HOL UP

HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2014/11/05/science.aaa0114
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/miami-politician-says-aliens-took-her-on-a-spaceship-now-shes-running-for-congress/ar-AAtB8DO?OCID=ansmsnnews11
scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4660371/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5048219/
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832/T1.expansion.html
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/10/10/016477
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SO YOU BE SAYING

SO YOU ...BE SAYIN

Simply not true.

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2014/11/05/science.aaa0114

Earth is only 5000 years old.
Checkmate, faggots.

SMACKS LIPS

>Zolfagharifard
what kind of jew is this?

WE BE

Men awoke in the East in the land of Hildorien.

AY HOL UP... U B SAYIN

Reminder that the Daily Mail is the UK's equivalent of the National Enquirer.

WE

*SMACKS LIPS*
UHHHHHH

AYO, HOOOL UP...
...SO, YOU BE SAYIN....

Isnt this what the nazis believed? That Aryans came from somewhere near india?

Im assuming they believed it to be longer than a simple 8000 years though

If you go to finland, you will find a race between asian and germanic. I can't remember the name but it's how white came to europe.

WUZ

ARYANS

Sami ?

Aryan is an indian word.

Maybe only slightly darker a couple thousand years ago, but probably not jet black or brown.

>40,000 years ago
Didn't they find a hominid skull in Greece earlier this year that completely throws off the 'out of Africa' timeline?

Yes, the sami

White people stole Europe from POC

>more unsubstantiated revisionist history to further serve the migrant narrative

Yes. Moved up from middle east to India to Europe
I think it was literally an area of Iran

WE BILL DE TALL SHIEPS. WE WEN ROUND DA WURL PREDIN OUR CULTCHR, NOT WHITEY'S CULTCHR. GENURUSLY SHARING OUR WAYS. WE WUZ COLUNIZERS AND SLAVE TRADURS AND SHEIT.

Daily Reminder the Dunedain were inspired by Greeks/Romans, and are described as pale skinned,dark haired men.

We wuz Numenor and shit.

AY YO HOL UP MA NIGGAH, I FAUGHT WE BE TRAVELLIN IN FLYIN PYRAMIDZ KNOW WAT I M SAYIN

It's pre-history. That means there is no record and we don't know who was there. Why would it matter if Europeans were different people tens of thousands of years ago anyway? Has no bearing on today.

History is mostly fake too. Victors write the history.

dats right, yakub kicked yall cracka asses out of africa, yall niggas became pale cuz you wuz away from da sun livin in dem caves fuckin yall sistas

(((study))) claims

*conquered, sweetie.

>I think it was literally an area of Iran
Could be. Many people confuse aryan with the germanic race. To the nazis, aryan had only one meaning: everyone we like is an aryan.

And?

You were hairy before few thousand years ago, can I call you a fucking ape now?

WE WUZ YOURAPEENS

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/miami-politician-says-aliens-took-her-on-a-spaceship-now-shes-running-for-congress/ar-AAtB8DO?OCID=ansmsnnews11

They are either going to say we are Aliens or Neanderthals and to kill all of Whites. Its the only path they have left. Bluebeam won't work since jews killed Christianity.

>That Aryans came from somewhere near india?
Atlantis an Hyperborea.

but that would basically mean if whites go extinct they would "come back" a few centuries later just because the brown people would have to adapt to northern European climate and become white for not getting lack of Vitamin D.

Christ was white.

AAAAAHHHHH SHHHHEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIEET

fuckin melanin deficient motha fuckaz

It wouldnt be hard to conquer a bunch of dark skinned people with rickets because there isnt enough sunlight

Original european who was whitified by the near east reporting in

Why is everyone forgetting that the out of Africa theory was disproven?

scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/

Ay yo HOL UP YO!

Yes, and just speaking phenotypically, it makes a lot of sense.
Northern Indians (especially Brahmin) share a lot of visual characteristics with us Europeans, like a long skull, strong chin, square hairline etc. The only differences are hair and eye colour, which would ofc have developed because of the European climate.

That's nice but it doesn't address why Africa and Pakilands in the East are all shit and Europe is beautiful and white.

Sort it out nigskins.

>3% Neanderthal

You fucking subhumans killed and enslaved my people. fuck h*mans

>By: Ellie Zolfagharifard

Europe was full of ancient pahjeets who got bleached by our gookish ancestors.

Whites are descendants from ancient gooks who porked ancient pahjeets with blonde hair and blue eyes.

So light skin genes dominated that quickly and completely? Says a lot.

by "near east" they mean Central Asia through Anatolia. Indo-Europeans.

The land calls all of our brothers to retake the lands that the white man claims is his. Your "great" empires crumble before the power of our Melinated people. Britain, Germany, France, and yes even the greatest evil of them all Amerikkka.

Cancer ate your body that quickly and completely? Says a lot.

wrong
the yamnaya lived in ukraine and southern russia. they were the first people to domesticate the horse and they used chariots. they spread south into turkey (hittites), west into europe (corded ware), and east into india and iran (andronovo). they're the reason r1a and r1b are so common
also they were genetically quite similar to the people living in europe before they invaded and europeans already had light skin at this point. the yamnaya were a bit darker than the average european today, but they were still light skinned and also had brown eyes and hair
northern europeans have the most yamnaya dna today
the early neolithic in this image is from anatolians who brought farming with them into europe, so they're what the article is referring to. they brought a gene for light skin, but modern europeans have many genes for light skin which we got later through normal mutations

This 2% shit I see all over. This has to be a pysop just to keep the "Out of Africa" meme alive.

