What the hell is he thinking?

This wall is not only thin, but weak as hell looking too. I could start up a mack truck and rig the steering wheel straight, use a stick to press the accelerator and smash that bitch right into the wall blowing a hole clean through it.

Is this wall for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_teXliJaacI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You clearly don't get how border control systems work and think the wall is all of it. Nor do you get reinforced concrete.

Stick to stealing iPhones, Tyrone

Did they decide? They're gonna use the one with the fence at the bottom.

And then what, get blown up?
Anybody doing that would probably be seen instantly as hostile and dangerous. It's a huge step up from throwing a blanket over razorwire and trespassing.

we're really going to let the chinks upstage us?

You clearly think Trump has a concept of following through on his actions.

Be my guest:
youtu.be/_teXliJaacI

All they need to do is dress up like SWAT or ICE and no questions

I'm glad you've overcome your debilitating autism and are able to post on a Nepalese sushi chopping board.

What kind of wall was that? I doubt that's what they're using along the boarder.

Your theoretical truck isn't smashing through reinforced rebar, buddy.

Ours will still be taller.

...didnt need to be racist there. wasnt even funny sorry. i award you no points.

>he will never get elected there are too many mexicans who will vote against the wall
>he has no intent to follow through with the wall
>he will never get the funding
>i-its more of a f-fence
>its st-still not b-built
>it l-looks weak
Lol

A wallard

uhhhhhhhhhhhh how many videos of car crashes have you seen exactly? because it feels like the answer is 0.

how can you be on the internet and not know that a huge truck can't crash through a thick enough concrete wall?

Y U G E

It could take 100 years to build something that nice that big.
Let's get a wall up first and then our children can worry about upgrading it.

>

You're right OP. It's pathetic, but many including posters in this thread will be satisfied as long as something is being built. They like the IDEA of the wall less that the specifics of it. It's symbolism not substance.

Why are you building a tall wall instead of a big hole? Both cheaper and easier on the eyes. Reverse slope leading to Mexico, with electronic surveillance behind it.

Well, we can't tell its composition just by looking at it, but it is most likely reinforced with a metal structure interior. Rebar or something. Also, this wall is meant to stop people from climbing over or sneaking through on foot, any big ass truck plowing through is going to set off some sensors or alarms I would assume. It's more than sufficient for stopping foot traffic. If it ever gets so bad like the borders of Greece with thousands trying to break it down and push beyond it, you can bet the border patrol/military will be there to mow people down. They are already pretty much court-authorized to shoot people as they cross. Why would this change with the number of people breaking through?

I think you're on the wrong board

>Is this wall for real?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!

Holy shit! Trump is a successful businessman who is beautiful, hadsome and a great dancer!!

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Trumpcucks such dumbfucks.

it failed though
check yuan dinasty

lol you fucking idiot.

Brings a tear to my eye

Woah -- reinforced rebar?

Must be super strong

Yea that Israeli wall is just for image too, forget that it drastically reduced border crossing.

did he choose pic related?
nice, i would have chosen this one too out of those prototypes

get the fuck out of here

it's past your bedtime, you need all the help you can get in school

Hell, I'd just drive around it.

>plow through it

Those walls are prolly spec'd the same as prison walls, and exactly 0 people have plowed through those with a dump truck

>durr, tunnel under it

You have no idea how big the foundation has to be to support a wall that size.

>This wall is not only thin, but weak as hell looking too. I could start up a mack truck and rig the steering wheel straight, use a stick to press the accelerator and smash that bitch right into the wall blowing a hole clean through it.

Will help and do what it should in 99.9999% of all cases, tho.

And now gtfo, concernshill.

i wish

How deep underground do you think these things would be? I think I read they are required to be at least 6ft, but would that be enough to keep these from leaning over?

They will eventually build it, and eventually they will tear it down.

And when they tear it down, the last song of the Republican party and all conservatism on whole will have been sung.

Thank you, Trump. You're building our liberal legacy. This is the milestone. The achievement. And everyone will say it's poetic justice when a democratic America destroys Trump's wall.

The clock's already ticking.
Unless, heh, you thought the wall would stand the test of time?
Walls are meant to be torn down. The metaphorical significance of it all is what's gonna kill the conservatives. Less than 20 years tops for that wall. Can't you see it now? Americans and Mexicans dancing at the broken wall? Symbolic, and forever ... nothing like the wall itself.

Is this the wall prototype that's chosen?

>Trump will never X
>Every corrupt piece of human trash in government from the top to the bottom doing everything they can to stop him
>The wall's still happening

This is the greatest lie told about the Chinese great wall. All the times an invasion was succesfully done against it, it was because some faggot thought he could us the nomadic hordes to take power, so they opened the gates. Sure, small groups were able to scale it, but it was never breached.

