Ok pol, word on the street is this place is full of racist was crackers

Ok pol, word on the street is this place is full of racist was crackers.

Word also says you niggas get shit done.

As a black Democrat I have a favor to ask y'all.

I don't want any white democrats in office.

I know my party will take some L's but fuck it, ain't no white people need to be no dem politician.

So you racist was crackers can we "meme" out all white dems?

P.S. this is my last attempt to post on the fucking board. I think I need to post a pic (file) if this post don't work fuck you world

jews

larping this hard to be black
post black ballsack with timestamp

Ass *** not was... wtf

That's right. Fuck all them white liberals.

Most of your "whites" in the dems are actually jews, nothing we can do about that

Why all this new talk?

*jew talk*

Why does this site censor my words? This place is fucking weird.

They called Bernie Sanders a white male.

Well I always hated white folks but thought this topic could get me some help .

Post your shit colored skin with a timestamp nigger so we can respond to you properly

before we help you, provide proof that you are indeed an african male.

post a picture of your black ballsack with time and date on a piece of paper next to it as proof.

I know this is bait but..
Why don't you just try and push for a black ethnostate? This is one issue where black nationalists and white nationalists can agree on. That way you can be governed, policed, and ran by blacks.. Push for having Florida, Georgia, and Alabama as yours...

Not posting my balls and don't know what a timestamp is and I not googling it

Poor Mr Negro.. somewhere there's a white family who is owed you returning to work as they still own your ass.
Now excuse me while I take myself to a cool sip of iced tea

all the memes you desire
but first
>post a picture of your black ballsack with time and date on a piece of paper next to it as proof.

It's "run by"

larp harder muhnigga

Can't help you then m8

yeah sorry, first you have to do something for us, before we do something for you.
Our elite division of anonymous hackers will hack you if you don't do it tho, so you are out of options. :(

"know this is bait but..
Why don't you just try and push for a black ethnostate? This is one issue where black nationalists and white nationalists can agree on. That way you can be governed, policed, and ran by blacks.. Push for having Florida, Georgia, and Alabama as yours..."

Ok sounds good but no. The best path for POC is to rid ourselves of WHITE politicians

So if I am to get help from some Nazis I have to give y'all a pic of my shit?

I may look like night but I was not born at night you fucking craxkers

we dont believe u say what you say you are
post your ballsack, with a piece of paper with written time and date on it next to your ballsack

this is how we do it in here yo

Take a piece of paper. Write the date and time on it and "WHAZAAAP Sup Forums". Hold your and next to it. Make a photo. Post it.

yeah but he has to include his ballsack into the picture, its the only way, this is how we did it for years

Yes we will gladly help, what's your email?

fine he has to show us his timestamped ballsack too.

Send this ape back to the trees

Go back to Africa, nigger. That's the only solution.

This is my last post.

Y'all Nazis are gay as fuck.

No I will not show you my balls or move to Africa.

All the hype I heard about this site is just wrong or y'all just hate black folks so much y'all fucking wit me.

Fuck off

POST BALLS!!!

provide proof u are what you say you are and maybe we will help you
also learn to write properly

post balls nigger

Farming equipment doesn't need to know how to spell.

Yes this is a larp but fuck pol not 1 of you

Got

On

My

Larping Reddit spacing for

No bigger balls but we should fuck with white dems

>green text am I right niggers

>pretending blacks are this stupid

*nigger

>implying niggers could be this smart

we did brainlet, thats why we asked for proofs

Bait.

I love being called a cracker by a nigger, and here's why:
Way back when in America, nignogs were too dumb to say "master." So when they heard the crack of the whip, they took to saying cracker.
Basically, they are acknowledging that you are their master, they're too retarded to know how to say it, and they are too retarded to know that that's what they're really saying, all simultaneously.

Kys liar

Sage thread
>0/10 bait