Aus/pol/ Traps are Gay Edtion

>The Clean Energy Target is gone, so what have we got instead? And what does a National Energy Guarantee mean for consumers?
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-17/explainer-energy-policy-what-is-the-coalitions-new-plan/9057158

>Transgender footballer Hannah Mouncey ruled ineligible for 2018 AFLW draft
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-17/transgender-footballer-ruled-ineligible-for-aflw-draft/9059108

>Boris Trajkov, 'Captain' of childcare centre, spent $300,000 of charity's money on alcohol and lingerie
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-17/boris-trajkov-spent-childcare-centre-money-on-alcohol-lingerie/9055146

>Baby fights for life after face slashed in cot attack in Brisbane; police question grandmother
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-17/baby-critically-injured-at-house-in-the-gap-brisbane/9057606

>Women heckled, bullied in toxic culture of 'CFA boys club'
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-17/cfa-culture-of-toxic-bullying-sexual-assault/9057072

>Melbourne councils slap new rules on oBike operators in push to clean up the clutter
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-17/city-of-melbourne-issues-demands-to-obikes-operator/9058040

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>full/filename/full.png/
ukconstructionmedia.co.uk/news/new-biomass-facilities-delivered-drax-power-station/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Transgender footballer ineligible.
I love stories like this:
If they ban them from competing in women's events, it is good for us because trannies get BTFO
If they let them compete then men will win all the women's events and women will get BTFO
>Either way, we win!

I hope it commits sucide

anyone have stats on how government over regulation is killing our industry and that all these "skilled" immigrants is not helping the situation?

regulations are pretty relaxed for business here so it can't be that.

bump

we're pretty fucked lads

everyone in this country is fucked in the head

shame the gayfl didn't cuck, would have been great to gaslight women with

Wait till you start your own business and see how much red tape this around employment. I don't think it just over regulation, but also unions and that lead to our native labour force being to expensive to use which resorts in the people bringing in "skilled" immigrants or just abandon the country complete with outsourcing.

fuck yeah I hope so to.

>hello fellow """women"""

forgot pic

>bruce in a wig
its like it wasnt even trying

A good chunk of our industry has gone overseas too, business owners will always take the cheapest option unfortunately.

MUH CNERNOBYL
MUH FUKUSHIMA
MUH THREE MILE ISLAND

Don't mean to be a cunt mate but Australia has more regulations on changing your garden hose than most other countries do for business'

That's not a knife

He played high level in men's before lmao
>Australia would be a superpower if we weren't green and went nuclear
Hmmmmm

which one of you pricks banned me from the auspol discord

Australia is cool.
What's the best time of the month to visit?

Millions of australians will be having homosexual anal sex in marriage soon

when your on your period

january

B A S E D

>GDAY M8s IM FUCKEN HERE TO PLAY FOOTBALL, CUNTS. GET YOUR FUCKING SKIRTS OFF LADIES ITS TIME FOR FUCKEN HAND EGG.

Jesus fucking Christ.

>full

Hoping it sues the afl

yeah heaps full

>I'VE GOT A MASSIVE CLIT WANNA LES OUT

you can't go into the middle, Emu's mate they are savage killers

Yeah cunt fuse my brain cells together

Try and build a house and raise a family outside one of those red areas and see how you like it, Tubby. You won't last a week, we're full.

Summer? idk, gotta beat the crowds, then, I guess

>emus hogging most of Australia

How do we stop the Emu menace?

I reckon some trucks with machine guns would do it

I like to think he was drugged and given it as a prank.

This happens in the US with dindus if you're constrained to shake their hand, and they go for a fist bump; then you each reverse and make the same mistake from the other direction.

Hitler should have known from that moment on that the alliance was bound to fail.

he should of already known that Italians aren't white

>Half the population wants renewable energy to be subsidised
>Coalition hires an expert in energy policy to advise them
>They ignore his recommendations anyway

Turnbull is fucking useless

I wish North Korea would nuke parliament house

Fucken lol

>JUST LET ME STICK MY CLIT INTO YOUR VAG TRY SOMETHING NEW

>abc spam bot is back
fuck off with this data mining shit

Reminder that NEETs should be executed

shut the fuck up Hannah Mouncey

Let's hope he gets to play

October. November to February is too damn hot in most places.

abc is run by fucking greeny loving pinko pooftas ya stupid twerp

yeah so no different than any other news outlet in the country

I'm pumped to see this dumb anti vax cunt get smashed at the queensland election

the full poster is back!

where have you been my friend?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>full/filename/full.png/

can I vaccinate your boipussy with my pozzed load?

>lets give left wing fuckheads a list of IPs from Sup Forums

OP is truely /not our guy/

>The second part — reducing emissions — means they'll be scrapping subsidies and incentives for renewables and instead expecting retailers to ensure the power that they're buying is efficient enough to help Australia meet its international obligations (i.e. what we signed up to do during the Paris climate change conference).

