I just watched the South Park North Korean episode. The lefts idea of North Korea is truly retarded...

I just watched the South Park North Korean episode. The lefts idea of North Korea is truly retarded. If Kim threatened to nuke Hawaii when Obama was president wouldn't his response be similar? You don't take a threat like that lightly, its amazing how the left has basically sided with North Korea. Also I hate all TV now, I don't know why I even watch it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8suSF0Wto
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-brad-sherman-1503968339-htmlstory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweek_x_Craig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how tweak and craig are seeing eachother now. Good old fashioned type of south park season. Sets up or explains nothing and just does it. Regarding last season my buds said they dont like the to be continued style of seasons like that one was

>its amazing how the left has basically sided with North Korea
They also picked up Kim Jong Un's anti-Trump/US propaganda comment that Trump is a "dotard."

Korea stands to win nothing if they become the aggressors.

NK won't be attacked as they have an artifact.. Sounds strange, but happy hunting;)

North Korea won't be attacked because they have a Nuclear weapon now, and the loss of life would be to great. But North Korea won't attack anyone because they know it would be the end of them. they are using it as a deterrent to ensure their future existence. The best thing we can hope for now, is that they will crumble from the inside, do to lack of economic aid.

Leftists are traitors and should be purged. This is not new.

The left ran out of valid points to make in the 80's, ever since the only point they ever raise is inevitably some form of deconstruction.

The core of literally any arguement the left makes nowdays is literally 100% garunteed to be geared towards tearing something down instead of building a stronger nation. For 30 years now the right has been the only side building anything or proposing anything new. The left no longer exists to do anything but obstruct the right. Theyre obsolete, unproductive at best, and frankly just need to go.

Wrong, nukes won't be used again anyway. Have fun being stuck in your false reality

The tradition of North Korea threatening direct nuclear strikes on the United States and others in exchange for international charity has ended under the new president.

Well that and slowly become obsolete. Building an ICBM is one thing, actually being able to get it past modern air defenses is another.

North koreas biggest threat really isnt firing a live missile. Theres literally 2 dozen different options to shoot it down between takeoff and landing.

Biggest north korean threat is that they provide a warhead to some extremist group and then deny they had anything to do with it and attempt to drag us into some war or nuclear exchange with a cats paw.

Isn't this a good thing, why do we keep propping up this prison nation?

You're international politics game is weak user.

NK baited Trump and he fell for it like a bitch, making it way worse. Feeding the troll.

>he thinks this is about left/right
>he gets angry at a fucking South Park episode

You're not learning. You're not fucking listening. If you're not willing to take a moment to think, then you can go right back to ribbit where you belong.

It's about nationalism versus globalism, you fucking useless idiots. When shit really hits the fan, I won't be happy you'll be dead, but I'll be thankful to God that you'll be gone so we can build a stronger nation after the dust settles.

why do you get so buttblasted over this in every fucking thread? get a fucking life. you can't assure that outside of it violating your little snowflake world view. someone could very well drop a nuke. eat shit.

i love how sjw leftist fags turned this show into a fuckfest. the character development for tweak and craig do not show any faggotry for said characters.
meh but when you become a coalburner by marrying a nigger. it is to be expected that you would write sjw shit.

suck my dick, faggot. i don't give a fuck what you think.

They could easily hit Seoul, that is the real threat, not hitting Hawaii and giving a nuke to isis.

Iran attacks us bases in middle east
Russia makes reclaim of Ukraine and other former soviet satellite states, also Eurasia allies will be enemies
China forced to join, quickly invades taiwan and japanese's senkaku islands
North Korea invades South, etc.

>He thinks nationalism and globalism are both centrist

I don't think its about left vs right, I think its about the left hatting Trump no matter what he does. They hate him so much the side with the worst nation on earth over him, and think they are doing service to the American people by doing so.

You gave enough of a fuck to angrily reply. Guess I struck a chord with you. Too bad this isn't reddit where you can cry to the mods to silence anyone you don't like, right?

