Code Geass

Our glorious Emperor is returning in 3 months. How will we prepare for his arrival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZsrtUUVQms
youtube.com/watch?v=WTAQ62ni5P8
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=388197
youtube.com/watch?v=9zyE8WjkqqU&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamieson_Price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums sings Jibun Wo round 2?

A spin off series?

Did the news with that countdown even drop yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZsrtUUVQms

This is EXACTLY how this is going to play out...

Wait, so is it confirmed continuation of R2?

What?! Deets please.

no fucking way. they are gonna ruin it

I just want a small epilogue where Ohgi is offed by terrorists.

Never finished S2. Should I?

Yes
Definitely
I don't know about others but the ending was awesome.
Definitely one of the best endings (IMO) in an anime

Lets write him a card.

I thought they killed that faggot and left his body in the back of a cart.

What the fuck? Yes, you fucking idiot.

R2 is still the greatest time I ever had posting on Sup Forums. The threads were so fun.

>start an anime
>don't finish it
[Insert ADHD meme here]

I see a post about this on /m/ a few days ago what exactly is happening?

10th anniversary event. More info will be revealed in the coming weeks but there will be a series of 10th anniversary announcements.

>implying it won't be pachinko

Really? Sup Forums was memeing that it was a train wreck at the time.

I had some stuff come up at the time where I stopped watching anime. I never really had a reason to watch it after. Also it wouldn't be the first anime I've dropped mid season.

already happened

youtube.com/watch?v=WTAQ62ni5P8

>pachinko
No way
Knowing Bandai it's a BD release for the west since recently they've been bringing over literally EVERY gundam series on BD.
If we're lucky it's another set of OVAs if we're REALLY lucky it'll be R3.
But knowing modern sunrise I don't know how it could go.
I mean they still produce trainwrecks but to make something that fell into place as well as code geass again would be hard.

Current status:
JIBUN WO

If the announcement is an actual project:
JIBUN WHOA

If it's pachinko:
JIBUN NO

It's most likely a movie series that was originally announced 4 years ago. Probably looking at a Rebuild of CG to stick with Taniguchi's original vision before the show was moved to primetime.

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=388197

It's such a great season.
So awesome.

I need to rewatch it.
Which fansub should I watch?

PLEASE LET IT BE R3 WITH LELOUCH OR FUCKING NOTHING

This.
If it's reconstruction of the show I'm not watching.
R3 with alive Lelouch or nothing

>yfw it's the original version of R2 before the timeslot change forced them to rewrite everything

By going JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You guys are shit. I don't want to hear you guys bitch and whine when the sequel ends up not being to your liking like most sequels do. Lelouch is dead, get that headcanon out of your ass.

But he's literally not

You're right I completely forgot about it
This would be interesting to see as well.

Oh my god, why are dubs so painful to listen to?

Is it just they can't afford the good voice actors or the money just isn't there for the requisite talent pool? I mean, some viyda I've played has some serious 10/10 voice acting talent, but maybe the people who voice act for games don't offer their services for dubbing.

Take the camera cunt dude in that video, I'm guessing the voice actor was going for 'excited' but he sounds like he has downs or some shit.

What? OK I'll humor you. Which specific voices in the Code Geass dub are shit to you?

>being on Sup Forums
>not finishing the anime that is cherished within Sup Forums

I think if you post on Sup Forums then you have a duty to watch all of the Sup Forums essentials even if you don't like them.

If I forced myself through Madoka, Honey & Clover and Girls Und Panzer then that user can force himself through Code Geass.

The ending was open to interpretations about Lelouch. But you're right, we don't need a sequel, R2 end was perfect, they can't top that.

>implying
Code Geass has great dubs. Especially in R2.

Dubs are never good.

This means you have't heard russian dub of Gurren-Lagann. Probably the only good dub ever

Comfy SoL of Lelouch and CC travelling

By celebrating Zero's greatest moments.

We already did: youtube.com/watch?v=9zyE8WjkqqU&feature=youtu.be

How did they afford all those suits.

I was not let down.

Post best girl

Of course it was a trainwreck. A glorious, fabulous trainwreck that we couldn't stop watching.

Race traitor scum.

>best

Best girl. Best ass.

Objectively wrong yet again

What are you talking about, she slaughtered many elevens. Even Charles was pleased.

>Is it just they can't afford the good voice actors or the money just isn't there for the requisite talent pool? I mean, some viyda I've played has some serious 10/10 voice acting talent, but maybe the people who voice act for games don't offer their services for dubbing.

Show me your favorite Sup Forums actors and I'll show you the dozens of anime nearly every one of them has done voicework for.

For instance, the camera dude is Diethart, voiced by Jamieson Price. Here's his Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamieson_Price

The voicework talent pool is not exactly gigantic.

Only because you don't understand Russian

Protip; the same fallacy applies to Japanese dubs.

Pachinko will be one of the announcements, or to be more exact, a brand new Pachi Slot (they're replacing Pachinko).

BD release is already confirmed for the West via Funimation, it comes out October or so. Pre-orders are even up.

There should be more Milly material out there.

She got forced to user-kun! She was gonna be Lelouch's best girl

it has literally been 10 years already

More like how did it went under radar that someone placed an order on 1 million zero costumes, oh wait, geass power. I just answered your question.

That's a good point, actually. He probably used his Geass on a clothes factory.

>
>
>

Dubbing is at the mercy of the script and the animation. The reason you've played video games with great voice acting is because the cut scenes etc. had animations lined up with the dialogue.

Now you've got anime. You've got animation that's already done, you have to get the lines in the given time slot. It makes everything unnatural.

A lot of the people who do dubs on anime are actually talented VA's it's just you can't really do better under the circumstances.

Of course there are actually some god awful dubs because the VAs are bottom of the barrel we found them on the street but yeah mostly that's not the reason.

I almost forgot how much i enjoyed the immense asspulls in R2
man, i miss geassundays with Sup Forums

>feeling obligated to finish every series that you start (for the purpose of enjoying yourself)
>even if it makes you bored out of your mind, annoys the shit out of you, or simply isn't catching your interest

[insert low functioning autism meme here]

What games?

Don't you mean geasspulls?

No Milly, no watch

train wreck
NOUN
North American informal A chaotic or disastrous situation that holds a ghoulish fascination for observers

chaotic
Pronunciation: /keɪˈɒtɪk/
ADJECTIVE
1 In a state of complete confusion and disorder

disastrous
Pronunciation: /dɪˈzɑːstrəs/
ADJECTIVE
1 Causing great damage
1.1 informal Highly unsuccessful

If you're calling Code Geass a train wreck then you're either saying it was confusing, in which case you're probably stupid, or you're saying it was unsuccessful either as a product or as a story, which is plain untrue in either case.

>mfw I love LelouchxCC but LelouchxMilly is my pleasure

I will seriously scream "all hail lelouch vi brittania"
I remember watching code geass r2 from downloading it on pirate bay. The last episode had the intro changed the uploader of it sang himself and I never laughed that hard with some anime related.