>It's not yet clear what the penalty would be for companies who fall short of that, but it's likely they would be able to make up a shortfall the following year.

Lmao it's like electricity rations

>tfw won't get to see women reluctantly applaud some butch tranny for dominating aflw and shattering some poor girl's spine after taking speckie of the year

"It" won't, once he realises he can't cheat by putting on a dress he'll just go back to being a man and get a real job

t. schizophrenia

>traps are gay

this is where you are wrong tho. traps are NOT gay, digits conform this to be fact.

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY
R
A
P
S

A
R
E

N
O
T

G
A
Y

>FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>U
>C
>K

>O
>F
>F

>F
>A
>G
>G
>O
>T

>pls don't talk about how stupid i am

c-can u spare a hit? im feelin sleepy amd need to shitpost more.

Have any of you actually met and interacted with Abos? because I have yet to see a full blood abo who can communicate properly with non abos without grunting.

This shit is insane. Have a look at him for fucks sake. The fact that they actually have to put serious weight and deliberation into this lunatics desire to play women's footy is dead set off the fucking wall. This is Orwellian madness.

if by 'met and interacted' you mean make that boong sound when driving over them then yes

I went to school with at least 10 of them

Most were actually bro tier, fun to fuck around with, but I think only one has done anything with his life

Channel 9 really is the most scummiest bullshit propaganda piece ever

How do we recover the ABC from Pozzendom mates? Watched The Drum this afternoon and it's just Leftists patting themselves on the back and whinging over how hard they supposedly have it in upper-middle class Australia. The only thing that I'm happy my tax is going towards is their classical music station, but even then there's a local commercial station that has better content.

And don't get me started on how biased their news website is, fuck me.

what is going through the dude sitting next to it's mind

Brand new coal fired power plant.

Karl actually gets paid the same as plastic face witch Lisa Wilkonson after his divorce rape LMAO

The fella laughing on the right sums it all up really.

yeah went to school with a bunch. Most never turned up once high school started. One did finish High School and now is a carpenter. The rest all just ended up smoking dope, drinking, sniffing petrol or paint or glen 20 when they banned them from buying spray paint

was the whole military ban on men thing a joke or will I actually get knocked back?

'fair and balanced' only applies to television and radio broadcasts

their online shit can be biased as fuck and still sucks up the taxpayer $$

One Nation needs to change those laws so 'fair and balance' has to include their online component

it was just some recruiters doing it who got in shit if I remember right

If he has any sense it should be absolute horror that he's being forced into double think;that he is being compelled to believe that this man standing next to him is actually a woman. This shit should fill people's hearts with dread.

We can now build Coal/Biomass power generators Fuck the carbon emissions target!!
Drax Power Station now operating and burning up to 14,000 tonnes of biomass daily.
ukconstructionmedia.co.uk/news/new-biomass-facilities-delivered-drax-power-station/

our uni's are celebrating the Russian revolution,what the actual fuck?!?!

That's a lot of math, how do we supply the fuel?

Let them talk

ahh Ausconservatives are onto it.
and they will eventually add
(e) the senate commit to abolish Lenin or Marxist teaching from Australian education.

Its would be predominately coal fired with bio mass as an extra when available.

I think a federal recycling initiative would be something really good that everyone could vote for

What a retard. Corey is a dipstick. He has such integrity - believes in freedom of speech until it negatively effects him.

I honestly don't think this is a big deal, why is Corey so butthurt about some kids celebrating something that happened in Russia 100 years ago?

So, I'm moving overseas.

How can I take this country for a ride? Got phones on phone plans, obviously won't be paying them back suck shit Optus you dogs. Thinking about borrowing all the books I want from a local library.

I need ideas.

Fellow aussies, lend me your criminality.

our uni fees subsidize this shit

Because he is a literal man child

Good work oz user, if only you had waited another 220 post.

I've got zero issues talking about different methods of government from our own. Of course Leninism and Marxism is cancer, but so is liberal democratic capitalism. The system is still fucked, and we need to do better.

>Transgender footballer Hannah Mouncey ruled ineligible for 2018 AFLW draft
Fucking good. Reminds me of that tranny kick boxer that was beating the shit out of women. Sometimes I wonder if trannies get off on this sort of thing.

have a sook you soft cunt

>man with a rainbow flag calls someone else a man child

haha

Can I get a quick rundown on the lisa wilkinson situation?
Did she leave Today because they wouldn't pay her as much as Karl, while Karl has won awards and she hasn't?
Is she going to make the project better or worse?

>nazis are bad
>but celebrating the execution of fellow civilians is ok

the state of leftism is such a joke

>i was the one who stopped archiving
it was in protest to norbot coz he's a wanker and i liked seeing him upset

he is what is wrong with this country, he just fucking cries like a baby and has a go at people that do stuff