This is the first time me actually posting something about NK and I didn't get buttblasted. Still, it doesn't change the fact that nukes won't be used. Almost everything you think is false.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8suSF0Wto

This is CGI, btw

>If Kim threatened to nuke Hawaii when Obama was president

He probably did, they're basically a meme nation, they've been rambling incoherent nonsense at the world for decades.

It's actually pretty standard behavior for them, to the point that it's just boring.

I miss the crazies who had style.

I remember when I was a teenager Gaddafi had somebody spraypaint "USA" on a cow and then he killed it with his sword. Literal sabre rattling, it was beautiful.

But all of the fun dictators are most gone or quiet now, and NK is the lone screaming hobo in the bus station that is our world.

I agree with most of your post but your wrong about the ability to be able to stop icbm's. Theyve been saying they could stop icbms in the early eigthies with reagns star wars program against the soviets and that was complete bullshit i even doubt today they have the abiltiy to do it or there isnt counter measures to stop the from doing it. Thats not to say you arent right in your view of a nuclear deterrent against north korea

>Iran attacks us bases in middle east

>MFW PEOPLE STUCK IN IDEAS CREATED BY (((THEM))), GOOD GOYIMS

This idea that the left is inherently globalist and the right is inherently nationalist is itself a fallacy. Look at how most Western politicians argue for increased immigration. "It will help the economy. GDP growth will increase." What they want is free movement of labor to fatten the pockets of special interests.

It's bullshit. You can be a nationalist or a globalist of any political color (although I would argue that extreme libertarianism eventually leads to higher immigration).

that's one of the worst things the jew has done, to make people believe a persons or a countrys worth can be measured by GDP's or other (((financial))) measurements

>Gaddafi
My favorite was when he stood on the dick of a fishing trawler in the Gulf of Sidrah and shook his fist at the sky and told Reagan that was the "line of Death". We bombed the fuck out him a few weeks later.

I agree with this, the rocket has to be stop in its initial launch stage when it's going into low earth orbit. Once the MIRV is in orbit and is about to drop it reentry vehicles, it is basically impossible to stop. So they would have to have a incredibly sophisticated early detection system, and by early I mean 5-10 min of the missile leaving it's silo.

>Korea stands to win nothing
>proposes scenario that results in WW3 and the end of days
>templar flag
You're that fucking retarded leaf aren't you?

Eh, ive seen anti missile and anti air systems at work before man. I grew up at white sands missile range, dad was an aerospace engineer. They were shooting shit down with the kind of lasers and rail-guns we're only just getting to look at today since the 80's.

ICBMs are easy to shoot down, its MIRVs that freak people out. A single warhead missile lumbering for 35 to 45 minutes is an easy target with todays tech. What actually freaks out pur govt is hypersonic low altitude delivery systems geared towards multiple warhead delivery.

Say you got a payload of like, 12 warheads. 6 are nukes. 3 are chaff and flares, 3 are wild weasel style Ewarfare suites.

NOW the USA isnt shooting shit down.

A big dumb booster with a single nuke on top? Weve been able to shoot those down since the late 60's

I dont know man. Like i said it's their classic "thing" or style i guess. And tweak's paranoia mixed with craig's thing about flipping the bird, kind of sound a bit like best friend situations or a gay 'ship

>what was the ENTIRE REASON Putin lost his shit at obama

We already have advanced first strike anti missile systems parked directly on most nuclear armed states borders. Its why putin got pissed at obama. Obama liked to sweet talk russia on disarmament then got caught parking offensive strike anti missile systems on russias doorstep.

>gay 'ship

what are you 12?

>caught parking offensive strike anti missile systems on russias doorstep.

Can't really say I have a problem with that, but ya that is how you take a MIRV out.

Tweek and craig were the ones tricked into fighting eachother in 1999. Craig's mom has a hairy vagina. Tweak's parents are like Craig. Probably trey and matt saw moonlight and that's why these two are together now

The show is ruined, they fucked it up a long time ago.

The simpsons was smart enough to try to avoid politics, it still sucks but its alive.

