Warning to all Christians

The Shahada.
The Shahada is an oath that Muslims take which declares Allah as the one and only true God and that Muhammad is his prophet. This is blasphemy for Christians since Jesus, The Father and The Holy Spirit are God through a concept called the Holy Trinity. Taking this oath denounces this and calls Allah the one and only true God.
FAQ
>Dude, Muslims believe in the same God!
No they don't. This is a misconception that has been made by many due to Allah and the Father being of same origin and given the same characteristics. Christians were given the Son to know who the One True God is and the Christians will find that God through Jesus.
>Why does it matter? Do you believe in magic?
No, but I believe in honoring my faith and my God like my ancestors before me. Taking an oath before another God is distasteful to me and I refuse to do it especially if I trust Jesus Christ as the one true savior and our lord.
>Where would the Shahada be?
Well, considering that it is in elementary schools across the globe and the teachers are actually making them cite it then I see no reason for it not to start leaking into other aspects of our life.
>What is happening? Is this literally nothing?
No it isn't. Your children are taking their oath and denouncing their God without you knowing it. This is happening in certain schools in both Europe, America, Canada and Australia. They are doing this to push cultural tolerance.
>Don't mean it when you have to take it.
You apply faith when you cite an oath, even when you aren't serious. This would be considered as blasphemy towards Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng
m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0
agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/
cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html
nationalreview.com/corner/423828
snopes.com/islam-tennessee-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Information on Islam

>Movie about the Muslim Muhanmad which shows the story of the prophet Muhammad. Good for a basic understanding of Islam.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

>This clip shows a prophecy being scientifically accurate under the interpretation of the man who made the video. It can certainly be believable, but what "Allah" had told Muhammad to tell his scribes to write in the Quran just sounds downright creepy…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

>Doctor who speaks Arabic shows the mark as being arabic for…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng

>Interpretation sounds fairly accurate, depicting Daniel refering to the first Islamic Caliphate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E

>Jesus warns you of the Mark of the Beast. Same Youtuber explains it better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs

>Islam Exposed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0

PROOF THAT IT HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOLS IN THE PAST!!!

agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/
cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html

nationalreview.com/corner/423828
(even snopes admits it)

snopes.com/islam-tennessee-school/

Bump

Bump

Bump for interest

Fuck your religion and Allah bitch
Suck these American nuts you third world bitchhh

>/his/ - history and humanities
It's literally the board for religion topics, it says so in the sticky

I testify that there is no god but God (Allah), and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God (Allah).

Ashadu an la ilaha illa illa-ilah, wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasul ullah

I know that user, but this is currently political as Islam is becoming very pertinent in politics today. If you don't care for this thread put up "warning Christians" in filter as I intend to keep people posted.

If they're trying to convert kids in the US to islam, I can't even imagine the shit they're pulling over here.

No one will do anything about it though.

This. BASED OP

There is no other god worthy of worship except God (Allah) and Muhammad is the messenger of God

Ash hadu an la ilaha ila Allah wa Muhammadan rassul'Allah

I testify that there is no other leader but Moonman.
La le li lo lu, kangaroo

And are you not of Christ's direction? Do you think Jesus saw two followers and said "this isn't enough for change" then gave up? It starts at one brother and it's simple. This revolution needs no guns, it needs no army; it is fought with the only sword and shield one would ever need and that is the truth.

If you have friends, if you have children and family with children, tell them of the Shahada and that if they are with Jesus; they should deny it. That is what we do now and a hero will take the torch from there and pass it on until it finally reaches to the Christ.

Stay vigilant and be of faith, never give up for he will never give up on us.

Look into my country. Do you really think people just accept your stupid desert cult? 60% of people chose tradition and culture. We banned your symbols and start a swing that will throw your weird cult back into the middle ages, where it belongs.

Bump

Umm... I am advocating for Christianity... lol!

Bump

But Christianity is as well a "desert cult" user

Yeah, that's why I got confused. Hey, sorry if I offend you man, I just want to look out for the people sharing my faith. You would probably know more than a disbeliever on how important this would be for us.

Bump

MUMBO JUMBO!

Then why did Christianity mostly developed apart from Judaism in Europe? Can you elaborate on how Anglicanism, Roman catholicism, etc. is Arabic?