Brit/pol/ - Good Morning edition

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim (Please keep leaving this one in, it's important EVERYONE sees it.)
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4984808/Raw-SEWAGE-flowing-40-rivers-England-Wales.html
news.sky.com/story/paedophile-geophysicist-matthew-falder-admits-more-than-130-charges-11083802
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/
rt.com/news/406932-holocaust-denial-sentence-granny-court/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sikh-youth-uk-muslim-film-university-tommy-robinson-edl-sex-groomers-islamophobia-racism-a8002526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the blood sun of yesterday was an omen of a terrible and imminent doom.

Good morning

isn't it funny?

I feel so good on estrogen

Get the fuck out.

>hackers making repeated attempts to guess passwords of 9,000 accounts

They make it sound like someone sat there typing in loads of passwords shouldn't they at least write brute forcing or dictionary attack

I used to hate trannies too
Before I came out to myself and had self acceptance

Now I'm happy :D

ay yo hol up...

lets first find out if "she" is hot enough to blow me

Will you grow tits??

Already have some breast development

Thread ruined.

Oh wrong thread

Nyan

>He has to come to anonymous board to post and virtue signal about his disastrous life choices to feel better
Sad.

Nice senpai, don't get your dick cut off

You sound like a cute egg, I bet you'd love hrt

:333333333

Good morning lads, what’s for breakfast? I’ll sort out new links for the next thread shortly.

I’ve seen you on here before and I bashed you till you left the thread. You’re still just as pathetic. You’re a man, a mentally ill one, stop pretending you aren’t, even if it’s just larping. Nobody fucking cares.

Oh thats just coincidence
I only leave when I get bored or sleepy
As a former Sup Forumsack you can't use the same arguments I used to justify being in the closet since they won't have an effect on me like they would a redditor

It's like talking to myself lol

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4984808/Raw-SEWAGE-flowing-40-rivers-England-Wales.html

I had a cup of coffee what about you

Yeah sure, but don’t keep coming to an anonymous board to seek validation because you lack the confidence in your own life choices. Actually fuck off to Reddit where you’ll get some losers who’ll pay to see your hairy face, Adam’s apple and flat fake tits.

>posts pictures of anime girls because he thinks thats what he looks like
>really looks disgusting
i can already tell from here you're one of those ugly neckbeards that don't pass AT ALL

He’s mentally ill, don’t expect too much.

Stop posting anime you nonce.

Cup of tea with a slice of toast and scrambled egg.

I had bran flakes

I wonder what's going so wrong in your life that makes you want to get vexed at some random stranger on a housewives cutlery forum

Not even anime its a character from a game

Hardware accelerated Brexit.

Reddit is where I acquire fun memes :)

Omg cute. You secretly want to be a girl too

:D

Please die.

rimmer??

>Paedophile geophysicist Matthew Falder admits more than 130 charges
news.sky.com/story/paedophile-geophysicist-matthew-falder-admits-more-than-130-charges-11083802

We really need to bring back hanging for these types of people, to be quite honest. It took thirty minutes to read out his charges in court.

Seems he just deleted it
You shouldn't have scared him off !

Good job with your run hope you are well

reeee

>Paedophile geophysicist
Where's the common fucking link?

Good morning anonykangz

>London art auction raises 2 million pounds for survivors of deadly Grenfell Tower blaze

“Lol why are you angry at race mixers what’s going wrong in your life”
“Lol why are you angry at politicians you know they’ll never do what they say”
I’m angry because it’s all a symptom of what’s wrong with our civilisation. Men told they are women, children told about gay sex. Mass immigration. If I wast angry I would fucking be here. But nobody seems to want to do anything just talk about what they had for breakfast. And that’s exactly the problem.

Wasn’t , wouldn’t*

Becoming trans is almost like a fashion clique choice now, like being emo or goth or new wave or mod or whatever

You're not a woman in a mans body because how many cis women like anime and kawaii and japan shit like you post here? You just spent too much time on the internet and now you're taking hormones to become some caricature of what you think a woman is

I'm not having a go at you or anything, do what you like. But I would listen to this guy because otherwise you will be really unhappy. The technology just isn't there yet and you'll regret it

Gonna go to pret lads.

I hope you're not sticking up for what must be pic related?
>And that’s exactly the problem.
Can we agree most people on Brit/pol/ are shit, trip or none.

I'm not angry and I'm here

Just enjoy watching how mad the world can get. Following the news is like watching an epic drama playing out in real time

>>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim (Please keep leaving this one in, it's important EVERYONE sees it.)
>itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/
does anyone else remember this thread?

Agreed. They rather ask a mentally ill tranny questions and talk about their morning routines than actually fucking do something, anything.

Yes, fun times indeed.

What are you doing then?

What can you even do that doesn't make you look autistic?

How does this stuff even affect you? Some meme headline about gender neutral toilets or whatever is not representative of how the world really is

I agree that there is a lot of craziness in the world but you have to keep it in perspective. I worry about you lads on here - that you might do something crazy or, more likely, that you spend all you time getting bent out of shape about sjws and nazis that you can't live a normal life

poor guy

How could I forget
The BBC news at 6 was the icing on the monster cake
The Labour party coming out and condemning it
>I worry about you lads on here - that you might do something crazy or, more likely, that you spend all you time getting bent out of shape about sjws and nazis that you can't live a normal life
Most people here seem to think Britain is dead and seem to accepted it.
It says they released him

“Not representative of how the world really is”
You seriously don’t have any idea how bad things are getting, do you? You sound exactly like that new term that’s been floating around, ‘bug person’. You don’t care about society all the while your needs are met.
Also
>I worry you will do something crazy
Hello gchq

I hope you have a nice Tuesday.