SO WE WUZ LIKE

We already knew this. Whites are indo-european mix.
Why do so many retards inhabit this place?

Yabba dabba doo. Stay stony, brother

So guys.. Are we the modern version of the Neanderthal?

*STEALS*

Yea ok buddy

lol niggers are so dumb
white genes show up 32,000 years late and almost immediately completely dominate
coincidence?
no, nigger, not a coincidence

>mic drop

oh man you got me pajeet. I see now that you're in the right and that all civilization comes from the indian man

You sure showed me

Yakub is the allfather of lightbulb head somalis

the jewist kind.

>Europeans can't fight nigge

This is the most retarded shit I have seen on /pol in quite a long time

we wuz snow niggers n shiieeettt. we invented the bobsled cuz we wuz smart an shiieetttt. we we we invented everything cuz us niggas be scientificalogical and inventortageous. we inbented puramads and wuz inventids the wheels. hol up. we eben invented duh white devils. shiieett. we wuz smart but den duh man bees holdin us down. we wus geniusificalogical and shiieett. we wuz duh mastuhs of races. but den some crackuh enslaved us and we wuz den dumb n shieett. fuck dem crackuhs an shiieett. hol up. ayo u be sayin... u u be sayin. we invented castles, fire, and duh wheel. hol up. we invented duh food stamps and gibz cuz we wuz. we we wuz. we invented duh car. we wuz vikings. we wuz ninjas. we even invented duh brillo pad foe smokin dem crack and shiieet. we wuz invented maffs and the written language, ooga booga we wuz bees duh grape soda inventors for dippins chickens in. we created duh watermelons. we wuz philosophersical an shiieett. we invented nappy ass wire hair, cuz it be duh best when it be looking like a big ball. sheeiiiitt we wuz god.

KANGS AN QWAYNES WE WUZ!!!

odd, considering it's fact

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4660371/
>Mesolithic individuals, sampled from Spain all the way to Hungary belong to a relatively homogenous group, termed western hunter-gatherers (WHG). The expansion of early farmers (EF) out of the Levant during the Neolithic transition led to major changes in the European gene pool, with almost complete replacement in the south and increased mixing with local WHG further north. Finally, a later wave originating with the Early Bronze Age Yamnaya from the Pontic steppe, carrying partial ancestry from ancient North Eurasians (ANE) arrived from the east, profoundly changing populations and leaving a cline of admixture in Eastern and Central Europe. This view, which was initially based on a handful of genomes, was recently confirmed by extensive surveys of Eurasian samples from the Holocene

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5048219/
>Outside Russia, and before the Late Neolithic period, only a single R1b individual was found (early Neolithic Spain) in the combined literature. By contrast, haplogroups R1a and R1b were found in 60% of Late Neolithic/Bronze Age Europeans outside Russia, and in 100% of the samples from European Russia from all periods. R1a and R1b are the most common haplogroups in many European populations today, and our results suggest that they spread into Europe from the East after 3,000 BC.

>The Late Neolithic and Bronze Age samples from Germany and Hungary are distinct from the preceding Middle Neolithic and plot between them and the Yamnaya. This pattern is also seen in ADMIXTURE analysis which implies that the Yamnaya have ancestry from populations related to the Caucasus and South Asia that is largely absent in 38 Early or Middle Neolithic farmers but present in all 25 Late Neolithic or Bronze Age individuals. This ancestry appears in Central Europe for the first time in our series with the Corded Ware around 2,500 BC

so what part was retarded?

Well duh, the path of high cultures is a path of white migration. Where whites went they brought culture and civilization only to have their countries flooded by shitskins forcing whites to move again

Nigger if we hadn't been so busy fighting the entire white world your annihilation wouldn't even have been a memorable event.

I know about the hunter/gatherer, neolithic farmer, and Yamnaya/Corded Ware populations as the three main ingredients to modern Europeans' genes. I'm just curious where you got that Yamnaya people had brown eyes and hair.

WE

pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full
and for the most important part
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832/T1.expansion.html
the ancient sample are the yamnaya
herc2 is the main cause of blue eyes, while the other two are genes for light skin. so none of them are absent from the yamnaya like they are in africans, but they're much lower than in modern europeans

and this (have to download the pdf to read it all, but it's free)
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/10/10/016477
with the important figure being pic related
lct is being lactose tolerant, so the yamnaya were a bit better but still nothing compared to modern europeans
slc45a2 is one of the light skin pigments and it was higher in yamnaya than in the earlier europeans
fads1-2 isn't important here, it's something about lipids
herc2/oca2 are what give us blue eyes. highest in the early swedes, relatively low in the yamnaya, and tuscany level for the corded ware
tlr1 is also irrelevant here

So they admit that Europe was utter shit until whites turned up?

BLEACHED.COM

I an't believe that nazi fantasy was actually true

Haha! Muh master race.

White people evolved....

Isn't it common knowledge there was the initial hunter gatherers then another population of farmers. Then later people came from near the black sea and cucked all the natives with their patriarchal society and chariots and the original languages where replaced by indo European languages.

dude, humans walk
a lot

seriously, the whole point of this thread is that in the last 8,000 years Europe got BLEACHED like hell, while there's been undeniable homo presence for tens of thousands of years.

Humans walk, and will breed with any subspecies.

So no, it's not a jewish PSYOP you mongrel, it's just your ancestors cross-breeding (and raping) each other with other tribes until genes spread like ink in water

Thanks for the digest user, saved for my research.

WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIT

We wuz WHITES

Doesn't count sweetie