I'm curious about the reboot of King of the Hill that was being theoried. Probably going to make it leftists bull shit too.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-brad-sherman-1503968339-htmlstory.html

>>Trump's divisiveness is encouraging extremes, which Sherman calls 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
>>Thank God he didn’t put out a message on Mother’s Day because there would have been pressure on me to come out against Mother’s Day. … If Trump takes a position, then you must take an equally extreme and opposite position. He’s for Mother’s Day, you must be against Mother’s Day. He’s for a wall, you have to be for unlimited immigration from all places.

Now he's asinine to blame Trump entirely for the extremes, but it's amusing for a democrat to coin the idea of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Because he's right in that regard - if Trump was for mother's day many democrats would turn against mother's day.

In fact I can promise you that. They would say mother's day is sexist, it's pence's notion that a woman is just a breeder, ect

I didn't even watch the South Park episode. I was just commenting on real-life leftists disseminating NK propaganda in the US just to get a jab in at Trump.

>If Trump takes a position, then you must take an equally extreme and opposite position. He’s for Mother’s Day, you must be against Mother’s Day. He’s for a wall, you have to be for unlimited immigration from all places.

Smart people get depressed and suicide because people like this have unlimited naive drive

> I think its about the left hatting Trump no matter what he does.

It's what MSM is told to push. Go redpill yourself on Viacom, Central News, GE, Disney, and Time Warner. No matter what happens he will be in the crosshairs. They want his supporters to hate him so they can remove him from office at this point. If they killed him it would incite a civil war at this point. Its a demoralization technique that isn't working and it's pissing off the people blowing Billions on attempting to ruin his presidency.

The people are the target of the MSM and Hollywood/entertainment biz. They want the PEOPLE to target trump. Thats all.

>matt and trey
>left

considering how relatively woke they were for the last many years, i assume they are just operating under samizdat mode right now (opposition media under society tyranny)

as says it could be if they do not get certain points in, viacom will murder their families, so their satires has to be tailored to that

Simpsons got bad once it stopped being subtle with its political and social commentary. For me personally, seasons 3-9 were absolutely incredible and every episode was a masterpiece, every joke hit and it had the perfect mixture of heart and humor.. Season 1 was sort of rough, season 2 it was getting its footing with some really good episodes and then it took off.

Seasons 10-16/17 were okay, just not as consistently good. After that it probably should have been canned but they didn't. It just stopped being subtle and became super leftist. Groening even realized it to some extent in the treehouse of horror 10 or 12 when it pans through the graveyard of 'cable tv' and one headstone says 'subtle political commentary' indicating it has died

I never really got into South Park but some episodes I had seen were really funny. But they were always pretty aggressive with their opinions.

Absolutely loved King of the Hill. Would break my heart if they rebooted it and made it super leftist. I personally say don't touch KOTH, let it Rest In Peace

People think "missile defense" means sitting at ground zero trying to hit a mailbox sized warhead as it reenters the atmosphere right towards you.

Thats absolute last ditch.

First we got super sonic air to air cruise missiles that can reach up to 1500 miles inside enemy territory to hit them as they leave the silos or shortly thereafter. (ICBM MIRV launches take a bit and have HUGE and very specific thermal signatures)

Next is air to air fired systems to attempt intercept on a missile as it attempts to exit the atmosphere.

After that is attempting to detonate a nuke nearby the missile as it is in space/on the edge of space.

LAST is just trying to hit it with another missile as it reenters. And thats leaving out the crazy scifi shit that may or may not exist.

But my point is, putin caught obama stationing option one on russias and chinas borders and pretty much his entire beef with obama these last 4 years has been because our "defensive" systems actually reach far into his territory and are rather more offensive in nature.

Its the whole reason why the SATAN2 russian missile program with like 25 warhead payload and the chinese hypersonic low altitude delivery vehicles were developed.

>It's what MSM is told to push
I know this, It just has ruined everything that I like, you can't get away from it, TV is nothing but on massive Anti-Trump political ad now days and it upsets me. He is the President and should be at least respected for the fact that he holds the office, I will listen to him, and try and understand what he is doing way before I ever listen to MSM, its just one massive lie now and it is blatantly obvious, I don't understand how more people have not awakened to this.