>88yo 'Nazi Grandma' gets 6 months in jail for denying Holocaust... again
rt.com/news/406932-holocaust-denial-sentence-granny-court/

Tunnocks teacakes desu that predicted weather sure was shocking fampais anyone want anything from shops?

What a fucking joke. What next?
>”I don’t believe Ghengis Khan was that bad of a person.”
>”Off to jail with you, scum”

>However, upon studying the half-a-minute footage, the court determined that it “was her own speech” and found her guilty. Her lawyer’s argument that prosecuting her violates Haverbeck’s right to free speech, failed to score any points with the judge. Moreover, while on trial, the accused repeated the statement

>Next month, she is set to stand trial on similar charges in the town of Detmold, where she is appealing the eight-month jail sentence the court handed to her last September.

>In August, Haverbeck lost an appeal in the district court of Verden in Lower Saxony, which increased her jail term from 10 months to two years without parole

>Under German law, incitement of hatred constitutes not only encouraging hatred or violence to a particular group of people, but also approving of, denying or downplaying Nazi crimes. Those found guilty by the court face up to five years in prison. However, Haverbeck is yet to serve any jail time, as the decisions in her cases are still pending.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sikh-youth-uk-muslim-film-university-tommy-robinson-edl-sex-groomers-islamophobia-racism-a8002526.html

Are Sikhs... dare I say it... our guys?

>You seriously don’t have any idea how bad things are getting, do you?
What should I be most worried about?

Give me specifics. Better yet, give me specifics from your own life experience.

>'bug person'
But you don't want to be the polar opposite of a bug person either - so consumed by your extreme politics that you can't live a normal life. I'm moderately concerned about immigration, say, but I don't spend every waking minute of my life preparing for a 'race war' or whatever.

I know a guy who visits here and he is convinced the apocalypse is coming and is preparing for it. I always say, "where will this get you?", "what if the apocalypse never comes?".

IMO it's just a coping mechanism to make him feel better about not taking responsibility for his future - building a career, starting a family, etc.

I am getting on with my life, if that makes me a bug person, fair enough

So when is (((AMW))) going to launch this new party then?

Maybe I’m not happy with my future, or need to take more responsibility, doesn’t change the fact I see what is becoming of the country my family has loved in for thousands of years. And how has it affected my life? Well seeming as my family knows someone who was rapes by nigger immigrants, and that’s just in one small town, you can say the impact is rather big. And seeming as that’s just one story, same as Rotherham and the other rape gangs we heard of, and that’s after years of the councils covering it up, I can only speculate the problem is much, much worse than what appears on the surface.

Lived*

>Give me specifics.
Fuck I don't even know where to start
Let me start where I live, the Islamic Caliphate of Birmingham
Outside of my 95% white area, you can go forever without seeing a single white British person
My primary school year was the last one where White (All) kids were the largest minority
(((AMW))) is going to launch a new party that will be extremely effective in killing any real, whether it be Civic/Cultural/Ethnic right wing party
We have 2 parties that will remain in power forever, even when the elecotrate doesn't vote for them

Ree we've been told numerous times to wait outside lectures if were late until we are let in I've been here for 20 minutes and I haven't been let in yet

Yeah I totally agree on that front. It's a huge concern. But what can I do about it? The cynical part of me believes the political elites have already decided that this is what they want to do and they'll do it regardless. At least if I'm rich I'll be able to move somewhere better.

It's important to take responsibility for your future because people are more likely to pay attention to successful people. It's too easy to dismiss these opinions as those of 'Sup Forums basement dweller alt right virgins'

That's what you get for living in London or Birmingham

Kick down the door.

I don't want everyone looking at me

Edgebaston?

The EU doesn't owe it's entire existence to the defamation of Mongolia

>(((AMW))) is going to launch a new party that will be extremely effective in killing any real, whether it be Civic/Cultural/Ethnic right wing party
I can't see AMWkip actually becoming relevant and not librety GB 2.0

>tfw when embrassering excuse of a country but can still call the holohoax fake

What is AMW?

A lesbian potato

Anal Massage with Water

Carpet munching carpet bagger

>Tommy Robinson Based?
He's the biggest goy of them all, no wonder why he is allowed to operate

The Best chance for change is to infiltrate the Tory party with Sup Forums sleeper cells

((((((((Goy)))))))

why did he goto prison

eyo britpakis, have you binned your utterly pathetic and worthless excuse for a shithole, country yet?

Please don’t pat Peter Hitchens, it is immoral.

The reason hes anti Islam is because he got bullied by paki gangs in prison
Now mossad pays him to stop at pakis and not go onto jews

>BBC claims to want more diversity in it's programming
>Cancels CrimeWatch

Who would current years Griffin on qt?

You too.

Is this gunpowder thing with Kit Harrington on BBC going to be pro-catholic?

fuck off Hitchens you utter utter nerd

go suck a bible and stop trying to ruin everyone's fun

As long as it's anti-Tripnonce idgaf

Rimmer hasn’t posted since the 11th. I am genuinely starting to worry.

None shall be spared by the tripnonce purge

No it will be pro multicultural. Expect to see a racial diverse 1605 Jacobean London