ancestry.com/dna/
promethease.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

basically a nigger

>scandinavia
wait how?

amazing desu
im born in northern serbia and never took one of these but am curious

Congratulations! You're probably more english than your royal family.

Subhuman

Vikings.

Basically a nigger

>88

do they tell you your haplo groups, or whether you have neanderthal dna?

just trying to find out which test is the best to take

oh yeah they raided there. I completely forgot.

>subhuman

>93.5% ashkenazi

is Ancestry safe or is it like 23andme

I'm yellow nigger
want white blood

>being less than 95% master race
Disgusting.

Nah, I think 23 and me does though mate

nigger jew kek

You motherfuckers have boats and shit.

0.0% + 0.0% + 0.0% = 0.2%
WTF is "broadly Sub-Saharan African"?

Fognigger.

That's not an insult. I'm a snownigger. Got the massive amounts of blond armhair to prove it.

Do it, it's fairly interesting, my results threw up some surprises

I'm 2% Jewish

what does that mean

kike

this desu

here you go cunts

Pretty safe I reckon, 23 and me probably throws in some Jew and sub Saharan African to shut down white pride

>Ashkenazi
>kenazi
>nazi

Why have I never noticed this before?

Where can i do this ethnicity test?

did pretty bad considering you gave your DNA to (((them))). All of these companies send your genome off to a pic related lab where it's sequenced by (((Illumina))) machines.

I did it on AncestryDNA took 4 weeks in total

You're a based honorary aryan. Be proud, my man

because yr dum and try to find ~le pol~ in everything you read

It means you are 100% nubian

Nothing wrong with being Japanese senpai. You actually get to live in an ethnostate. A defacto ethnostate anyway.

absolutely, your genetics are fucking great imo
I have no idea what I truly am. balkans are a total multi-ethnic cesspool. everyone that passed through left genetic behind.

I did Nazi that coming xD

kys faget

That triangular symbol though...

Cheers mate, main surprise was Finnish/Scandinavia because I have dark hair/blue eyes I was slightly worried I'd have some mongrel DNA

Means you better sharpen up your spear and get to chuckin' it, you jungle bunny.

You must have nigger in you, any human understands significant digits

when I asked 23andme they claimed they don't share it with anyone and will delete it from their own database within 90 days if requested. Also don't use your real name

>mongrel dna
thats my fear
i have the same light brown eye color and hair color as this guy. meaning something must be up, but I'll see exactly what when i get the test

6'7" 1/2 German (Mother is purebred), 1/4 Scandinavian, 1/4 British (Father has a Sweedish Father from North Dakota and a English Mother from Ohio), Blue-eyed, Male

Mathematically how do you get 0.1% native American, your great granddad get sneezed on by crazy horse or some shit?

>6'7
thanks for making me feel like a complete manlet at 6'2

Good luck my friend

It isn't as great as everyone would have you believe. I hit my head on EVERYTHING. I am built outwards now so I don't look lanky but rather just a tall guy.

1 native ancestor 9 generations ago

why are all of your stats "broadly" then?

>Scandinavia 2%

1 drop rule. Into the oven you go

80% confidence interval. I can do the 50% one real quick.

just a shot in the dark, is your name johnny?
kek, only guy that size i know with blue eyes

Judge my ancestors handiwork.

Here it is.
Nope

Where are you guys getting these tests from?

>what is statistical error

23&me, Ancestry, there are a whole host of them

it's fine. I'm just angry about being a 5'9" coon

t. nigger

The 1 drop rule applies.

could I have the site plz

Lazy:
23andme.com/
ancestry.com/dna/

Yeah. (((they))) are so trustworthy. Like I said, none of them do their own lab work. They all send it off to an affiliated lab running these machines. Sure, they'll tell you that after they receive your information that they won't sell it to third parties. But let's be real, they're not mass sequencing the world for money.

And several of the labs are in Jerusalem, just fyi.

23andme is one of the more popular ones. Gives you scientific information, like haplogroup and a chromosome tree. The alternative is AncestryDNA, which is less scientific but you're more likely to 'match up' with distant relatives. Both tests ordinarily cost $100, but you can usually get them on special for $20-30 less. Regardless, it's pointless knowledge at the end of the day, so only spend your money with that in mind.

yeah, I'm applying for a grant from the United Negro College Fund now

>that pizzagate logo

Not bad, my dude. Not bad.

Posting. R8, H8 and masturb8.

Actually, I found 23andme helpful as I took my raw data and ran it through promethease.com/ and found out information about my genetic health. I found out I am more likely to have high endurance muscles and likely live 6 years longer than my peers but I am 1.4x more likely to die from coronary heart disease and I shouldn't take statin drugs. My data lead me to become a sperm donor. Pretty fruitful desu.

This "Europe West" + Potato Nigger appears to be classic Australian.

After my results, I ran a medical genetic screening and what was determined with 23andme was confirmed regarding my ancestry but more specific. Still 100% white but less "unaffiliated" regions. Feels good.

Yeah. I'm aware of that. I ran it though as well, and well, I didn't like what I found. Needless to say, I have shit genetics.

How much does it cost to get medical grade genetic screening done?

what's the best one of these to get? or are they all basically the same?

>How did I do?
Well, you gave your DNA to Jews for them to hold in a database and paid them for the privilege, so I'd say not so great.

>Chink blood
Id kill myself desu senpai. Too shameful to be part Chinese.

AncestryDNA is supposedly better at guessing your ethnicity mix because they have a larger sample size. 23andme, the more conservative of the two, which also doesn't differentiate between Irish and British, will often just say "Broadly Northwestern European" instead of trying to 'guess' at your ethnicity. The science that these tests use is not an exact science.

>implying Hitler didn't say that because Japan and Germany were allies.

Post breakdown

I am employed in law enforcement so our insurance provides a really good rate. If you paid out of pocket, it would be around $1,250-$2,000 depending on your hospital and how specific. Depending on your insurance, preexisting conditions, and other factors, the cost can go up or down. I think it is worth it. My mother's side of the family has some genetic auto-immune disorders but my testing proved I am not even a carrier. Feels good desu. I just need a bride to breed now.

Breakdown of my ethnicity? I avoid doing so because I'm a "shitskin."

Well good for you, Mr. Good Genetics.

This is really just luck of the draw, and I had shit luck in life. Fuck it all.

Yes
We don't care, we saw HWNDU already. All the 100% northwestern European results are getting boring anyway.

It is, but you have a role to play. Whatever your race, encourage ethnic nationalism. Teach them that race mixing is the issue, not just "white men" and help to create ethnic enclaves where soon, you can see that proper genetic screening and selective breeding results in smarter and stronger men across all the races, separate but together in progress.

It doesn't seem to specify where in West Europe, I assume it's Dutch, my surname is common there

Check em

1% jew. Are you at least a self hating jew user?

>HWNDU
So gross. That's what our white societies will turn into should we fail: an abominating heterogeneous mixture of all races as well as proper racemixed kids larping as whites.

Very much user

congrats on giving your DNA to a globalist corporation?

fucking moron

I did a full screen capture. I don't know how to make it pretty like the others.

all nips are part chink

>moroccans are arabs

On mine you sign up without giving them your name or any personal details

w8, why everyone get some jewish blood ?

Pure Scandinavian Dane reporting in

Yeah. Typical cult of saturn symbolism.

>giving DNA information to (((them))) over a stupid meme.

F

Not bad Abdul. Don't get me wrong, still Afr*can and possibly Mudslime too, but at least you're worth preserving for ethnic and scientific purposes.

Don't breed with an Arab or, God forbid, a nigger pls.