youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
youtube.com/watch?v=dIcS8AKP8vQ
youtu.be/H-XLkjqYhZU
youtube.com/watch?v=uUlpEUbsHw8&ab_channel=Bankai
youtube.com/watch?v=93y4PrBQ2rQ
youtu.be/UFGHBiRjy5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think we need another thread. No spoilers tonight.

I repeat. If the real spoilers don't come out now, I'm going to rape someone. I'm going to inflict all the anticipation I had for tonight on their bodies.

Spoilers come out next week according to Yonkou

:'d

they're not coming out tonight you dink, it's the same schedule as always.

Be sure to scream "Bankai" when you impregnate her

Your neighbors probably home user. Go make his/her night.

Spoilers out
Bleach ends in 2 chapters.

Why did Ichigo turn into such a little bitch around the Arrancar arc? He was spunky as fuck in SS but as soon as he had to deal with his inner hollow he became a huge pussy.

that's when Kubo got his depression

Reminder that the old bleach will never be back.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

Requestfag here. Thanks m8, appreciate it.

The quads don't lie

>wild west shinigami never
that op alone was better than the last 6 years of Bleach

no prob :D I'll be here tomorrow

Considering how old this OP is, everything looks fucking amazing. The animation, the visual layout, Rukia and Ichigo's gang. The only thing that's slightly off is Orihime's eyes being a little big

Double this. Praise drawfag's name.
Your tea party user.

Are all of us just a bunch of fucking Fiddles here?

>"Since when were you under the impression..that Bleach was ending this week...again?"

Kubo was the real Aizen all along?

quads

FUCK YOU KUBO

I just woke up, spoilers when?

Literally can't remember any opening being this good.

I never particularly liked Ukitake or Kaien but this is making me sad ;_;

It won't happen

Whatever. I'm going to bed. If I wake up and spoilers are out imma choke yonkou. Good night faggots.

Your standast
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's only like 30 of us here on Friday night anyway

>I never particularly liked Ukitake or Kaien but this is making me sad ;_;
I never really liked Rukia, but same.

Cause kubes had up upstage the villains' powers instead of giving strawberry skills/tactics.

And the power creep ride never stopped after that.

well great that is fucking depressing

More like good morning at my place.

Right here.

We are are taken to the current Kurosaki residence.
"Orihime, where the fuck is my dinner!" A tired, older looking Ichigo yells from his couch watching some show about Tattoo design. Sake cans are all over the floor.
"Coming Kurosaki-kun!" An older Orihime arrives with Bacon end eggs.
Ichigo slaps it out of Orihime's hands harshly. The plate shattering on the floor. "I asked for fucking pancakes, bitch! Are you fucking deaf?"
"I-I'm sorry Kurosaki-kun." She responds with tears in her eyes.
"Is crying going to get me pancakes? Hell no! You are making me miss my show and our little shits are about to come back from school! I'm going to give you ten minutes to make me something delicious or I'm activating fucking Banaki again! Got it?" Ichigo was getting tired of this dumb sluts shit. He's probably going to have to call Uryu again. He knows how to make good pancakes. And he's going to have to send his kids off the Uncle Chad today again. He would have sent them to auntie Tatsuki like usual but that dyke just had to die in that Yoga accident. He never bothered with the details as to how because who the FUCK dies from Yoga?
Orihime hurries to the kitchen in tears.
Ichigo opens another can of sake and chugs it down and lets out an obnoxious burp. "I wonder if Rukia made captain yet? That would be pretty sweet! And maybe Renji too...if there was a position for losing every fight with your head held high! " Ichigo laughs loudly at his "joke". His laugh booming all throughout the house. In the kitchen Orihime has a knife in her hand contemplating on whether to end her life or Ichigo's.

>opening up your old folder and finding your rukia imgboard sketches from 2005
>didn't stick with drawing so still not any good at it
feels bad

Kubo slowed down the pace so Ichigo had to lose to his enemies once or twice before finally winning.

In the Quincy arc, he gave up on giving Ichigo proper fights altogether.

Living the dream

>onsen
>drinking quality sake
>girl who looks like your late waifu is pouring, all smiles

Yeah, same. Thankfully no one is getting up for another 4-5 hours so I can get plenty of sleep.

As an artist and scenarist, which lessons can you learn from kubo's failure bleach?

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sickened

Pretty much the same.

Storyboard your shit.

Who should Ichigo end up with if not with Rukia or Orihime?

give your main character a goal? beside protect muh frends

Bleach isn't intended to have a romantic end.

his hand

>He's probably going to have to call Uryu again. He knows how to make good pancakes.

