This is a 3/10 in Japan

This is a 3/10 in Japan.

Tomoko is a infinite out of ten!
Tomoko is the best!

This thread isn't very popular...

Because no one comes to Sup Forums for shitty Krautchan jokes.

Whats a Krautchan user? That doesn't sounds like a Tomoko.

Tomoko is fucking digusting

i'll fix that tomoko.

You are disgusting user! You are fucking trash!

Maybe because you (ESL) lack creativity and just create the same damn threads almost everyday now. Maybe you could just wait until a new chapter is released and dump it, but then again all you can post are the same pictures or crap lg memo phone screenshots. If Japan likes it so much now as you say, why not spend time on your boards too.

All these people thinking she stinks, such disgrace she'd smell like flowers.

Somebody post that one picture with all the times she is shown bathing.

Because everybody knows japan is a hivemind

Yeah Sup Forums agrees that Japan has shit tastes

Yeah, they made her way too cute in the anime.

Tomoko is that ugly girl in high school that had no friends and was autistic. You probably had a person like that in you school, they'd usually hang out in the library and be at the back of the class.

How come you never talked to her Sup Forums?

If you actually read the manga you'll see she's actual not as bad as people hype her to be~

What is ESL is that shooting game shit?
Bro I think you need to calm your shit an not target your rage at a damn character appreciation thread with out even reading the source material the anime is for newfags fuck that READ THE MANGA

Tomoko isn't ugly.

It's the Damn head why did they make it so bulbous is it because it's easier to draw that way just seems lazy, don't put a fuck'in SD head on Tomoko!

>this is a 10/10 in japan

Save

Even if she is 10/10 according to my dick you need to fucking stop posting same goddamn thread everyday

Is this tomoko ?

Sorry i'm les't this thread die.

I'm gonna ask you something is this Tomoko?

No one ask this sorry bug you guys.

3/10
=
+2 chest lumps
+1 vaginer

Is this Tomoko?

This really creep me out you see why.