“Is Your Costume Racist”

>1870 Magazine, a publication "built by and for students" of Ohio State University (but not officially affiliated with the school, according to 1870 staff), recently published an "is your costume racist" flowchart for Halloween.

>The flowchart asks students about their Halloween costumes, and attempts to guide them away from "racist" choices. "Is it from Sup Forums or Reddit?" the guide asks. Answer "Yes," and it further queries: "Does this meme validate white supremacists?"

>If one answers "Yes" [to a question that asks 'Are you white?'], the chart states: "Try a new costume idea." However, if you answer "No," it tells you "You’re good," with a thumbs up.

How do we fix this fucking cancer? It's worse and worse every Halloween but only because it gets worse everyday. College Campuses are fucked. Also they called us out and I thought it was funny. What are your general thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/22322/college-magazine-creates-your-costume-racist-frank-camp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailywire.com/news/22322/college-magazine-creates-your-costume-racist-frank-camp

Forgot link

Here's my flowchart.

>Are you offended by dumb shit?
>No.
Who cares who wears what.

>Are you offended by dumb shit?
>Yes
drink bleach and kys

>does it humanize inhumane humans

School newspapers are always more liberal than the campus base. Think about what majors are responsible for producing it. Also as a low funded program it usually is dog shit which people dont read unless trapped on buses or if it gets memed online. Excluding of course when campus shooters occur in which case a student perspective on campus climate may be more useful than the big newspapers.

Think of them more as a blog.

Daily evergreen went way downhill from 2010-2014 when I attended uni.

>What is your costume?
A meme
>Is it from Sup Forums or Reddit?
Yes (implying we are the same reee)
>Does this meme validate white supremacists?
Yes
>Is it Pepe the Frog?
Yes
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? TRY AGAIN.
No

The entire "is it politically charged" branch lacks proper yes/no choices. Do these mongs not know how a flowchart works?

I think you know the answer. The real question is how do they lack this much self awareness? How do they not see/hear/look at themselves and question their own motives?

FAKE NEWS.

This is the real chart.

>does it require blackface, milk, or a swastika?
I'm sorry but what does milk have to do with anything? maybe this is a retarded question (it probably is) but why milk?

Kek

>being this new
According to the left, milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

>not going as a nazi

Update, here's the European version.

Kek these are really funny. Somehow we need to send these to the student paper xD

Only the Aryan can handle the might of lactose.

good, now post it on reddit or wherever the fuck it came from

colleges = breeding grounds for sjws. should be shut down immediately

>does it require blackface, milk, or a swastika?

Milk literally on the level of a fucking swastika now.

I drew it myself.

>does it humanize inhuman people?

literally dehumanizing people is okay according to this chart

i know

Halloween...
>be an event invented by Celts/Whites/Europeans
>end up being ruled and managed by minorities
Wew

well played

>As long as you are a sexy vampire or something along those lines, you should be good.
Har har har, let's make fun of Romanians. Every Halloween.

I'm going as a soviet political commissar but the flowchart doesn't include any serious costumes that don't ridicule Trump :(

t. someone who works at wholesome memes twitter account

Have you guys ever considered not being outraged that stupid people hold stupid opinions and voice them in stupid ways