HAPPENG!! JESUS CAMPOS VANISHES!!!

This man is the key to the whole damn thing. He was the shooter. And he killed paddock. We are literally watching CIA black-ops right before our eyes!

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/las-vegas-guard-jesus-campos-vanished-after-visiting-urgent-care-clinic-union-leader-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/police-arrest-jesus-campos/
youtu.be/KwV6cXUjZMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this old news lazy! get with the program gramps!

if you think 1 hour is old.......

now he is VANISHED. not just unavailable. FUCKING VANISHED!!!

Check out the flyer.

You don't get it, do you? He's already dead.

Anyone else watch Nowhere Man on UPN?

WHY IS THIS NOT OVER EVERY NEWS STATION AND FRONT PAGE OF EVERY NEWSPAPER

whatever his condition is in the fat remains the HE IS THE KEY to this mystery

What happened to the valet driver that told reporters paddox didn't have too many suitcases. ..he is now missing

fuck you kek

HE

Adolf Hillary and Soros do an excellent job of making opposition disappear.

I bet the poor smuck called his handler after things went south.

I'm Jesus Campos. AMA

Fug i want that shirt

donde estas

I don't speak Spanish you racist

False flag false flag false flag

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCKSKSLCKSPWLCOS

Simple, he's an illegal, he's chilling down in Mexico now.

Me three

Que paso?

wew lad

i need a quick rundown, has he just gone offline/avoiding media or is he legit missing

That nigga dead af

haha dont worry about it user nothing is happening there is no CIA coverup. go have a bathroom break. have a nice poopy. poopy in toilet! ur no pajeet right? so go poo in the loo! Oh boy, i sure need to take a massive poopy right now. I bet you need to do the same user! Poo in loo!

Looks like a black h3h3

I'm glad Fox is still reporting on this because the rest of the MSM shut it down

I have nothing to contribute but a bump and pic related

He'll be back in three days.

Yeah. It's old. And I'm tired. Try to figure something out fgt. I'm going back to bed.

F

Snopes says nopes.

snopes.com/police-arrest-jesus-campos/

You do know that Snopes is just two people googling shit in their basement don't you?

I believe there is also a cat.

Also is this big news where you are?

Unironically getting a new identity to not make pol troll him and his family into suicide.

It was last week.

I need the audio

Who the fuck is this guy and why should I care?

>mexican
>no security license at all

so did they really use some fucking illegal mexican who wasnt on the books any way to pretend to be a security guard and take part in this shit?

i got the idea from the fact that supposedly theres lots of sex slaves or some kind of human trafficking, where they're using mexicans because they're illegal and have no record of existing

wouldnt surprise me at all if this was all true

A man of patrician taste

why not paddocks wife, then?

she hasnt disappeared, why this guy?

why was paddocks fucking house left unguarded, and broken into?

all of this is total bullshit

What happened to the family of four that saw the shooter enter the building with 4 soldiers. They saw the 4 soldiers leave but the shooter didn't leave. That family of 4 is now missing.

How convenient is it that all the video footage of this is now missing too?

Do people want the US there or does no one really give a shit?

10% of the labor force in NV is illegal.

I AM SO SLEEPY. I'M GOING TO TAKE A NAP..

Why did he take his shoe off? Is he pretending its a smartphone?

>Sup Forums trying desperately to blame this on a POC

Y'all are fucking pathetic. It was a white dude, wrap your bigot heads around that.

Why are you here then? Turn on your TV and watch CNN you fucking faggot.

The media have conditioned young white males who make up the bulk of posters on Sup Forums to believe that all attacks are commited by people of color, that's why they find it so hard to accept that this was done by Stephen Paddock.

holy shit I thought he was fapping to a woman's shoe he stole from a trash can or something but it is his own fucking shoe

>meme flags

Wow! I sure do feel sleepy!
This isn't important, we should sleep!
Zzzzzz...ZZZ...Zzz....zzzzzz...

yeah but not having a license, being illegal AND still having a job right where the biggest mass shooting happens, then magically disappearing even though paddocks wife who could be considered just as likely if not more to be guilty by association, didnt?

Truth cat did a pretty good video
youtu.be/KwV6cXUjZMQ

You turds are acting as if he ever existed at all? Show me one employee that knew him? Why isn't anyone reaching out like old friends, teachers... past employers? Absolutely no footprint online?? Where's his family? People Finder showed a Larry Jesus Campos not the same guy...but they made up a fake employee record for him...If the award pic isn't him who is it? Silence speaks volumes... did anyone actually talk at all to him at the fucking quick clinic?? Cause when asked they have no record of him being admitted? They crucified a savior who never existed

>thinking that race motivates this investigation
Back to leftypol/plebbit with you

If the Clinton's, Obama's and there team's of sycophants are as close to falling as i think they are, it's not a big step to believe they have a hand in this. This could lead to the biggest happening of our lives.

engorged

A critical component of that is the fact that we the people are only presented with Politicians and others who are totally bought and paid for. Their dark secrets are known before they are even allowed to get near the upper echelons of power and their locations are knowns at all times.

This makes the troublesome servants easy to destroy on a whim and gives the illusion of omnipotence to the Jewish Masters and their Good Goy Overseers.

Don't tell on yourself and watch the Jewish Masters struggle under the pressure of not knowing everything.

wewlad

You mean your registered democrat friend?

3 out of 4 mothers choose jiff

Always better "there" than OUR HOUSE

What about the two helicopters flying around the time of the shooting?

can confirm, have never seen nor spoken with campos.

I poo post nigger, this us my natural Sup Forums position

Paddock never existed either, at least not the way they say he did

Huh? Where the fuck you hear this?