeatedly wanted shonen to end up with Sakurako. But I'm not going to call the author a shitty bait monger just because my self insert ship isn't sailing.

You're asking for the author to compromise on their vision just so you don't have to bear and suffer through any self perceived sense of NTR when you self insert as the male MC.

>Make sexual tension a key point of their relationship
>Not end up together
>Two girls evidently cannot have the same Sherlock-Watson relationship

Tell me where you hit your head and explain to me how the fuck this logic works. The author put all the flags for them to end up together by making them opposite genders and including that tension. I have no clue why you don't think this won't happen. The last episode made this more than clear.

Annerose?

Sherlock-Watson were gay though.

>labeled it as such on vndb incorrectly
Japanese calling elf an NTR company because of writing such a route in Kakyuusei 2 has zero (read none at all) relation to vndb. And this was done before the NTR boom.

It's heroine NTR.

It's the Japanese knowing their terms more than filthy gaijin.

It makes sense in some way. Heroine is your target, then you find out she's not available.

People have to understand that Japan is a chauvinistic society, very patriarchal. This means that people think of relationships as possession of other people, whether its parental or familial or romantic.

This is why so many otaku get really angry when their idols marry, even though they never really had them. Once you understand that, you can understand why the Japanese can loosely apply NTR (an already very broad term that can even apply to one's own mother or father) to even targets of infatuation.

Like Sir Kay and King Arthur amirite?

>I have no clue why you don't think this won't happen. The last episode made this more than clear.
I never said that I don't think that such an end is unlikely or impossible, I simply stated that the fact that the author is strongly hinting at a budding romantic relationship does not necessitate that they will end up together. It may fizzle out over the course of several cases when the story reaches its eventual close, or shonen may realize that she is basically a unicorn for him, unattainable and thus while he may always love her, he will move on.

Right now, her feelings for him are those of love for a surrogate to her deceased brother. There are some blurred lines there where she seems not to be aware of how important he truly is to her, but we're pretty far from a point where we can say that there is definite likelihood of mutual romantic love.

Japanese authors love inconclusive endings with emotional development for the characters, but only a hint or no solid confirmation of major changes to the status quo such as "they lived happily ever after/they got together and had lots of kids".

Just to support point, look at Hyouka

So who is her fiance? Does the light novel ever show it?

Yes, he's a cop and Sakurako's childhood friend.

She actually loves him, but is coy around the topic whenever it's brought up.

I'm sure she got boned and she like it.

>Making things up

Have you guys even read the LN. Oh right you guys can't read moon and pull stuff out of your ass

Shounen, please.

Butthurt self-insert fag detected.

Download the LN raws, and find an illustration of the fiancé or Sakurako being in the same illustration with a male that isn't shonen or the teacher.

>Self insertfags being this mad

>Not self-inserting as the fiance
Step up your game normalfag.

>search images for Amanee episode 1
>some of the results that have anything to do with anime are Sakurako
>the pages of those results do not mention Amanee at all
How?

Sakurako a cute.

>Not self-inserting as Sakurako
user onegai

best part of the show was this qt