>still watching talmudvision

Understanding viacom is a big part of it. I am trying to find the publications about the CIA purchasing PBS and other news networks a while back. They are fucking impossible to find anymore.

here is some good reads though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

A lot of retards on here

Leftists are conditioned to diversity, "tolerance" and self-affirmation from a very young age through Medias, and schooling, Because you also have politicians that are degenerates and (((them))), it's gets easier for them to spread degeneracy across the world. This creates a nanny state where everyone has to be tolerant toward minorities and you can't do much to protect yourself. The left prefers to not speak about their experiences because they fear of drawbacks from others, but instead talks about their sexual experiences because Medias are showing that to be good

Of course, while you have leftists, you also have the ultra faggots that ensure immigrants comes in, and ruins everything. They'll praise them and punish anyone who say otherwise because of "Muh tolerance" and because leftists are conditioned already, they won't give a shit until this happens to them. And chance that when it's gonna happen, they'll say "He din du nuffin" because they have a set mind that minorities does that because they're opressed

Remember when you were a kid and told to read between the lines? These people are conditioned to not think like that. The second they have to use common sense is the second they fall apart. Degeneracy is too deep in them to think rationally.

The only news sources worth a shit are from youtubers like BPS. If it doesn't as the JQ, it's not news.

I bought a SCAR 17s and started shooting and hiking/exercising more. I watch a few shows like Gotham and Family Goy and the other cartoons out of boredom.

Just read and enjoy the out doors.

>Hank Checks His Privilege
>Hank Burns The Confederate Flag

I felt like I had missed an episode. Weren’t Tweak and Craig adamantly fighting against people saying they were a couple? To shoehorn them together like that afterwards feels like higher ups at Comedy Central told them to be progressive. Such a shit season so far.

I assumed it be about bobby getting involved in SJW faggotry and hank being a "ignorant biggot and racist" and then bobby "educating" him.

Will it happen any time soon or no? This korea thing has been milked for long now

yes let them crumble from the inside so it will be one of the first country with nukes that collapses and get unstable, let some revolutionary people take over power, security breaks down, hysteria, with access to nukes. There is no historical data on this. will be fun to figure out how that will play out :D

They wanted to see who was biggest trouble maker. Egged on by cartman they went home. Were told they insulted eachother

>he thinks that the nukes were meant as a deterrent
It's pretty obvious that they're gonna use the nukes to blackmail us into leaving SK so they can try to invade again, the fact that they had thousands of artillery pieces pointed at Seoul was a deterrence enough, if enough, their nuclear campaign makes the fall of the Kim regime more likely

come on, "dotard" is fucking hilarious

NK is one of the last countries to accept the world banking system and give in.

NK stumbled across trillions in natural resources in its soil

NK showed the US that a war with it would lead to destruction of SK and Japan.

NK had sanctions placed against it.

NK is smart, they know if they initiate the attack they will turn to glass.

Nothing is going to happen. Kim cleans house when the US gets spies in it. Hes smart. He went to a very prestigious school in Holland.

>. If Kim threatened to nuke Hawaii

just because your retarded media says something doesn''t make it true

but again 60 of americans cant even find north korea on a map so what do i expect at this point

the regime is gone they will quickly give up nukes for boat loads of food and warm clothes, these people have been starved to death their entire lives

You guys seem to be under the assumption that the Norks are even capable of using a MIRV, they can barely even lift one bomb off the ground, let alone multiple

The real reason behind the nukes is technological relevance. Thier artillery is WW2 level, thier airforce is a bunch of barely airworthy soviet crap. Thier "navy" is a total joke, they can hardly leave port without having to be towed home.

Its like those middle eastern shiekhs sultans and such who had a few smooth bore cannon and 30,000 guys with 16th century muskets. They could rape and pillage thier immiediate unarmed nieghbors with impunity but by the 18th century a thousand guys with cartridge firing rifles and breech loaded artillery mopped the floor with them like they werent even there.

