Faith Goldy Took Too Many Red Pills

rightwingwatch.org/post/faith-goldy-took-too-many-red-pills/

>Goldy claimed that Confederate statues are being replaced “because people are being replaced.”
>She also said that politicians who claim that “diversity is our strength” are “part of the problem”
>Goldy also claimed “the future is far-right”:

Is she actually, unironically, /our girl/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DWJyON5rMKk?t=14m55s
twitter.com/FaithGoldy
youtu.be/DWJyON5rMKk?t=14m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no children
>no traditional values
>worked for Rebel Media

very far right

Not an argument

>Very first thing she does when fired from the rebel is go on the dailystormer podcast.
>Makes fun of her jewish ex-boss for being jewish.

so same as you except for the job of course

youtu.be/DWJyON5rMKk?t=14m55s

>(((speculate))) on how (((coincidental))) things are

wikipedia literally lists le rebel as a far-right media platform. In very first sentence.

twitter.com/FaithGoldy
The last few days she has been doing a bunch of tweets bashing homosexuality.

>LOOK AT ME, i AM PRETTY!
>I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THESE HOTPANTS AND TANK TOP
>HEHE, REDPILLS AMIRITE GUYS!?
>OH, BTW PLEASE DONATE TO MY PATREON AND ALL OTHER SITES I AM ON
>HERE IS MY COMPLEMENTARY BOOB/CUTE FACE SHOT
>TEEHEE

Perfect bussines model for milking dumb horny guy.

you have to go back

keep worshipping her fags

so what? Look at who owns it.

She's an empty shell angling for a media career because she's not talented enough to be an actress, and not pretty enough to be a model. I don't trust anything ANY politically active females say. I don't mind their presence, but they are only pretty mouth pieces to parrot things that men with actual ideas write for them. They're not leaders and they shouldn't be taken seriously. No women should ever be taken seriously as anything other than a mother.

She also needs to lay off the tanning salons.

She got fired from Rebel for being too far right

She worked with lots of jews over the years, she has first hand experience with them. Must have a good reason for going as far right as she has.

I don't believe you've ever watched a single video of Faith Goldy

>Is she actually, unironically, /our girl/ ?
Well she was on Moly saying someone should fire rocket launchers at refugee boats in the Mediterranean so you tell me

>t.heeb scared by a little girl

No, she got fired from the Rebel because she went to that Charlotteville riot where she witnessed the fat girl getting rammed.

Why are leaf girls so based and redpilled?

She got fired for going on a Daily Stormer affiliated podcast. Only someone who was further right than Ezra likes would do such a thing.

Faith is wife tier imo

She was on that video talking about coincidences in such a way that she made it plainly obvious that the coincidences were kikes Beni d immigration. So I dunno you tell me user.

I can tell you this much, she is /my girl/ and all you weeb faggots can fuck off

and lauren obviously knew what she was referring to

youtu.be/DWJyON5rMKk?t=14m48s

This?

She is only our girl when she starts pumping out white children.

Until then she is just a thot who shouldn't try to take a mans role in politics. Lauren too.

pretty much this. We gotta get woman out of politics. You people are retarded if you haven't figured this out yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls

>further right than Ezra
>he thinks Ezra is one of us

He isnt right. Learn (((who))) (((he))) works for

Hi Faith Goldy

Hi guys I'm Faith.
> I'm hot
> I know it and you know it.
> there's not much room to score dollars in mainstream and left media as they are full of hot young news maidens who really are a dime a dozen
> but on the right which is full of hot blooded angry young white men who never really get any female action I can really get into a great market for myself I just need to say a few of the right types of things
> now donate to my Patreon and keep making threads of me like you do for Lauren and soon I'll be as rich as her
> you know I'd never ever look at one of you pasty pieces of shit right
> I'm hot
> I know it
> you know it

>he thinks Ezra is one of us

I definitely do not think that. Ezra is a piece of shit.

