youtube.com/watch?v=TQeP6GWU0e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>line is all white males
at least make it accurate

>whites
>terrorist
lol

It is accurate look.at the las vegas shooter

>If you have been convicted of a felony, you are considered a “felon” and automatically lose your gun rights for life.

BTFO

lol police protect antifa

Pffft, Vegas, mainstream shit is annoying, one incident is in the spotlights while the real body of the problem is ignored. Gonna give you a hint, all numbers matter in a conflict.

>We need to overthrow the evil fascist drumph dictatorship before he sends all the non-whites, gays, jews, and muslims into death camps!
>Lmao why do you need your gun for? It's literally impossible to overthrow the US government. We might as well abolish the second amendment and ban guns lol.

Police are racist to blacks

I don't get it can someone explain pls

why do the bullets have little fins on them like they're darts

awesome if true

LOL

Tell that to yourself, you will never see the greater picture with your narrowed mind. "Muh cops","muh oppression" maybe different groups should not be together. But then where will "diversity is our strength" go?

This fucking guy. Lazy fucking faggot. You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

>white
>noses
Those are all jews, user.

Thats why we should take away all the guns from people and let the police protect us :-)

>>Lmao why do you need your gun for? It's literally impossible to overthrow the US government. We might as well abolish the second amendment and ban guns lol.

Just tell them that guns aren't for fighting the government, they are for killing leftists who get too uppity.

Remember, "When seconds count, the cops are minutes away."

It makes the US even more impossible to invade. If you thought getting btfo'd by tobacco farmers was bad just wait for the paranoid retired truckers

Is there a tally on how many Sup Forumsfags have shot themselves, their families, been shot by their wife or kids or gone to jail for #PizzaGate?

Must be high, statistically.

good shot, my good man.

he was put in his place. 90s days no pay suspension. he shut the hell up quick.

nothing scares a pack of ne'er do wells off better than the prospect of several bullets to their big lipped faces

Daily reminder that 99% of people on federal watch lists are nobodies who'd never commit any kind of attack.
Also that people like Clinton would just put every gun owner on a watch list if it meant she could grab their guns

Wait I thought it was a meme... I thought leftists knew niggers statistically commit the moat firearm related. Also, niggers aren't buying them at gun stores.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQeP6GWU0e4

lot more people die smoking/drinking ect...

Don't liberals hate watchlists as well? The ACLU sued over the no-fly list before.

>Daily reminder that 99% of people on federal watch lists are nobodies who'd never commit any kind of attack.
Which is why liberals were against them from 2001-2008 because they were implemented by a Republican and a retarded idea. Then token black guy got elected and didn't get rid of them so they shut the fuck up about them until they realized that they love federal watch lists now that they were in control for a little while.

vegas wasnt a terror attack

>shareblue
Obvious bait.

He shouldn't be a judge anymore.

Shit man I guess we should just throw the 14th amendment out the window. Fuck equal protection and due process.

Look at how sexy they are. Honestly, who wouldn't want one?

>a leaf
>whoresey
I see what you did there merchant

Black are racist towards the law

If they'd stop breaking the law, the police would have no reason to be.
It's always easy to judge if you're not concerned.
Hope you'll get shot by a nigger.
See how much tolerance and acceptance you'll have left if you survive.

>PSA
>Dickmod
>Vortex Sparc
You did literally nothing right.

>the same group of people that run the dmv should be allowed to deny constitutional rights to people that were placed on a list without due process

fucking syrup niggers

This is what I say to shitlibs:
>Do you think that there is a possibility that Trump, or some future right winger that gets elected, could infringe on the rights of, say, Mexican or Muslim immigrants, and round them up in camps?
>they say yes
>Do you think they should be allowed to defend themselves and their rights from an oppressive government in that situation? They can't do that without guns.
>but that won't happen, i'm really naiive and think nothing bad will ever happen here.
>Well, I'm sure that's what every victim of a tyrannical government thought before they were genocided. Do you not want your descendents to be able to protect their rights?

The point of the second amendment isn't for hunting or even self defense. It ensures the safety of the other amendments, and its incredibly short sighted to simply ban guns to fix a cultural issue that will fade away over time. Once something is banned, it gains cultural and institutional inertia, and will be nearly impossible to be unbanned, even once the issue itself is long gone and forgotten.

Pretty much every terrorist who has attacked Europe in the past decade has been on a terror watchlist, yet they still allow Muslims in their countries. What's your point you fucking leaf

Within 2 hours of the Las Vegas shooting I purchased a new .308 rifle. I saw what happened and it bugged the ever living shit out of me I did not have a rifle that could have reached the shooter.

Also you are a faggot nation of 30 million. If the top 10 states wanted to we could literally fucking murder every single last one of you dead as fuck and nothing could stop us.

Even Sup Forums can't refute this.

stop larping leaf

what a stupid analogy, Detriot Michigan has one of the most stringent gun laws in America and they are on the top 10 unsafest places to live, it's called the black market retard, meanwhile Texas has really relaxed gun laws and it is a lot safer to live there.

>getting wet and dying is the same thing

Wew

His place is a morgue.

>Pol

WATCH LIST IS NOT A CONVICTION THEREFORE NOT DUE PROCESS UNDER LAW.

oh great this thread again

Looks like it worked, what's the point of this comic again?

>live together peacefully
>Malcolm X

So someone being racist mind controls them into being violent criminals?

LEAF

They don't realize that even if the teacher doesn't give everyone water balloons some asshole is gonna bring his from home and soak everyone even if he's not supposed to

>everything labeled
Is the artist so insecure about his ability to convey an idea via pictures that he has to use so many words?

>Gandhi
>Lincoln
>MLK
>Malcom X
>John Lennon
>peaceful
Tired of hearing these memes.

just noticed the blood on the dildos lol

He should have been fired. There's absolutely now way this was the first time he made this kind of ridiculous bullshit decision in his career, and let's be honest, it's not going to be the last

Should edit it with a dog under the desk

It's just lefties trying to meme. They can't make a point or idea known without directly telling their audience what to think.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !!!

That's the casing. The libshit who made that comic is so much of a dumbfuck that he thinks the whole bullet is fired.

Cave Johnson tier thinking desu.

Day of rake when? I want to mass kill some Canadians with a flamethrower.

It's not an ak you faggot.

>Implying that weapons on black market just wind up out of nowhere.

>90s days no pay suspension.
oh noes that is such a harsh penalty for perverting justice

>Miss Naparella please don't use us kindergartners for a poorly informed and thinly veiled political message
>Also we have balloon fights for fun so the whole analogy breaks down - the issue was that only the bad kid had water balloons, not that there were balloons being thrown
>Also you seem like the kind of person who would ban water balloons from kindergartens because they're too violent

>Kike
>Pro gun

Fake news

This is more accurate.

>gun stock opens to load bullet