ITT: Hafus and other mixed characters (preferably girls)

ITT: Hafus and other mixed characters (preferably girls)

Why are hafus always worst girl?

>preferably girls

fuck you

I thought she was full chink

>half black

Not the kind of hafu anyone wants to see.

No, only her mom was "Asian" (whatever the SnK equivalent is)

That's a very disappointing bulge.

He's still part asian after all.

Is Levi asian too? I think that the only confirmed asian is Mikasa, everyone else is a yurop.

There is literally no common trait which you can use to distinguish hafus by appearance in anime

They are usually blonde and are somewhat larger than the pure Japanese characters.

Meaning they basically look like foreign characters.

Hafus are still Japanese though. That's what distinguishes them from other foreign looking characters.

>hafu
>white father
Dropped

>white mother and Japanese father actually exists

What's wrong with realism?

but thats the best kind user

Heard you were talking shit.

>implying that isn't the best combination

When the mom isn't Japanese she is usually never around for whatever reason. At least western Dads get screen time.

what's a hafu?

ah is it a halfbreed?

Lev a cute!

Lev a fucking preying mantis

Beat me to it.

How many halfies are designed with dark hair as is the genetic probability outside anomalies? It seems like every halfbreed is designed with fully foreign traits only. I get that, to a Japanese audience, the non-Asian features stand out more, but they aren't blind. They know half Asians still tend to have light brown or reddish-brown hair at the lightest with darker eyes.

>Eriri
>Shitoge
It's the worst combination. On the other hand
>Karen
>Menma
Fucking god tier. They must be aware only the rejected white losers go to Japan.

>Hating best girls
Shit taste.

Half human half gorilla

>Hafus are still Japanese
Ahaha, that's what dirty gaijin pigs think. Japan is for pure Japanese only, filthy mongrel traitors kill yourselves.

These