Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/136165821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want a cure to look at me in disdain.

This is the best start we've had to a thread in months.

That's wrong. Fuck off started about 3 weeks before Maho began airing.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/136165821

Cure Penis

Futari wa's "sakuga" and repeating frames looked hilarious but it was good.

s-subs soon?

Sorry but even /ai/ is going faster than you guys now

I didn't get to post about rods last thread.

Can we not kill the image limit early? Chill out

Sorry, I'll stop now. But I still have more.

>Miraifag spamming every thread for weeks with "I wish Gopri would end already so we could have Mirai's show."

Now I remember why I don't like him. I wonder if this is subconsciously responsible for me disliking Mirai more than she actually deserves. That's a bad first impression to leave even if it was just some autist shitposting with her image.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world! The cutest!

169 days until Maho ends.

Your timing is impeccable.

There are so many so many situations with precure despairing why do you only use Nao. This meme could be a lot more interesting.

I have not only used Nao.

Sorry, the same three smile images.

Because Smile has the best despair faces. And I don't want to go back through every other season looking for others.

But Maho is shit

This is a Good Post

Something's not right. I can see her face.

>'Getting really tired of your shit, Kanade'

I want to fuck Liko.

M

A

O

M(A)AGO GIRLS

I love precure! not maho though

Who is better for bullying, Mirai or Riko?

I have watched 5 seasons of my little pony but this show still seemed too girly for me, What do you guys like about it?

Fuck off.

What season did you watch? I watched that pony show all the people talked about, but it was boring like Maho to me.

Precure is the show about brave girls who fought against evil abominations and try to protect the world and their precious people's happiness, it have nothing to do with your dangmeme hipster flash cartoon.

Also I like the cool battles Precure has sometimes.

Fuck off

I miss being able to talk about the currently airing season and have fun masturbating.

I still have fun masturbating. Did something happen to your penis?

Come back in three months for leaks

Yes, I can't fap to mahos.

I'm sorry to hear that. Their content isn't as good, but I can still find things sometimes. But more often I'll just get off to something else.

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

Which cure would you lovingly rape?

All of them

Yeah I know but you have to pick one.

Well then

Nozomi.
Mmm.

Hey, Aguri is mine, I want to hear that cute voice of hers while we kiss!

Maybe we could share

Today, I will not masturbate to precure.

Bullshit.

Can Yuna be a precure?

not with those udders

Precures must be flat. So no.

I want to fuck Riko

This is the nth time a post actually made my blood pressure rise and my heart beat faster while reading it. What kind of a no-lifer do you have to be to sit in front of your computer and think about fucking precures all day? I mean I like these shows as much as the next person here but for God's sake PLEASE go outside or talk to somebody or do something, ANYTHING but thinking all day of fucking girls that haven't even grown pubes. You're literally wasting your life and I fear what your loved ones are going through if they know this is what you do all day, and honestly considering the type of people this site attracts I wouldn't be surprised if you still lived at home like a child. Please try to improve your lifestyle because you are just giving the rest of us a bad name and making it seem like the stereotypes are true. If you can't do that I'm going to ask you to PLEASE stop coming to these threads. I hope you really do listen to this and take these words into your heart because honestly the fact that people like you are in this thread and in this fandom scares me.

Jesus, calm down.
Why are you so angry?

If this is not a pasta, then I hope you're just really drunk at the moment.

You do know where you are, right? The people on this site aren't normal. You wouldn't be on here if there wasn't something wrong with you.

I lost interest after S1 desu, but i watched it in japanese.

Pretty much, hope next season is worth discussing about and has more girls instead of a boring trio.

>GuP
>little girl with an otaku dad/brother

Please separate them until is too late

oh yeah, this is gonna be great

She can be a Flesh

PAN

It's maho saturday

More like Love Live Sunshine saturday