North korea is utterly terrified that in the next century its conventional weapons stockpiles will be so degraded or laughably obsolete that they cease to be the tar-pit the USA wants to avoid and become more like a saddam's iraq scenario that only requires a couple weeks to clear out.

The fact chinese support is waning has to have em scared shitless too.

you are assuming the nice and rational people will win, if a chaotic scenario happens, you never know, maybe you would wish for kim to come back then. at least he might be a rational player

That was kinda part of my point man. We arent exactly dealing with hypersonic stealth cased warheads protected by Ewarfare suties and multiple countermeasures delivering a payload of a dozen 20 megaton devices.

Were dealing with 1960s big dumb lumbering behemoths with 1 20 kiloton warhead on top. It was outdated 50 years ago.

This.
Honestly. I don't speak Korean. I've thought about this too. The media can literally say "KIM JONG UN SAID X,Y, AND Z" I'd honestly have no way of verifying that. For all I really know, he's a very level and headed and practical man, and not at all the crazed mad-man the media portrays him as.

I have 0% reason to trust what the media says.

Or atleast a known quantity. Ive always told people, by the time foreign troops set foot on US soil it will no longer be the USA and things will have become so bad the survivors will probably just be relieved all they have to do to end it is learn another language.

Law of averages says that at least a few people who speak Korean will come out and say that it's bullshit, hell, not even just Koreans, even an American who speaks Korean would call it out, yet no one has

Tweak and Craig started dating last season, or the one before. Neither were gay, but Japanese girls shipped them together, so the whole town thought they were gay, and they got pressured into a relationship.

Finally somebody understands.

Too true, user. I don't take the whole "most people are NPCs" theory literally, but it's the best description of it I've heard. How can conscious beings be such tools

>I just watched the South Park
stopped reading there

Lots of north korean defectors have actually. Not quite "its all a lie" status, but ive actually met and spoken with some. Was in mongolia, mongolia actually has a good sized population of north korean defectors.

They told me the starvation and public execution type shit is episodic, not an every day occurrence and famines mostly ended in the 90's. They also told me that while there are honest die hard kim jong un worshippers the vast majority of people just go through the motions but know the regime is full of shit.

They can get a hold of south korean and western media (mostly via DVD smuggled in from china) and are well aware how backwards and shitty thier country is. You just dont say anything because you will lose everything, be seperated, and sent to do back breaking labor in some remote shitty village.

From what I gathered talking to a few of them is that its really shitty there but a lot of the sensational stuff is pretty exaggerated by western media.

Like, its shitty but in ways you dont think of over here. Like one guy told mr "for 6 months you couldnt buy toilet paper and had to cut all the pictures of party leaders and slogans out of the newspaper before you wiped your ass with it."

Stuff like that. Its not a nation of hungry perpetually starving skellingtons but its also still a supremely shitty place to live.

>Saudi Arabia and Israel attack Iran in response.
>Baltics may be overrun, Poland & V4 would fight them off until reinforcements arrive. Also now you've pissed off all of Europe.
>China would get it's teeth kicked in by USAF and USN without even breaking a sweat. They have next to zero power projection capability.
>Coalition of the willing assembled once again to liberate South Korea. This time the world knows full well not to stop until every last nork is slaughtered or raped to death.

You don't understand how motivating food is for truly hungry people, they would give us just about anything to eat like we do. The whole reason why the Russians revolted in 1917 was because Lenin promised them bread. Think about that they over threw a government for bread. Kim Il-sung big promise to his people was Rice on every table. entire nations became Communist because of food, it was always a main motivating factor in a Communist state.

Which is exactly why we should keep corn subsidies

>I hate all TV now

You must be new. Welcome to Sup Forums

Did you not even get the point of the episode? If not, watch the ending again. It's literally making fun of idiots who are freaking out over what he says to the point that they make a video blaming all the kids getting run over on him, rather than their inability to put down their phones.

Why the hell do you think the very first thing any good communist regime does is manufacture a famine?