It doesn't have a foundation

It basically sits in a trench that's 6' deep and is filled in

Makes it modular/easy to replace individual segments of wall

Being generous and saying the all is solid (it's mostly hollow), even if it's 30 feet high and 6 inches thick as it looks in the picture, you're getting 250 kPa of pressure at the base of the wall. Since it's actually about 50% hollow you can halve that amount so around 125 kPa. The soil can easily take that.

>Trump will never X
>Haha, now that Trump is doing X you will lose

I can't wait, I can not fucking WAIT until the pendulum swings back right, it's going to swing so fucking hard it'll crack the earth and drag you vile, cock sucking, self mutilating, stability destroying demons of human flesh down to the depths of hell with it.

I am sure the Jurchens and the barbarians agree.

Hard to say without being an engineer. Common sense says the optimal ratio would be 1:1 above and below to the point of maximum leverage, but of course it is highly unlikely that anything will strike the wall with significant force above 6', so having the base be that far down seems reasonable. The wall isn't infinitely tough either, so there's no point in maintaining more leverage than the wall can withstand.

The pendulum only had one more seeing left in it, and that's to the left.
Make the most of your time. Go nuts.

Build your wall, because we'll have all your statues down by the time that pendulum comes our way.
And we're tearing that damn pendulum down, too. Get ready to be mad, forever.

Your picture is mixing the Mexican niggers

thinner walls than they worked very well in afghanistan. go look up t-walls champ.

best part is this is all to divert attention away from vegas and hollywood. mostly vegas.

Fpbp
Burger BTFO

this

Not wall. Drive in movie screen.

are you honestly this clueless?

>It'll never swing back!
>I'll never be kicked out again!
>I'll never learn from history, I'll shit shitpost and scream harder!

When you die, you'll be terrified.

It is designed to sustain attack for 30 minutes and by then the cavalry will have arrived.

> BRRRRRRRRRRRRT

If a wall like that was made, it would probably be considered the 8th wonder

You're extinct.

>I could crash a truck into a concrete wall

I'm sure you could you fucking troglodyte

The fence around your house can't protect you from a mack truck? Why even bother having one?
Why bother with a front door that isn't 12 inches of steel?

I would give my life for the creation of this wall

If they had the money to do that they wouldn't be crossing the border

Fun fact: If they had $70 they could retire in Mexico

The only problem I have with the wall is that walls are by their nature, meant to be torn down and that future Generations will likely follow suit. Maybe by then Mexico will have its shit together though. OP is a fag

>2049
>Mexico stopped running from its problems and becomes a prosperous country.

>we knock the wall on its side

>cross country highway from cali to florida.

Win win.

b-b-b-b-but whoever can run over the border and have as many stupid shitty children as possible should be able to take the land!! ...or you're racist!

> It might get torn down at some theoretical point in the future so why bother building it now

>tfw no solar wall

Mexico will always be a shithole, because that's all its people are capable of creating.

You faggots don't understand people, or biological entities in general and their predictable nature, that's your problem.

>Mexico stopped running from its problems
That will never happen.

In the distant future, maybe 50 to 100 years, America is just going to annex mexico.

Just let them shift the goal posts and roll around in their own shit, it's all they know how to do.

The wall was always a meaningless distraction issue because all the illegals just take a fucking plane or bus to get here. Few actually cross the border at non-designated areas.

Funny you say that as I distinctly remember tracking some slut I worked withs ex across the border and back into America via truck over the border.

It was funny becuase it took them months to get rid of him and he was back in weeks.

China says herro

wow I would be so proud of my country if this were real

I feel like the issue is fixed less about the wall, and more about . . trump being in office.

Border patrol and ICE and feeling far more confident and free to do their jobs having Trump in charge, knowing the government will protect them from butthurt liberals.

Just look at the statistics, ever since trump got elected, theres been a buttload more deportations before any policy, plan, law, or whatever was written.

The wall is just a middle finger.

You clearly have never tried to drill trough solid concrete and would know ramming a truck would do nothing to it

I like this model

Finmongoloid says herro*

Anybody got the rebar diagram? Am curious how they do the stirrups in sections.

And you can easily walk around it on either side. BAKA.

How can you not see this is just like when Hitler built the Berlin wall? The wall sends a chilling, dark message that we haven't learned from history at all.

Fuck off, self righteous prick

>Learned from history
>Hitler built the Berlin wall

Top Kek

Not sure if subtle or retarded.

you posted in the wrong reality

Leave your pathetic little city space and you'll find that the exact opposite is true. If you dirty faggots actually attempt to start a revolution you'll be fucking eviscerated.

I know this is b8 but you still need to go back to r*ddit

Why does he have to build a (((prototype))) first? It's a fucking concrete wall not a god damn cathedral

That is reinforced concrete, probably a newer gen than what Israel is using