>donating on patreon
>ever

OMG it's Finn fag here white knighting for faith too.
Jesus do you ever sleep

these orbiters are infuriating. If these thots would atleast have something valuable to say it would be ok

How about this one:
a woman

right now what makes that the people who work with him

Mad that you can't spread your character assassination narratives in peace, eh? I get it, I would be too.

that fucking great Sup Forums tards

now open up your white heats and pockets

e-celebs need to eat too

>confusing a reality show for a political movement

being that dumb

I don't care what you faggots say. Faith is wife-tier and is probably more informed about politics than 95% of you cockgobblers.

Fuck off Roach

If you've never been fired by Ezra you're probably a piece of shit. If you've been fired by him you're OK (except Posobiec)

she could milk me anyday

she is /our kike enabler/
e-celebs are cancer
the alt right is a Jewish ploy

What did he mean by this?

whatever the fuck kind of mental-gymnastics you pull, I will always hate betamales more than I do girls that abuse them, because I'm not a faggot and because betamales are the scum of the earth
it's a pretty chick saying things, you get mad about weather bimbos not being top-tier meteorologists as well?
kys faggot

So if rebel media is far right and she got sacked for going on the daily stormer what does that make the daily stormer then?

I honestly have had enough of liberals they have turned into fuckimg head cases.

Pre lip enhancement

well she was fired because Ezra did not like her going to the rally, not because of any other difference

Fucking this. She's a hypocrite until she's pumping out white children in frozen north.

Actually, I don't even think she's white herself. She's awfully dark in complexion. She looks Mediterranean or something.

Women don’t lead, they just reinforce. She’s a necessary evil. She’ll get some loser orbiters who aren’t even liberal look at her shit because she’s hot and be like “what’s this about”. Useful idiots, right?

Triggered bro??

Why did Faith go to Charlottesville and the Daily Stormer podcast in the first place even though Ezra didn't want it? Because she was too far right.

I like her, she is based. She could easily be the reallife Murdoch Chan

Yes that one. That is literally the first video I have seen with Lauren or Faith. After all the threads bashing e-celebs(those were shills by the way) I finally gave in and watched that vid the other day. Who cares if they want shekels? Either they get shekels from kikes for being good goyim, or they get it from whoever actually donates to that shit. But what they are doing is coming here to Sup Forums getting red pilled(can take years to go full 1488 for so.e), and figuring out how they can redpill others with a nice shiny veneer on the outside.

Pretty fucking based if you ask me. More than 99.9% of anons do for the movement.

i believe he wants her to milk his prostate

german cuck faggot

>She's a hypocrite until she's pumping out white children in frozen north.
No, she'd be a hypocrite if she is not looking for a husband to settle down with.

If anyone who doesn't have children yet and supports traditionalism is a hypocrite then 80-90% of people on Sup Forums are hypocrites and should shut the fuck up. You most likely included.

From Amerian perspective, most modern leftists, without irony, will say people such as Ben Shapiro and Ted Cruz are "far-right." Daily Stormer are so off their radar they wouldn't have any words besides trembling. Most of the fucks don't even know daily stormer or Sup Forums even exists too. But anyway, they would exist in this void of "literally hitler," and that's that. At least 75% would be in favor of prison time, and "hate speech arrest" in contradiction of the constitution. Leftists hate most of the constitution if you aren't already aware.

Most of this board aren't interested in her because she has folds of skin where her feminine benis is meant to be.

I'll get red pulled for free and not from no young bitches who can't think for themselves and only parrot shot they here from the real right wing thinkers
> those whites are in it for beta male attention and shekels and don't really believe in our cause and would change as quick as the wind if they saw an opportunity

Absolutely. I bet most of these fags bashing her and Lauren have never even kissed a girl.

Think he may be some sort of farmer.

that's implying that theyre on our side. half of them are shills or lefty pol attempt at le ebin social engineering

she is far too vain. in trying to look more beautiful she ironically made herself more unattractive

kysfggt

I wouldn't mind her juicy, enhanced lips giving me the blowjob of her time.