If people are starving they arent thinking about resisting or uprising. Thier thoughts are only as far ahead as the next meal.

Then you just slowly but surely allow food to be produced and demand that only those who demonstrate the proper loyalty towards the regime are fed.

What the hell is wrong with Americans????? you get your god damn subway footlongs without them being cut in half???' Man i knew you were full of Niggers but damn, did not know subway would stoop this low!

>power projection capability
>100-200 miles off coast

The US would have to use 90%-100% of the Navy to fight China in the East Pacific. The Chinese can produce more guided missiles cheaper than the US can build and launch surface aircraft. Without the support of a carrier battle-group the US aircraft in the area would nonexistent allowing the Chinese to literally ferry soldiers to Taiwan, disputed islands, or anywhere else within 800 miles of the Chinese mainland.

This. Southpark took a dig at the people who are in a perpetual state of outrage over trump. Trey and matt actually said as much before the season was written.

That they had a huge pile of anti trump matierial but threw it out because literally everyone in media are blasting that shit everywhere like a firehose and by now its just stale and boring.

Seriously, my coworker watches colbert habitually. Its been over a year since colbert became anti-trump central and hes STILL just going on and on.

>(smug look) orange!
>audience begin chuckling
>(smirk) silly blond hair!
>audience is sobbing with laughter
>(poor childish imitation of trumps voice) "I dont like mexico or china!"
>people in the audience are beginning to foam at the mouth, a few of the elderly or infirm suffer cardiac arrest
>stands up, leans sassilly on desk, arms crossed
>"not my president!"
>the audience is now fully convulsing with witty humor induced epileptic fits of laughter
>over half of the audience die in the studio, the survivors suffer brain damage and convulsive fits of laughter for the rest of thier lives

Its been over a year since the anti trump hysteria got old.

NK is what finally made me a believer in Trump.

>Kim Dynasty: "We're gunna launch nukes..."
>All other presidents: "Wait, please don't, we'll gibs."
>Trump: "Do it pussy!"

90% of dealing with a child is to call their bluff.

That kills my buzz. I dont quite understand or know which episode that was but im going to bed and im going to pretend it doesnt exist

>taking satire seriously

Yeah, except for the part where their entire regime is utterly dependant on US lead trade. No US economic participation would have half of china starving and homeless within a month.

Russia and North Korea didn't manufacture famines, they where already starving, before the commies took over, the motivation to even become Communist in Russia was the fact that the bourgeoisie where eating all of the working classes food, Korea had been a slave state to Japan for 100 years and where starving to death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweek_x_Craig

You're retarded.
You always want regime change or a war enemy because your run by the money men an war machines
Gaddafi and Saddam both gave up nukes and what did you do?

fucking retard lefties dont know who a dotard is

Does Finland even have subway?

south park doesn't take a political leaning retard they stand in the middle and take the piss out of both sides that's why everything you've seen in the last two seasons has been a huge exaggeration of whats going on in the world its for comedy. The only reason you are making it left is because you think half the world is against you when in reality that is not the case

Lol right its not like nk is consistently threatening the us right? Fucking moron.

Greenland pls respond

t. Neo-Con.

You entire country's foreign policy is the world Bully.
North Korea see what you do to countries that don't have Nukes.

Kim is knobhead but you idiots drink war propaganda like you drink your lard.

You clearly dont understand history very well. The russian famines of the 20's were due to the rebel groups of anarchists and commies siezing peasants food. Peasants intentionally stopped growing less food because being too successful would have you labled a kulak and raped/murdered/robbed.

Then theres the holodomor famine which was russia confiscating ukrainian grain so they could claim it on thier own quotas and look more productive than they really were.

And the north korean famine prior to the korean war was..... you guessed it. Caused by the revolutionaries executing the most productive land owners and siezing the crops.

The north korean famine in the 90's was because theyd become too reliant on soviet aid and were incompetant at distributing the millions of tons of aid the world tried to give them.

i went to jimmy johns today and realized how much better subway is. what a sad world we live in when subway is the premiere sandwich shop