Was she autistic?

Was she autistic?

Yes, trust me I am a certified autism.

No but she was a little qt

Nah she just had huge problems.
Read the manga but listen to this warning, the image of Misaki that you have is going to break in pieces.

Didn't someone say she had borderline personality disorder or something?

nah just a bitch

Where can I buy one of these?

Jesus christ, literally reading that one page fucks every image I had of a innocent girl I had.
i like it

The manga's really dumb. Turning Misaki into a caricature of mental illness doesn't somehow give her or the story more depth.

No, she was an angel.

To be honest it was just the artist mad because it went over the head of a lot of people that Misaki was a huge fuck up and waifu her was missing the point.
It was more like screaming the point at people

>she tipped her fedora very hard

Yes

She just needs someone to care for her.

It isn't bad to waifu a mentally ill girl if being her husbando helps her to get better.

Well this Sup Forums. So I'm not that sure

>you will never mentally support an ill girl

She really fits BPD, mood swinging with lapses of reality and detachment

Top stuff, it's just a slightly meaner version of the anime scene when she said she looks down on Satou.

>misaki.jpg
>it's clearly osaka

It's very tiring to support anyone mentally ill.

It's very tiring to live.

Obviously not retarded kind or the one who will flip thier shit at you at a moments notice.

Misaki mentally ill is fine.
Insane or Stupid ill is not fine

SAMURAI SAMURAI SAMURAI
BUYERRRRRRRRR
(I AM NOT NIGGA, BUT YELLOW)

Ah see that's part of living but add the effort of helping sustain someone else.

Misaki was exactly what I was implying. BPD, depression what not is an ongoing struggle. I love the last part of the novel summing it up

"I wondered if I would have to go on living every day, whispering to
myself, I can't take it anymore.
Is that okay? What do you think"

Does he ever give her the D?

Probably later. They likely get married and live rather somber lives. Children unlikely.

re watching it atm
so far she comes off as "Holier than thou" which if I remember correctly slowly evolves to momyGF status, but no she isn't autistic.

>so far she comes off as "Holier than thou"

That's her whole plan. Her theory is that so long as somebody else is worse than her she can continue to live. As satou improves, she gets more depressed.

What's in the bag?

Wasn't that before she met Satou? I'm aware Satou i pretty shit to help someone get over their mental problems but what about a wiser mentally sane male? It would probably work fine.

Nah, that was after and the main point is that it will be an ongoing problem that won't be gotten over but sustained there's no fix but permanently paving over the cracks that appear.

In my view Satou is as immature, at least that's how I seen it.

If they didn't want people to waifu her they shouldn't have drawn her as cute as she is.

This show convinced me to be less of a degenerate.

That lasted about a week. And here I sit again doing nothing productive.

It's like how Anno fucked up with Asuka and Rei.

Mental problems have solution. Those that originate in childhood are harder to fix but they are far from being impossible.

No, some are ongoing and require constant effort.

So did the majority of people who watched NHK seriously not get the impression that Misaki was not the sort of person who could actually exist, had an extremely unhealthy mindset, and was one of the worst sorts of people to attempt to "help" someone else?

Some "mental" problems are actually physical that result in mental issues. For example, severe depression is a hormone imbalance dictated by the DNA.

Otherwise things that are thought-related are all permanently solvable. No matter how hard it might be to do so.

>that Misaki was not the sort of person who could actually exist
People like her exist

>had an extremely unhealthy mindset
True

>and was one of the worst sorts of people to attempt to "help" someone else?
And yet exactly the person Satou needed.

The people who love misaki identify as Satou. Even if their situation isn't as desperate.
Really they're all probably Yamazaki. Stressed out collage /r9k/ kids who are forced into situations they dont like.

>People like her exist

What I meant by that was that no one will just come up out of the blue and say they will rescue you from your situation solely out of the kindness of their hearts, or if they do claim that they tend to be hiding some extremely serious mental health concerns.

>exactly the person Satou needed

Are you the sort of person who thinks that Misaki's active attempts to help Satou had a positive influence on him and that without her Satou would never have had a chance?

>The people who love misaki identify as Satou.

I don't know about that. I'd think it's more just they want someone who will enable their faults while making them feel as though someone else will take care of all their problems for them.

