How is it OK for women to wear a thong among kids?

Why is it considered OK for a woman to wear a thong among children, if it's underneath tight clothing? Pic related is wearing a thong, and everyone can see that. Yet it's deemed OK in society.

Why?

strawpoll.me/14165315

With an ass that flat, I don't know.

>Why
the fuck not?

It's literally OK 100% even without clothing

It doesn't matter that she has a flabby butt.

>thongs are archery components
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>and everyone can see that.

i can't?

yeah and that's from a kid game

based japs wont turn our kids gay trannies

god I remember how good it was to rub one out after defeating motherbrain

literally rewarding, I thought the game was over just like the original and then this came on

god bless

OP is a buttmad pedophile upset he can't swing his cock around around kidrens

you seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post
pic related

I've literally never used reddit in my life, their interface looks like an incomprehensible mess

I've almost always formatted my post like this, writing a monoblock is unappealing and guarantee less (You)s

First, because males are biologically predisposed to focus on tits and ass, which in turn, women take advantage of to incite instinctive reproductive behavior that they later turn into "harassment" and "assault" accusations.

Second, because young females look up to older females as role models, and the ones that get the most attention are the ones exploiting sexuality, which in turn creates young women that seek out attention by exploiting sexuality.

Latex > spandex

>OP doesn't know about seamless panties

isn't that just pvc with spandex binding? latex would be different.

compare your pic related to the faggots during gay pride and you will see the difference.
you are a faggot bitch nigger for not knowing this shit. it is taught in nigger hating Sup Forums 101 flempie. >;3 want to fucking yiff later you shitty nigger baiter? tbqh im going to sage this shit thread because you are asking people how to breathe you fucking subhuman.

You are right, sir.

If their is a god he was smilling down upon me when he created thongs for women 100% the absolute sexiest thing a female can wear

Me neither

OP is a moron