I'm aware, I'm just pretending they're real people for the sake of argument because some of them are.

I would impregnate her so hard

How much of an autist, virgin, shut-in, NEET Sup Forumsfag unfuckable hate-nerd loser do you have to be to actually know who this person is?

Seriously? "Faith Goldy" WTF? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

#Pizzagate!

, what do you mean?

No one is /ours/ until they name the fucking kikes. Jesus you damn soft spoken people.
>but muh optics
>but muh shekels
>but le blowback
Fuck off, until someone is willing to say and do what is needed to meet international jewery head on they are not /ours/

This. All the cucks disagreeing are not worth the support. They’re only conservative cus they thinks its edgy rn.

Yeah I'd rather get redpilled for free too user. But some people do things in different ways. Every redpill avenue we can have open is an advantage for us.

And what the fuck do you mean? You think they could/would just flip their views for money? Maybe, but their revenue will dry up.

Remember. Cucking NEVER works. And traitors die first. If these women want to go down redpill road that's A-ok by me. They're here forever though.

She's a hideously tight faced whore who'll never name the Jew, because she's sucking minuscule kike cock for cents

This is beta af
You should go out and meet other people.

>implying implications

She watched an alt-righter argue against an alt-lite cuck about Israel and she sided with the alt-right guy.

I used to think this way. Its wrong, it makes men stupid and weak. Plus they all work for kikes

>Goldy
>looks half Jewish
>no children

>didn't archive a fucking kike site
gtfo normie

>Why are leaf girls so based and redpilled?
2 leafs out of millions.....

non archived link to a commie site kys shill

There's kikes against Israel you fucking idiot, even since Israel started

>ITT: Virgins think roastie is based and get assblasted when someone calls the roastie what it is

Look at the spurious shit clowns like this guy throw at the wall hoping it sticks. These people think people on Sup Forums are fucking retarded.

>repeats what thousands of people are already saying
>gets popular for it because she's saying it as an above average looking girl

Alt right closet feminists

before pol
after pol

So if she's against cultural marxism and she's against population replacement and she is against Israel how exactly is she allied with jews?

where are all ANTIFA's e-celebs Sup Forums? ill tell you where, NOWHERE.

you know why that is? because Insurrectionary Communism is not one more ideology on the capitalist market place of "ideas". Insurrectionary Communism is the end of that Spectacle, its the end of all celebrities and E-celebrities.

the closest thing you will get to an antifa e-celeb is goldilocks, and she dont even sells "anarcho-communism", she sells her pussy like a normal, everyday unpretentious whore. which is more i can say about Faith Goldy, Brittany Pettibone and Lauren Southern, you drooling virgin chumps.

But it *is* an argument...
Do you just repeat phrases you see on Sup Forums, without understanding their meaning or the appropriate context for using them?

I'd smash her, imagine her stretchy breasts as you suck on them

> receiving blowjob from Goldy
> beta

pick one, faggot

> visiting /pol family
> meeting other people

what did he mean by this?

Mate...
WEW

I'm married with two kids, 7 and 5. I reiterate she's fucking nothing but hot-air until shes procreating.

plant doing it for shekels

Good, good.

She's got a hot set of lips on her. Any man would be lucky to wife her. She's just begging for a partner.

Never seen her before, but she's got a lot of JIDFs pissing their panties itt, so she must be onto something. Guess I'll have to check her out. If she's any good, I'll sling a few skekels her way.

Hold on a second.
> Sup Forums is one person.

You will find many people here who can't bear these threads about "muh based e-celebs".
We don't insult them, but we are tired of plebbitors shilling for their waifus every day.

Daily Stormer is Double-Far-Right, which is, I believe, triple plus ungood.

Is there a Triple-Far-Right? That would be based.

That's sad, you're an adult with children but lack the capacity for rational thought. I fear for your children.

Based Finngol.