Why doesn't Israel just destroy the Temple on the Mount?

Why doesn't Israel just destroy the Temple on the Mount?

Muslims already destroy their own heritage sites,so what difference would it make?

because there'd be endless bombings from the palestinians and it'd probably provoke a full on war dragging the other arab countries in to it

It used to be the headquarters of the Knights Templar though

Would they really go to war over that?

Saudi Arabia has destroyed plenty of supposedly sacred Muslim sites, yet none of the other Muslim countries have done anything to them.

>Supposedly sacred
Keyword supposedly.

Why is the third temple the place where antichrist says he's "god"? I'm almost certain that one of the bowls of wrath attack it from above. But yeah. Everybody else is the problem

Why is Christianity almost non-existant in all of the midden east?

Jerusalem is trampled by gentiles

middle*

Because the American government has been working to systematically destroy Middle Eastern Christianity over the past few decades

let's see

Because it would start world war 3?
/thread

you can't /thread your own post newflaggot

How was Lebanon the US's fault?

Not just Middle Eastern, all Christianity is under threat from the (((American government))). Why do you think the pope is a CIA asset and 80% of Western Europe are atheists?

I was thinking more like Iraq and Syria

Well since Islam is just a massive death cult created by a psychotic pedophile con artist I say we burn everything.

how bout this

Op is a faggot

/thread

It's not even the right place. The 2nd Temple was about 200m south of there and it's completely gone. The wailing wall is part of an old roman fort, and that mosque was built over the old temple to Saturn.

European Christianity's current state isn't the doing of the Americans, it's the doing of English philosophy like Newton and Ockham that tried to push aside Aristotelianism without refuting it and replacing it with an irrational mechanistic worldview that its creators thought would be a good thing to have

Taking out the Temple Mount would break the world, and I highly recommend it. We in the West would have no choice but to put our Muslims in camps, and hundreds of millions of them would die in the ensuing conflict if Israel refused to rebuild it as a Muslim site, which they'd have a lot of trouble doing politically, given the power of the Israeli right. And we might even get lucky and end up with Israel destroyed in the middle of it all. No matter what, it's a great outcome for Europeans and we should all be praying every day that some intrepid plucky Zionist faggot gets up there with a bomb someday.