IS JAMES WOODS DEAD?

What's his end game?
I don't think he can recover after this one.

mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/920144271495368704

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you will never be famous/wealthy enough to spend all day getting drunk and shitposting about shitlibs on Twitter with thousands of likes and retweets each time

No, he just isn't a fucking cuck like most of you.

He's already been "blacklisted". Though I think that had more to do with his bad acting than his political views.

Either way there is no need to care about recovery.

How tf do they have internet in the middle of the Sahara?

James Woods is tops. Every role, even if just playing James Woods, is acceptable or better.

Every role is just him being James Woods. While entertaining, that is not acting.

>no more hedas for kingdom hearts 3.

NO!!!

I'm convinced he's in PLUS ULTRA

>Niger flag
>wUz ID
the memes have started to self replicate

The can of worms is officially opened now. Remember some anons who theorized that one of Trump's true motives was exposing what happened on 9/11?

This is it faggots

He needs to sing more and dance around while banging the tiny cymbals he has on his fingers

i love halloween because they actually play this movie on tv

COMPD

Obama would have been a one-term President without #OsamaBinLaden. Proof that the whole Seal Team Six thing was a lie would be huge.

Hes the based red pilled supervillian to hollywoods jew scam.

It takes an actors eye to see through the bullshit they try and pass off as globalist agenda.

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH !!!

>the corpse
according to the Seymour Hersh, there wasn't much left of bin Laden after the soldiers shot the room up.

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

>Seymour Hersh