Make a villain that the audience can sympathize with BEFORE he is defeated

Tatsuki.

make fights balance by not making the villains over power so that way they don't drag on and end in a deus ex machina

aizen

Tatsuki i guess

Just replace every "Ichigo" for "Kubo", every "Orihime" for "fans".

If you want to write something with depth, don't do battle shonen

Make sure to setup at least 5 panels a page if you don't want to drag your story out.

>Fans, where the fuck is my dinner!
>Coming, Kubo-kun!
Doesn't work IMO

We believe in you user! Kubo failed but you can! You must take your revenge!

Literally just contrast Bleach with One Piece and you'll get all the answers you need.

Aizen?

Let's be honest, if we see Ichigo again it will be with Uryuu.

Ishidia is the only one Ichigo lost his shit over

But muh despair.

> He's probably going to have to call Uryu again. He knows how to make good pancakes
Alright, lost my shit

>He's probably going to have to call Uryu again. He knows how to make good pancakes.
>who the FUCK dies from Yoga?

15/10 easily better than any shit Kubo will come up with/

Shit. I've read it as "Ururu", was quite confused.

kek'd that Uryuu line got me. Secret love affair with Uryuu now?

Well I mean the fans give him money, sounds ok, no?

>rukiafags
imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Post underrated OPs and EDs

youtube.com/watch?v=dIcS8AKP8vQ
I always have a soft spot for Chu-bura even if I didn't like the filler arc. Makes me think of summer and bright blue skies every time I hear it.

Don't stop now

don't write for jump, ever

Stop advertising this dumb album

Never make new characters unless I am can no longer recycle/expand old ones.

Keep the focus on your mc, a well written mc could have carried the story alone, but Ichigo became too weak as a character, and that only made the flaws in the story even more visible.

Never introduce plot points that will never get resolved, even authors in the west have a damn habit of doing this shit now and again.

If am going to introduce romance I will do it right, I am amazed how people can look at ichigo, the poster boy for asexuality, and think of romance.

Keep the power level down, otherwise everyone will be walking the path of gods before the story its halfway over.

Always follow the kiss rule: keep it simple stupid!, if the fights are taking too long, I fucked up somewhere.

Actually about that, what the fuck's Oda's secret? It's been 17 (or how many?) years and he's still on the first place, HOW?

youtu.be/H-XLkjqYhZU

The cover was also quite good.

>Rolling star
>underrated
Pretty sure YUI's OPs are always mad popular

youtube.com/watch?v=uUlpEUbsHw8&ab_channel=Bankai

This entire opening is great.

Visuals are everything and all you need is one good arc.

OFF THE DUCK

kek'd

I love this one
youtube.com/watch?v=93y4PrBQ2rQ

>what's attack on titan?

>Keep the focus on your mc, a well written mc could have carried the story alone, but Ichigo became too weak as a character, and that only made the flaws in the story even more visible.

Ichigo was never why the story became popular, it was all of the side characters that caused that. And that is another lesson. It's impossible to make an MC that caters to everyone, introducing a variety of characters that can appeal to different people allows you to draw in the biggest audience. Balance is key.

Best ending besides 1 & 2.

youtu.be/UFGHBiRjy5M
This one is the best

The anime really should have ended on this ED

Hey faggots. I'm kind of drunk right now about to suck ass at hearthstone. Any real spoilers out yet, or we doomed waiting till Tuesday/Wednesday night again?

I always liked how Bleach did something creative and artistic with the OPs
When I first watched this I wasn't sure what I was seeing until the water

user, but those are real spoilers

Think of the worst case scenario. And after that say: "Okay then."

The latter. So much for that faggot who kept spamming "six more hours, keep posting". I hope he got banned this time

Where are the Tatsukifags?

Oda is excellent or at least very good at basically everything that matters in a comic.

What really keeps people around are the characters though, which Oda excels in above all else. In One Piece there are probably dozens of characters each reader cares about, but compare that with something like Bleach and you'd get maybe a handful that anyone has any real attachment to.

I'm here to speak for best tomboy. She deserves to win the #1 Strawberry. Even though she could do better; like Uryuu.

The same with me,when i first saw it i thought it was fan-made but the music makes it better

The important question is: Where is Tatsuki herself?

I'm a Rukiafag first and foremost but Tatsuki really deserves happiness. She used to be all high energy towards the beginning, but after she nearly got killed by Yammy in the Arrancar arc she became melancholy and withdrawn and nobody reached out to her.
>that one panel of her just sitting in her room and staring at her knees during Grimmjow's Mala Suerte skirmish
;_;