>What I meant by that was that no one will just come up out of the blue and say they will rescue you from your situation solely out of the kindness of their hearts,

Ok That is true. But on a technicality, Christians do exactly that in a roundabout way when trying to convert people.

>Are you the sort of person who thinks that Misaki's active attempts to help Satou had a positive influence on him and that without her Satou would never have had a chance?
Yes. Particularly because she was the only one who would stick with him during his bouts of insanity. Her "lessons" clearly had an influence on his thinking because hes the type to over analyze everything hence his conspiracy theories.

Most importantly, he would have killed himself off during the off meeting if Yamazaki hadn't been there. But he was there because of misaki notifying him.

I agree with you, but here's the thing: over the years, after having seen some of the posters on Sup Forums and /r9k/, I've come to find that to some people, they are just that desperate that even a fucked up person is still better than nothing. Yeah, Misaki wasn't actually helping Satou and is in fact making things worse for him. But for some of the people who are the most bottom barrel of /r9k/, it's the "best" they're willing to have because at least it meant that someone bothered to pay attention to them.

Guys idk. I know full well she's messed in the head but I feel incredibly attached to her emotionally. I mean most characters in anime are likable even the bad guys but this time its significantly deeper.

She almost replaced mah waifu. But I KNOW she's fucked in the head. Somebody explain why i feel this i just dont know.

For people that actually can't stand loneliness any person is better than nothing.

it has been my experience that i am far more attracted to cute people who are fucked up emotionally than cute people who are "normal", because i also feel fucked up emotionally. you feel instantly less-lonely because you can relate to them, even if they're shitty, and the feeling-less-lonely part outweighs the but-they're-shitty part by a lot (for me, anyway).

so "fucked up" > normal > nothing, generally. it doesn't really have to do with "desperation" per se.

is this reaction so uncommon?

i have always been confused in NHK threads how many people don't seem to get this type of attraction (of the people who claim "you misunderstood nhk if you like misaki hurr durr").

I never said desperation is the only type for those. Yours sound more like the ones who need people to lick each others' wounds, which is indeed another sentiment echoed in past threads.

>i have always been confused in NHK threads how many people don't seem to get this type of attraction (of the people who claim "you misunderstood nhk if you like misaki hurr durr").
That's because you weren't around for the old NHK/ronery threads on Sup Forums. Recent NHK threads have been more of waifufags, in which case 'you misunderstood nhk if you like misaki' was a legit argument against them.

>"you misunderstood nhk if you like misaki hurr durr"

They say that because it's one thing to feel emotional attraction to someone who's been through difficult times in their life, but it's another to be perfectly ok with pairing yourself with someone who only values you because they view you as less than them and will work to ensure you stay that way so they can validate themselves. It's one of the worst types of relationships out there. No matter how justified or understandable it is for Misaki to feel that way, you shouldn't be encouraging that kind of behavior.

ah, makes sense.

I think we might be talking about two different things here. you seem to be talking about whether it's ok to pair yourself with someone like this / encouraging this behavior; i'm talking about involuntary attraction, which is something different -- you could desire such a relationship while acknowledging it's not the healthiest option

>To be honest it was just the artist mad because it went over the head of a lot of people that Misaki was a huge fuck up and waifu her was missing the point.

This. But the author went WAY over the top. The subtlety of something wrong was appealing character wise.

The manga throws it at you louder than Yamazaki playing pururin off his computer

In the novel she's a psycho

Quote from

Its not to late to change your hikki ways!

Crazy and unfortunate girls are the best, I want Misaki to love me by default.

I dropped this series because I couldn't enjoy or connect to any of the characters.

Chad normie pls go REEEE

yes

/trhed

>This entire post

How about you fuck off, watching a pity party isn't enjoyable.

lurk more

Stop spewing words out of context, you fucking moron.

Posting isn't lurking user.

I had a misaki. Literally. It was so awful after a while I made her not like me anymore so she would get the fuck away.

Ask me anything.

also she wasn't yandere or anything, but she saw ghosts

i'm willing to have a qt grill help me out of being a hikikomori, but if they are Hell Girl tier i'd rather stay alone

No, she was an angel sent from above to save sato

Do you have any regrets?